Don’t Israel My Phone

The Jews there today are from Europe and are pasty white. The biblical land of Israel has nothing to do with the psychopaths there today. They stole the name "Israel.' They have no more right to use that name for their stolen land than they do even calling themselves Jewish.

So, objectively, you think human rights should be doled out based on skin color?

Who DOES have the right to call themselves Jewish? And would THOSE Jews, in your mind, have the right to a homeland in their historical and ancestral territory?

After several 1000 years that it has been inhabited by others?

So, human rights are based on possession of territory, then? And indigenous peoples who have been invaded, conquered, removed, cleansed, and in a diaspora lose their rights to that historical and ancestral territory?

I just want you to be clear what your objective argument is.

Because if you are arguing that once a peoples is conquered or removed they no longer have rights to their ancestral homeland -- I've got some bad news for most of the Palestinians.

So, human rights are based on possession of territory, then? And indigenous peoples who have been invaded, conquered, removed, cleansed, and in a diaspora lose their rights to that historical and ancestral territory?

Because if you are arguing that once a peoples is conquered or removed they no longer have rights to their ancestral homeland -- I've got some bad news for most of the Palestinians.

The European Jews are descendants of Europeans that converted to Judaism, their ancestors were not removed from Palestine.

The European Jews are descendants of Europeans that converted to Judaism, their ancestors were not removed from Palestine.

Said no reasonable person ever. But let's leave that for the moment.

What about the Jewish people who stayed Jews and remained in the land? Have they no rights to self-determination?

Yep. Its an old anti-semitic canard. Changing the language from "Jew" to "Israel" doesn't change anything.
Anti-Semitic canard my arse.

G-d said I could have your house. You're good with that, right?

The rights of the Jewish people to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is not in any way a theft of property. No more than the rights of the First Nations peoples of the Americas to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is a theft of property.

Rights are not zero sum games where whoever is currently in possession of the land holds them all and others have none. Rights are not something that go away when people are forcibly expelled into a Diaspora.

This is not especially difficult to understand. The whole idea that the Jewish people stole someone else's land is an anti-semitic canard. That territory is the historic, ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. Denying that is foolish.
Their historic, ancestral territory my ass.

You purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel from a Jewish fictitious book with the modern, terrorist state of Israel.

The zionists who stole Palestine are Aryan, Europeans, not middle eastern in the least and that is obvious to a small child.

Stealing = ISRAELING... bottom line.

Their historic, ancestral home. Where do you think they came from, Boston?

Yep. Its an old anti-semitic canard. Changing the language from "Jew" to "Israel" doesn't change anything.

The rights of the Jewish people to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is not in any way a theft of property. No more than the rights of the First Nations peoples of the Americas to a homeland in their historic, ancestral territory is a theft of property.

Rights are not zero sum games where whoever is currently in possession of the land holds them all and others have none. Rights are not something that go away when people are forcibly expelled into a Diaspora.

This is not especially difficult to understand. The whole idea that the Jewish people stole someone else's land is an anti-semitic canard. That territory is the historic, ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. Denying that is foolish.

You purposely conflate the biblical land of Israel from a Jewish fictitious book with the modern, terrorist state of Israel.

The zionists who stole Palestine are Aryan, Europeans, not middle eastern in the least and that is obvious to a small child.

They are Aryans from Europe.

Aha! Is that why the German Nazis were trying to kill them, 'cause they were fellow "Aryans". Ha ha ha.

Aha! Is that why the German Nazis were trying to kill them, 'cause they were fellow "Aryans". Ha ha ha.
No, moron. Hitler knew that genetically they were Aryan (Caucasian), European. He hated them for other reasons.

I am so sick of this theory. "All the Jews came from eastern Europe where they had supposedly converted to Judaism hundreds of years before". What about all the Jews who were kicked out of Iran and Iraq and assimilated into Israel? What are their roots? Their roots are firmly in Israel where they were carted off from 2,500 years ago or so by the Babylonians and Persians. What about that?

I am so sick of this theory. "All the Jews came from eastern Europe where they had supposedly converted to Judaism hundreds of years before". What about all the Jews who were kicked out of Iran and Iraq and assimilated into Israel? What are their roots? Their roots are firmly in Israel where they were carted off from 2,500 years ago or so by the Babylonians and Persians. What about that?
Be sick... who gives a crap? Not all, but nearly 100% of the zionist regime in Palestine are from Europe

Back to the OP. There are many technologies that we enjoy in our modern cell phones that were invented in Israel.
That they use to spy on America like when their spies wer caught on 9/11 listening in on all the cops cell phones.

Not all, but nearly 100% of the zionist regime in Palestine are from Europe

I ask again, what about the Jewish 'Nakba' from Iran and Iraq?
In these cases over 90% of the Jewish population left, despite the necessity of leaving their property behind.[4]Two hundred and sixty thousand Jews from Arab countries immigrated to Israel between 1948 and 1951, accounting for 56% of the total immigration to the newly founded state.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries#cite_note-colin63-5

The Zionists were not from Iran or Iraq. They were from Europe.

"European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree"
OCT. 8, 2013

Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

"Most Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of European women who converted to Judaism, possibly around the time of the early Roman empire.."

Study traces Ashkenazi roots to European women who probably converted to Judaism

"Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts"
October 8, 2013 | Genetic Literacy Project

Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts | Genetic Literacy Project

No, moron. Hitler knew that genetically they were Aryan (Caucasian), European. He hated them for other reasons.
So Hitler thought the Jews were also Aryans, but killed them for other reasons?! :cuckoo: How did you manage to get internet time at the asylum they locked you up in?

The Zionists were not from Iran or Iraq. They were from Europe.

"European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree"
OCT. 8, 2013

Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

"Most Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of European women who converted to Judaism, possibly around the time of the early Roman empire.."

Study traces Ashkenazi roots to European women who probably converted to Judaism

"Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts"
October 8, 2013 | Genetic Literacy Project

Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts | Genetic Literacy Project
Same repetitive bullshit, different day. You have this garbage saved on your computer, right?

"The Zionists were not from Iraq". Actually many of them were, ignoramus.

Iraqi Jews in Israel - Wikipedia

Iraqi Jews in Israel are immigrants and descendants of the immigrants of the Iraqi Jewish communities, who now reside within the state of Israel. They number around 450,000.[3]

In the 20th century, Iraqi Jews played an important role in the early days of Iraq's independence. Between 1950-52, 120,000-130,000 of the Iraqi Jewish community (around 75%) were transported to Israel in Operation Ezra and Nehemiah.[4]

In Israel, Iraqi Jews Reflect on Baghdad Heritage
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/...aqi-jews-reflect-onbaghdad-heritage.html?_r=0

The Iraqi Jews – The Oldest Diaspora, Now Safe in Israel
The Iraqi Jews – The Oldest Diaspora, Now Safe in Israel

The Babylonian Jewry Heritage Center, Or Yehuda - IGS

Amazon.com: Impossible Exodus: Iraqi Jews in Israel (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures) (9781503602656): Orit Bashkin: Books

Last edited:

Forum List

Back