dont let a tragedy go to waste. sandy hook details

where does this say to lie?

It doesn’t.

:yourpointsmile:
so what are we domparing?

“comparing” perhaps?

Your OP is about Obama plotting strategy in the face of a tragedy….

Obviously, the Trump administration is employing the same tactics
except trump is looking to see what he can come up with to help. he doesn't go in with a ban gun agenda and make sure that everyone on his team is there to ban guns and come after them.
Clearly it's working. What was his remedies again?

obama spent how long saying "we're not coming for your guns" and then behind the scenes, when something like this happens, they spin it to get people riled up.

and hey - credit to them. it works.

Except he didn't do that:

From Politifact:

His plan to reduce gun violence included a focus on mental health treatment, limiting magazine sizes, strengthening background checks and restarting federal gun research that had been frozen for years. Obama issued further actions on medical histories in background checks in 2014.

The same stuff that they are still talking about today under Trump's administration.

now, you show me how trumps cards is telling people what to say and how to say it THEN we're getting somewhere. til then it's another 10¢ deflection the left does over and over and over again.

So let me get this straight...you're going to sit there and tell me that the Trump White House didn't have one meeting to coordinate messages?
show me where this card you referenced is the same as obamas of cop killers assault rifles n instant political gun grab is the same as trump majibg sure he asks for their input.

good luck with that.

REVEALED: Obama WH Emails Plotting Strategy Two Days After Sandy Hook

yea. no politicizing it at all.

no intentional misleading at all.

Ever hear of “Kate’s Law “? You really want to throw these stones ?

But I guess obama should do nothing to respond to a preventable national tradgety .

Thank you for pointing that out.

Obama is a father - I think Sandy Hook hit close and personal, and he wanted to try to change things. Can't blame him. Can't blame any parent.

It doesn’t.

:yourpointsmile:

“comparing” perhaps?

except trump is looking to see what he can come up with to help. he doesn't go in with a ban gun agenda and make sure that everyone on his team is there to ban guns and come after them.

obama spent how long saying "we're not coming for your guns" and then behind the scenes, when something like this happens, they spin it to get people riled up.

From Politifact:

His plan to reduce gun violence included a focus on mental health treatment, limiting magazine sizes, strengthening background checks and restarting federal gun research that had been frozen for years. Obama issued further actions on medical histories in background checks in 2014.

The same stuff that they are still talking about today under Trump's administration.

now, you show me how trumps cards is telling people what to say and how to say it THEN we're getting somewhere. til then it's another 10¢ deflection the left does over and over and over again.

So let me get this straight...you're going to sit there and tell me that the Trump White House didn't have one meeting to coordinate messages?
show me where this card you referenced is the same as obamas of cop killers assault rifles n instant political gun grab is the same as trump majibg sure he asks for their input.

good luck with that.

Well, Obama didn't have/need talking points to talk to people--such like "I hear you" like Trump did. So there is no comparison. You falsely accused Obama of saying "I'm coming for your guns". Show me where he said that exact thing. Good luck with that.

But I guess obama should do nothing to respond to a preventable national tradgety .

Kates Law - lawless filth liberals giving sanctuary to foreigners who rape and kill Americans.

Sandy Hook - filth liberals trying to exploit a tragedy to undermine the US Constitution.

One lady accidentally shot by a homeless illegal who stole a gun that a careless owner didn’t secure ..... “we must change FED Immigration law! “

A bunch of 5 year olds turned to hamburger by a gun nut .... “ahhhh , what can u do?”
You kidding? They don't even believe Sandy Hook happened. That's how much in denial they are.

Kates Law - lawless filth liberals giving sanctuary to foreigners who rape and kill Americans.

Sandy Hook - filth liberals trying to exploit a tragedy to undermine the US Constitution.
LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
If only the truth were to come out...this spells it out. If only Big Pharma wasn't part of the protected class.

Pharmaceutical Murder – Mass Shootings Caused by Drugs!
By Dr. Mark Sircus

DrSircus.com

May 24, 2018

What is it we never see in the press about the tragic mass shootings that are happening now on a routine basis? What pharmaceutical drugs these shooters are on, their health history and who the doctors are who are responsible for the physical and mental health of of these mass murders, that’s what!

Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

Yet yesterday in the Associated Press and several Washington newspapers we read a hysterical wave of protest after the National Rifle Association’s incoming president linked school shootings and other violence to using medications such as Ritalin:

George DuPaul, a psychologist at Lehigh University in Pennsylvania said, “There’s really no evidence whatsoever that links treatment for ADHD with Ritalin and drugs like that with violence, let alone gun violence.” If anything, DuPaul said, children tend to be less aggressive. Right here in this statement we see how mass killings have become sanctioned by the press and mainstream institutions.

Dr. Leonard Sax, who is both a physician and a psychologist, says in the New York Times, “The next time you hear a doctor say, with regard to prescribing stimulant medications, “let’s try it and see whether it helps,” I suggest that you run – do not walk – to the nearest exit.”

snip...
The New American Magazine published, “From Prozac to Parkland: Are Psychiatric Drugs Causing Mass Shootings?” listing many shootings leading off with:

The Parkland, Florida, shooter who murdered 17 on Valentine’s Day, was on medication for emotional issues, his aunt related. As information about a “perpetrator emerges, a relative confides to a newspaper that the ‘troubled youth’ who committed the mass murder was on psychiatric medications — you know, those powerful, little understood, mind-altering drugs with fearsome side effects including ‘suicidal ideation’ and even ‘homicidal ideation.’”

Connecticut, killer Adam Lanza, who killed 26 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2013. He also was on medication, according to family friend Louise Tambascio. Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox — like Prozac, xil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.”

“The drug Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was prescribed Valium, which is a benzodiazepine documented by several studies to cause violence, aggression, homicidal ideation and suicide risk or attempts. New court records obtained by CNN indicate Paddock had been prescribed the drug as far back as 2013.”
Pharmaceutical Murder - Mass Shootings Caused by Drugs!
I have a question for you....girls and women are prescribed these kinds of drugs too. Why aren't THEY going on these shooting rampages?

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

If only the truth were to come out...this spells it out. If only Big Pharma wasn't part of the protected class.

By Dr. Mark Sircus

DrSircus.com

May 24, 2018

What is it we never see in the press about the tragic mass shootings that are happening now on a routine basis? What pharmaceutical drugs these shooters are on, their health history and who the doctors are who are responsible for the physical and mental health of of these mass murders, that’s what!

Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

Yet yesterday in the Associated Press and several Washington newspapers we read a hysterical wave of protest after the National Rifle Association’s incoming president linked school shootings and other violence to using medications such as Ritalin:

George DuPaul, a psychologist at Lehigh University in Pennsylvania said, “There’s really no evidence whatsoever that links treatment for ADHD with Ritalin and drugs like that with violence, let alone gun violence.” If anything, DuPaul said, children tend to be less aggressive. Right here in this statement we see how mass killings have become sanctioned by the press and mainstream institutions.

Dr. Leonard Sax, who is both a physician and a psychologist, says in the New York Times, “The next time you hear a doctor say, with regard to prescribing stimulant medications, “let’s try it and see whether it helps,” I suggest that you run – do not walk – to the nearest exit.”

snip...
The New American Magazine published, “From Prozac to Parkland: Are Psychiatric Drugs Causing Mass Shootings?” listing many shootings leading off with:

The Parkland, Florida, shooter who murdered 17 on Valentine’s Day, was on medication for emotional issues, his aunt related. As information about a “perpetrator emerges, a relative confides to a newspaper that the ‘troubled youth’ who committed the mass murder was on psychiatric medications — you know, those powerful, little understood, mind-altering drugs with fearsome side effects including ‘suicidal ideation’ and even ‘homicidal ideation.’”

Connecticut, killer Adam Lanza, who killed 26 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2013. He also was on medication, according to family friend Louise Tambascio. Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox — like Prozac, xil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.”

