Don’t Israel My Phone

When I was growing up in the southwest a common saying if someone was try to cheat you or steal your money was, "Don't jew me".

There wasn't any jews where I lived. So I really didn't know what the word meant? .. :dunno:

It wasn't until later in life I learned who jews were, and why people avoided dealing with them if at all possible. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Yep. Its an old anti-semitic canard. Changing the language from "Jew" to "Israel" doesn't change anything.

• Banned
Yep. Its an old anti-semitic canard. Changing the language from "Jew" to "Israel" doesn't change anything.
Anti-Semitic canard my arse.

G-d said I could have your house. You're good with that, right?

In a few years, Webster's will change the phrase "going postal" to "going Muslim". :rofl:

The rights of the Jewish people to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is not in any way a theft of property. No more than the rights of the First Nations peoples of the Americas to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is a theft of property.

Rights are not zero sum games where whoever is currently in possession of the land holds them all and others have none. Rights are not something that go away when people are forcibly expelled into a Diaspora.

This is not especially difficult to understand. The whole idea that the Jewish people stole someone else's land is an anti-semitic canard. That territory is the historic, ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. Denying that is foolish.

God said Gentiles trampling Israel would come to an end. God said HE would gather the Jews back to their home, (that he deeded to them) and He would hook their enemies in and drive them back personally.
There isn't a power or person in the world that has better back up.

• Banned

The rights of the Jewish people to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is not in any way a theft of property. No more than the rights of the First Nations peoples of the Americas to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is a theft of property.

Rights are not zero sum games where whoever is currently in possession of the land holds them all and others have none. Rights are not something that go away when people are forcibly expelled into a Diaspora.

This is not especially difficult to understand. The whole idea that the Jewish people stole someone else's land is an anti-semitic canard. That territory is the historic, ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. Denying that is foolish.
Their historic, ancestral territory my ass.

You purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel from a Jewish fictitious book with the modern, terrorist state of Israel.

The zionists who stole Palestine are Aryan, Europeans, not middle eastern in the least and that is obvious to a small child.

Stealing = ISRAELING... bottom line.

Last edited:

Maybe the ignorant troll needs to be reminded that Mohammad committed ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Medina, and used their stolen wealth to finance his later conquests, genocides, rapes, theft, and barbarism.

You purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel from a Jewish fictitious book with the modern, terrorist state of Israel.

The zionists who stole Palestine are Aryan, Europeans, not middle eastern in the least and that is obvious to a small child.

But majority of Israelis today are Middle Eastern Jews or descendants of. Oooops!

Israel is not the historic, ancestral territory of the Jewish people?

You've got to be kidding me. How could you possibly defend that statement?

The Jews there today are from Europe and are pasty white. The biblical land of Israel has nothing to do with the psychopaths there today. They stole the name "Israel.' They have no more right to use that name for their stolen land than they do even calling themselves Jewish.

The Jews there today are from Europe and are pasty white. The biblical land of Israel has nothing to do with the psychopaths there today. They stole the name "Israel.' They have no more right to use that name for their stolen land than they do even calling themselves Jewish.

So your argument is not that Israel is not the historic and ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. But that the Jewish people aren't really the Jewish people.

More of the "synthetic" Jew argument. Are there no "real" Jews left then?

So your argument is not that Israel is not the historic and ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. But that the Jewish people aren't really the Jewish people.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Translation: I have no reasonable argument.

You're an idiot.

Translation: I have been clear. There are two different threads here that you are aware of. One you had moved. Fuck off unless you want to get back to the OP.

Israel = STEAL

You're an idiot.

Translation: I have been clear. There are two different threads here that you are aware of. One you had moved. Fuck off unless you want to get back to the OP.

Israel = STEAL

Israel is the historical and ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. It's not possible to steal ones own homeland.

You're an idiot.

Israel = STEAL

Israel is the historical and ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. It's not possible to steal ones own homeland.
After several 1000 years that it has been inhabited by others?

Please fuck off.

No land laws of any nation in the civilized world agree that the Jewish bible story is a land deed.

Why do you insist on showing your ignorance and stupidity? There are a lot of people from the Middle East, ie Lebanese, Iraqis, Syrians, Kurds, Iranians, Egyptians, Afghans, etc. from all faiths that are "pasty white" with light hair, skin, and eyes. It doesn't mean jack shiite.

Forum List

Back