Biden appointed judge slams the DOJ...

The judge is blowing smoke up the public’s ass

She’s still playing for Team Biden in spite of what the headline implies

Attorney-client privilege for the Deep State, aka DOJ?

Thats very funny

Indeed, while Reyes was withering in her attacks on the DOJ’s position, she was similarly unflinching in her criticism of the House for its stance in the dispute — particularly its claim that line lawyers working on the Hunter Biden tax probe are not entitled to attorney-client privilege. She also said she thought it absurd for the House to argue that privilege was waived because it was obscuring some crime or fraud within the executive branch.

That's crazy talk... what did he do?... no one tried to overthrow the government you idiot... but Biden is trying to overturn our constitution with open borders...
Your comment is so nonsensical as to be hilarious. Was that really your intent.

The number of people serving prison sentences for your "no one tried to overthrow the government" scree is rapidly approaching 1000 and your attempt to divert
YOUE OWN FUCKN THREAD
With foolishness about open borders shows just how weak you are here.

You're repeating MAGAT lying points changes nothing.

Navarro was involved in a criminal conspiracy to overthrow the US government.
Hunter Biden had some tax problems.

False equivalences are still just false.
Navarrao wasn't charged with anything, what are you ranting about?

Did I say "charged"?
No?
Then i guess you're just lying, AGAIN.
And your hero was involved in sex trafficking, incest, narcotics.... SO what;s the "false equivalency" you're lying about?

Your comment is so nonsensical as to be hilarious. Was that really your intent.

The number of people serving prison sentences for your "no one tried to overthrow the government" scree is rapidly approaching 1000 and your attempt to divert
YOUE OWN FUCKN THREAD
With foolishness about open borders shows just how weak you are here.
Hey buttcake... I asked you what constitutes an attempted over throw of our government... just what did MAGA do that you think is an attempted over throw... because I can show you pictures of what a real overthrow looks like...

1712616312362.png

1712616350088.png

1712616404286.png

1712616446466.png

And your hero was involved in sex trafficking, incest, narcotics.... SO what;s the "false equivalency" you're lying about?
Lying AGAIN doesn't make your position stronger.
It just affirms your lack of confidence in it.

Lying AGAIN doesn't make your position stronger.
It just affirms your lack of confidence in it.
LOL You've the one chanting false equivalence yet the Biden appointed Federal Judge made the equivalence argument. Why don't you try and support your argument Skippy?

LOL You've the one chanting false equivalence yet the Biden appointed Federal Judge made the equivalence argument. Why don't you try and support your argument Skippy?
Already done.
Got reading?

Forum List

Back