“The drug Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was prescribed Valium, which is a benzodiazepine documented by several studies to cause violence, aggression, homicidal ideation and suicide risk or attempts. New court records obtained by CNN indicate Paddock had been prescribed the drug as far back as 2013.”
I have a question for you....girls and women are prescribed these kinds of drugs too. Why aren't THEY going on these shooting rampages?
:popcorn:

“comparing” perhaps?

From Politifact:

good luck with that.

Well, Obama didn't have/need talking points to talk to people--such like "I hear you" like Trump did. So there is no comparison. You falsely accused Obama of saying "I'm coming for your guns". Show me where he said that exact thing. Good luck with that.
its my opinion that he was.

Guns protect the people against government tyranny. Is it a coincidence that

Muslims want to enact government tyranny by shariah law and execute all infidels and gays.

Indeed, do not take any more Muslims, but we need more guns...

And crickets....chirp chirp
damn woman i go to sleep at night.

chill tge fuck out.

:chillpill: :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill: :chillpill:

I was speaking about Bodeca's question; if SSRI's are to blame for school shootings (as the physicians at the NRA have determined), why aren't girls going off half cocked.

Girls don't generally do shootings.

Only guys do, because of testosterone and the denial of their manhood by the public school system which tries to raise them as girls, which leads them to fail miserably and take justice into their own arms.

You really want to go there?

Kates Law punished the criminal element of illegal immigration.

Obama's administration was planning on punishing innocent, law-abiding citizens.

So, yeah, I'm going to throw those stones asshole.

chill tge fuck out.

I was speaking about Bodeca's question; if SSRI's are to blame for school shootings (as the physicians at the NRA have determined), why aren't girls going off half cocked.

Only guys do, because of testosterone and the denial of their manhood by the public school system which tries to raise them as girls, which leads them to fail miserably and take justice into their own arms.

Oh so now it's the school's fault?

Thanks for the chuckle at your attempt to answer.

It was, of course, Total bullshit.
If you're on heroin or LSD or other controlled substances, the bullshit "denial of manhood" doesn't matter one bit. You react according to the drug. As for the "testosterone", women have testosterone too dumb ass.

You mean government reacting to a tragedy by trying to prevent it from happening again?

Yes, that is truly awful.

We just need to talk about "thoughts and prayers"

upload_2018-5-25_5-22-34.jpeg

By Dr. Mark Sircus

DrSircus.com

May 24, 2018

snip...

If you think the effects of drugs on boys and girls are exactly the same, you need to think again. Boys and girls are different.

Duh!

chill tge fuck out.

my apologies then - ignoring people makes strange conversation flows at times.

and that is a very good question i don't have a good answer for. thought about it, sure and it has to factor into this somehow. off the cuff answers to me simply won't be good enough and it will take some research.

however, THIS is what i think we need to be focusing on.

in the 80s and before - our high schools had truck in the parking lot with shotguns and rifles in the back window. never an issue.

something in our culture changed along the way and i don't think it's just 1 thing. video games? nope. we had them too. not as fancy but hey - pac man could tear it up when he wanted to. we did start coddling kids more through the 90s and beyond. participation trophies, not allowing them to "fail" per se and generally while good intentioned, in my mind a tone was set that told the kids "you will always get your way"

life just ain't like that. a bulk of the shooters have been kids like that but not all. vegas dude was getting on up there i believe. but he was on meds. as far as i know most if not all of the shooters have been on meds. then again my nephew is on meds and he's one of the most mellow kids i know. great heart and doing fantastic in his professional career.

so it has to be a combination of things in my mind to trigger this response and i do believe in some form the drugs are huge in this. i've heard too many stories of violent kids that when taken off the meds, became "normal" kids and the anger just left them. they could see where someone under that influence would get triggered violence.

as for girls not shooting - go look and see who did the shooting that made australia go nuts on their gun control. certainly rare but it does happen.

so instead of saying "we're coming for only the dangerous guns" of which can now be defined as a shotgun and .38 special revolver, we need to realize guns are just a tool but not the problem. take away guns, the violence and instability won't go with it.

do you think it would or do you think they'd just lash out in other ways?

chill tge fuck out.

i don't think any shooter has ever complained about missing manhood.

Forum List

Back