Don't Buy British Goods

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
The British don't make anything that I want.

I had a British sports car once but it leaked oil like an oil can. So that was a mistake anyway.

Always wanted a Triumph motorcycle but I had to settle for Honda instead -- and the Honda was not bad at all.

Guinness is Irish not British, so I will keep drinking it.

can we wait til something actually happens before we get good and pissed?

As far as I'm concerned, their House of Commons even debating the question is enough of an "actually happening" to be pissed. If our House of Representatives was talking about refusing entry to the US for their Prime Minister, they'd be shitting bricks. As they should be. Even the discussion would be an international incident.
so should i know go back and see the stupid shit our congress and senate have brought up in the past? unfair to ask the UK to control their elected idiots when we can't do the same, now isn't it?

Control them? Sure. Pass resolutions refusing them entry to the country because we don't personally like them? Not so much.
so we're now passing regulations on the idiots we elect to refuse them entry into our country that they are already in because we've elected them into office?

one of us missed the point here.

What in the hell are you talking about?
You Cecilie1200 are supposed to capitalize Hell because it is the name of a place. I guess you went to public schools ?!

As far as I'm concerned, their House of Commons even debating the question is enough of an "actually happening" to be pissed. If our House of Representatives was talking about refusing entry to the US for their Prime Minister, they'd be shitting bricks. As they should be. Even the discussion would be an international incident.
so should i know go back and see the stupid shit our congress and senate have brought up in the past? unfair to ask the UK to control their elected idiots when we can't do the same, now isn't it?

Control them? Sure. Pass resolutions refusing them entry to the country because we don't personally like them? Not so much.
so we're now passing regulations on the idiots we elect to refuse them entry into our country that they are already in because we've elected them into office?

You Cecilie1200 are supposed to capitalize Hell because it is the name of a place. I guess you went to public schools ?!
nope.

just don't give a shit about the anal issues of online posters who do give a shit.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
The British don't make anything that I want.

I had a British sports car once but it leaked oil like an oil can. So that was a mistake anyway.

Always wanted a Triumph motorcycle but I had to settle for Honda instead -- and the Honda was not bad at all.

Guinness is Irish not British, so I will keep drinking it.

I haven't read the thread, per se.

I just saw the title and was going to respond at the end. You kinda
beat me to it.

What the hell do the British make?

Any nation that has a dotty, inbred and born-into-the position without apparent merit person for their head of state has no right to criticize the lawfully elected head of state of an other nation.
So we have to BOW TO A SEXUAL PRED,A LIAR,A CHEAT,A BAFFOON,A MORON DO WE????????FFFFFFF OFF.. even Clinton got more votes than that wierdo TRUMP you ignoramous

Nobody should ever have to bow to anyone. Especially not anyone who had the luck to come into this world through a royal vagina.

You call me an "ignoramous" (sic).

President Trump was lawfully elected and hold his office with dignity and honor. Your queen, on the other hand, hangs onto her undeserved pompous post with the tenacity of a bull dog, with her middle finger raised in the face of her dolt of a son.

Call president Trump anything your tiny brain compels you to do, he does not have on his hands the blood, the torture, the intrigue, the incest, the killing, the undeserved honor your all past, present and future monarchs had, have and swill have.

Do they even make anything any more?

Yep....

I think the last thing Britain exported that anyone bought was Beatles albums.
Bastard!
You stole my thunder.
The next Beatles compilation is Take 3 of every song.
That leaves out Twist and Shout and Long Tall Sally.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
The Big Pussy backed out of visiting Britain because he does not want to see the millions who would turn out to protest him and have his self-image destroyed.

It takes 19 weeks to train a BP agent, if they're not a spanish speaker there's another 55 day language course. The class size is 50, 5000 agents would take 100 classes and that's assuming all pass. That's not going to happen in a year.

Thats the easy part. Border Patrol agents are highly susceptible to bribery by drug cartels, and human trafficers. They have to pass an extensive background check equal to a top secret security clearance, including an 8 hour polygraph.

Yet here you are spewing your ignorance because Trump hasn't fielded an additional 5000 agents in less than a year.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Newcastle Brown Ale TONITE!

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
The Big Pussy backed out of visiting Britain because he does not want to see the millions who would turn out to protest him and have his self-image destroyed.

Do you go to places you know you're not wanted?

he doesn't represent me, and he's an embarrassing piece of shit.

He does represent you, and he is your president, like it or not.

he's a piece of shit.
if you want to be represented by a piece of shit, knock yourself out.

not me.

