Double standard

Calling Sarah a **** makes me upset...hate speech directed against women is no different than hate speech against minorities. However, Obama is not inciting his crowds to engage in this kind of behavior.

did mccain calling his wife a **** bother you? how can it be a double standard if mccain uses that term in reference to his wife?

I heard people constantly calling Hillary a ****, bitch, witch, whore and all kinds of crap.

If you're equating Carville to Rove .. I take it you're not familiar with the term "common sense"

Do you really need to be shown the difference?
there is no difference
other than your blind partisan beliefs

Last edited:
Calling Sarah a **** makes me upset...hate speech directed against women is no different than hate speech against minorities. However, Obama is not inciting his crowds to engage in this kind of behavior.

Neither is McCain or Palin.

there is no difference
other than your blind partisan beliefs

Really?

What party would that be?

I'm not a democrat .. but I'm not stupid enough to believe that Carville had the same influence over the Democratic Party as Rove did over the Republican Party.

That would require an enormous amount of ignorance. An IQ of room temperature wouldn't make one dumb enough to believe that stupidity.

It's true. Liberals have their own special pile of hate, Did you see it all in a giant wad compiled by our girl Malkin? It really is nasty. But they don't condemn it which just tells me they just want to yell "hatred" when it benefits them, same with "racism". They don't fool anybody.

Malkin compiling hatred of others and criticizing it is like Hitler compiling anti-semitic behavior of others and criticizing it.

Malkin compiling hatred of others and criticizing it is like Hitler compiling anti-semitic behavior of others and criticizing it.

Dosen't negate that fact that it's your special pile of hatred. She just gathered it up and piled it all in once place. It's some of the most vile stuff I have ever seen. And you condon it.

Anyone that promotes this sort of assonine behavior like wearing a t-shirt that personally degrades someone in attempt to prop of their side like this is some sort of football game is completely clueless about what it takes to be a citizen of this country. No one should be subject to those sort of attacks simply because they want to run for political office, it's one thing to disagree with a person on the things they stand for , but it shows a complete lack of respect and low charcter in a person to attack someone on a personal level. I have some suggestions for people like that, they still have pro wrestling on TV and perhaps they should wear those t-shirts to events like that and not confuse voting and elections with entertainment.

Dosen't negate that fact that it's your special pile of hatred. She just gathered it up and piled it all in once place. It's some of the most vile stuff I have ever seen. And you condon it.

Sorry, when did I condone it?

obama-monkey-shirt.jpg

I don't see anyone on the left defending these morons with the shirts like some of the right defended the attacks on Obama's patriotism and not being like the rest of US.

There is no special type of lefty hate. That is truly an assine remark.

There have also been incidents of people with Obama signs in their yards having the signs ripped down.

Only assholes blame the whole group for what a few assholes do.

I don't see anyone on the left defending these morons with the shirts like some of the right defended the attacks on Obama's patriotism and not being like the rest of US.

There is no special type of lefty hate. That is truly an assine remark.

There have also been incidents of people with Obama signs in their yards having the signs ripped down.

Only assholes blame the whole group for what a few assholes do.

i love irony.

damn, that's funny.

Forum List

Back