Don't Go to Disney

So why do you write political bullshit here? In case of Walt Disney exist many philosophical themes.

Idiot
Nah. They're not philosophical. Just sex degenerate, that's all. Nothing philosophical about being a sex pervert. Just mental illness.

Nah. They're not philosophical. Just sex degenerate, that's all. Nothing philosophical about being a sex pervert. Just mental illness.

What about to take your own spaceship? Leave planet philosophy and go home into your own hell, wherever it might be.

What about to take your own spaceship? Leave planet philosophy and go home into your own hell, wherever it might be.

I have no idea what you are yammering about, and have no need to find out. If you in support of the sex perversion idiocy going on in Disney, that would make you just as nuts as them, and thus unworthy of intelligent communication.

I have no idea what you are yammering about, and have no need to find out. If you in support of the sex perversion idiocy going on in Disney, that would make you just as nuts as them, and thus unworthy of intelligent communication.

gdaG5-1499963446-307-blog-3262709-gagreel_full.png

If you take your kids to Disneyland, I have 3 words for you > You'll be sorry. The whole place is being run by woke wacko goofballs, and your kids will be influenced to act in the same imbecile way that they do.

Conservative critics are once again slamming Disney for shoving “woke” agendas down the throats of children — this time by allowing an apparently male employee to wear a costume dress and makeup.

A viral video — which has racked up nearly 7 million views on TikTok — shows the mustachioed “Fairy Godmother’s Apprentice” welcoming a young girl at Disneyland’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Anaheim, California.

“So, my name is Nick, I am one of the Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices,” said the employee, who’s seen wearing blue and purple eyeshadow to match their uniform dress.

“I’m here to shop you around and make all your selections for the day.”

Wow. Maybe the minimum age for managerial employees there ought to be changed to 60. Would that help ? I suspect all this sex perversion lunacy is coming from the young 20 somethings generation. We didnt have these lunacies in past decades. Ugh!

My wife and I just visited Disney last year, loved it. Her daughters are in Disney this week and loving it.

That is what Yogi said
Understood. I have been to Eurodisney once, many years ago. There were signs on the attractions that show the waiting times in hours. Three and a half hour for the Indiana Jones Tram for example. Luckily, we had a wheelchair user with us and thus could bypass all the waiting lines. Had a lot of fun, visited everything on a single weekend.

Forum List

Back