If we tolerated being represented by Obama for eight years, you can stop sniveling and live with being represented by someone you didn't vote for. Grow up.

Obama wasn't going around insulting countries getting in constant fights via tweeter like a hooker. Obama wasn't insulting people and calling them names on daily basis.
Fuck him he is a low life human being, and he lowered the bar and wanna make it ok to be a bully. Fuck him till the last day of this life as we know it.

No, he was kissing their asses and spitting on the dignity of the United States right along with them.

Fuck YOU. You're a low life human being, if you can't put your partisan diaper-wetting lower on your priorities than the US. Assuming you're even American. If you're not, I fail to see why you're even wasting our time with an irrelevant opinion.
Fuck you too :)

Any nation that has a dotty, inbred and born-into-the position without apparent merit person for their head of state has no right to criticize the lawfully elected head of state of an other nation.
So we have to BOW TO A SEXUAL PRED,A LIAR,A CHEAT,A BAFFOON,A MORON DO WE????????FFFFFFF OFF.. even Clinton got more votes than that wierdo TRUMP you ignoramous

Nobody should ever have to bow to anyone. Especially not anyone who had the luck to come into this world through a royal vagina.

You call me an "ignoramous" (sic).

President Trump was lawfully elected and hold his office with dignity and honor. Your queen, on the other hand, hangs onto her undeserved pompous post with the tenacity of a bull dog, with her middle finger raised in the face of her dolt of a son.

Call president Trump anything your tiny brain compels you to do, he does not have on his hands the blood, the torture, the intrigue, the incest, the killing, the undeserved honor your all past, present and future monarchs had, have and swill have.
O wouldn't America love a Royal Family...YESIREE....all you could Muster out of 360 million people was TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you are a bum(Opps) Dumb Ass like your Furher the Blood German, Donald Trump(although he claimed his ancestory was Swedish the LIAR)

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
No. The people in the UK are NOT "telling us that they will decide who is fit to be President of the United States." This is NOT an "insult to every American." They are another country. They have a right to say what kind of person whom they will accept visiting their country, whom they will accept speaking to their own legislative body, and perhaps meeting their Queen. All business between the UK and the US can be handled through the U.S. Ambassador to the Court of St. James and the sparkling new American Embassy.

exactly. you missed my point entirely and rambled on about some shit i had nothing to do with OR say.

have a day, sir. i'm moving on. holler when you catch up.

Not much more to say about a person who can't even recognize female names right in front of their noses. English comprehension clearly isn't your forte.

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
No. The people in the UK are NOT "telling us that they will decide who is fit to be President of the United States." This is NOT an "insult to every American." They are another country. They have a right to say what kind of person whom they will accept visiting their country, whom they will accept speaking to their own legislative body, and perhaps meeting their Queen. All business between the UK and the US can be handled through the U.S. Ambassador to the Court of St. James and the sparkling new American Embassy.

I don't see it that way. I think it's a slap in the face of every American; particularly those Americans who voted for Trump.

It's one thing to criticize our leader, but quite another to say our leader--the leader of the free world, is not welcomed in your country.

Americans on the left voted for Clinton as a sort of award for his sexual predations.

You Australians sucked his ass but...at that time...couldn't vote for him. Gee, that must have made you weep!

Americans on the left voted for Clinton as a sort of award for his sexual predations.

You Australians sucked his ass but...at that time...couldn't vote for him. Gee, that must have made you weep!
Your comprehension of the written word is suspect,as I was referring to Hillary Clinton against Trump....but let me anal ize your post...Australians do not generally SUCK ASS and we never weep....BUT I DO KNOW YOU COCKSUCK TRUMP......ENJOY you nutter

Last edited:
DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

I don't see it that way. I think it's a slap in the face of every American; particularly those Americans who voted for Trump.

It's one thing to criticize our leader, but quite another to say our leader--the leader of the free world, is not welcomed in your country.
EEERRRRRRRRR What is Free about America Ray...Come on now,you live in a Country with so many GREY AREA's,that you cannot see the wood for the trees...steve....you just think you are free

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Easy bucko, they've had "resolutions" to ban Trump since the election. By law they have to hear all "resolutions" if they get enough petitions signed. Wait till they actually pass something before you throw a hizzy and call for a boycott of one of our closest allies.

Ally? With friends like that, we don't need any enemies. They spit in our faces.

Sometimes you just need an honest friend who is going to tell you when you have spinach in your teeth.

Forum List

Back