dont let a tragedy go to waste. sandy hook details

REVEALED: Obama WH Emails Plotting Strategy Two Days After Sandy Hook

yea. no politicizing it at all.

no intentional misleading at all.

Ever hear of “Kate’s Law “? You really want to throw these stones ?

But I guess obama should do nothing to respond to a preventable national tradgety .

Kates Law - lawless filth liberals giving sanctuary to foreigners who rape and kill Americans.

Sandy Hook - filth liberals trying to exploit a tragedy to undermine the US Constitution.

But I guess obama should do nothing to respond to a preventable national tradgety .

Kates Law - lawless filth liberals giving sanctuary to foreigners who rape and kill Americans.

Sandy Hook - filth liberals trying to exploit a tragedy to undermine the US Constitution.

One lady accidentally shot by a homeless illegal who stole a gun that a careless owner didn’t secure ..... “we must change FED Immigration law! “

A bunch of 5 year olds turned to hamburger by a gun nut .... “ahhhh , what can u do?”

Good on them. Too bad it didn't bear fruit.
There was no intentional misleading of anyone. Who cares if behind the scenes pols were talking about how to legislate sane gun control laws? I would have started the day after the shootings, not wait an extra day.
Obama was at least a decent enough human being to shed tears for those children. I can not believe you are putting up something so goddamned twisted, iceberg.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_tweet_sandy_hook.jpg

One lady accidentally shot by a homeless illegal who stole a gun that a careless owner didn’t secure ..... “we must change FED Immigration law! “

A bunch of 5 year olds turned to hamburger by a gun nut .... “ahhhh , what can u do?”

"One lady accidentally shot by a homeless illegal who stole a gun that a careless owner didn’t secure"

No he murdered her and a piece of human filth Leftist judge let him go because he was one of the Leftists Brown Pets, also again you illustrate what a sewer dweller you are, blaming the LEGAL gun owner for the ILLEGAL actions of a criminal and murderer.

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Good on them. Too bad it didn't bear fruit.
There was no intentional misleading of anyone. Who cares if behind the scenes pols were talking about how to legislate sane gun control laws? I would have started the day after the shootings, not wait an extra day.
Obama was at least a decent enough human being to shed tears for those children. I can not believe you are putting up something so goddamned twisted, iceberg.
they said it was ok to lie. call it what it wasnt to push for control of guns.

i cant believe you are ok with our gov using crocodile tears to lie to you. as long as its for what you want, good. what about next time? you know, when it doesnt. all good then?

obama was after control. period.

not "common sense gun laws"

oh please.... & trump's strategy? ...

skynews-trump-note_4237375.jpg

Good shot. I can see why they ban the press from so many events.

OMFG…is that a “45” on his cuff?
where does this say to lie?

It doesn’t.

:yourpointsmile:
so what are we domparing?

“comparing” perhaps?

Your OP is about Obama plotting strategy in the face of a tragedy….

Obviously, the Trump administration is employing the same tactics

oh please.... & trump's strategy? ...

skynews-trump-note_4237375.jpg

It doesn’t.

“comparing” perhaps?

except trump is looking to see what he can come up with to help. he doesn't go in with a ban gun agenda and make sure that everyone on his team is there to ban guns and come after them.

obama spent how long saying "we're not coming for your guns" and then behind the scenes, when something like this happens, they spin it to get people riled up.

and hey - credit to them. it works.

now, you show me how trumps cards is telling people what to say and how to say it THEN we're getting somewhere. til then it's another 10¢ deflection the left does over and over and over again.

It doesn’t.

“comparing” perhaps?

except trump is looking to see what he can come up with to help. he doesn't go in with a ban gun agenda and make sure that everyone on his team is there to ban guns and come after them.
Clearly it's working. What was his remedies again?

obama spent how long saying "we're not coming for your guns" and then behind the scenes, when something like this happens, they spin it to get people riled up.

and hey - credit to them. it works.

Except he didn't do that:

From Politifact:

His plan to reduce gun violence included a focus on mental health treatment, limiting magazine sizes, strengthening background checks and restarting federal gun research that had been frozen for years. Obama issued further actions on medical histories in background checks in 2014.

The same stuff that they are still talking about today under Trump's administration.

now, you show me how trumps cards is telling people what to say and how to say it THEN we're getting somewhere. til then it's another 10¢ deflection the left does over and over and over again.

So let me get this straight...you're going to sit there and tell me that the Trump White House didn't have one meeting to coordinate messages?

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
If only the truth were to come out...this spells it out. If only Big Pharma wasn't part of the protected class.

Pharmaceutical Murder – Mass Shootings Caused by Drugs!
By Dr. Mark Sircus

DrSircus.com

May 24, 2018

What is it we never see in the press about the tragic mass shootings that are happening now on a routine basis? What pharmaceutical drugs these shooters are on, their health history and who the doctors are who are responsible for the physical and mental health of of these mass murders, that’s what!

Twenty-seven drug regulatory agency warnings cite psychiatric drug side effects of mania, psychosis, violence and homicidal ideation; 1,531 cases of psychiatric drug induced homicide/homicidal ideation have been reported to the US FDA; 65 high profile cases of mass shootings/murder have been committed by individuals under the influence of these drugs, yet there has never been a federal investigation into the link between seemingly senseless acts of violence and the use of mind-altering psychotropic drugs.

Yet yesterday in the Associated Press and several Washington newspapers we read a hysterical wave of protest after the National Rifle Association’s incoming president linked school shootings and other violence to using medications such as Ritalin:

George DuPaul, a psychologist at Lehigh University in Pennsylvania said, “There’s really no evidence whatsoever that links treatment for ADHD with Ritalin and drugs like that with violence, let alone gun violence.” If anything, DuPaul said, children tend to be less aggressive. Right here in this statement we see how mass killings have become sanctioned by the press and mainstream institutions.

Dr. Leonard Sax, who is both a physician and a psychologist, says in the New York Times, “The next time you hear a doctor say, with regard to prescribing stimulant medications, “let’s try it and see whether it helps,” I suggest that you run – do not walk – to the nearest exit.”

snip...
The New American Magazine published, “From Prozac to Parkland: Are Psychiatric Drugs Causing Mass Shootings?” listing many shootings leading off with:

The Parkland, Florida, shooter who murdered 17 on Valentine’s Day, was on medication for emotional issues, his aunt related. As information about a “perpetrator emerges, a relative confides to a newspaper that the ‘troubled youth’ who committed the mass murder was on psychiatric medications — you know, those powerful, little understood, mind-altering drugs with fearsome side effects including ‘suicidal ideation’ and even ‘homicidal ideation.’”

Connecticut, killer Adam Lanza, who killed 26 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2013. He also was on medication, according to family friend Louise Tambascio. Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox — like Prozac, xil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs.”

“The drug Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was prescribed Valium, which is a benzodiazepine documented by several studies to cause violence, aggression, homicidal ideation and suicide risk or attempts. New court records obtained by CNN indicate Paddock had been prescribed the drug as far back as 2013.”
Pharmaceutical Murder - Mass Shootings Caused by Drugs!

Forum List

Back