Donald Trump Trial Coverage Tomorrow

The more Trump is accused the more votes he will get. Progs are paying everyone off with their quadrillion dollar legislations. And the inflation is the massive tax the working class/retirees are forced to endure.

The more Trump is accused the more votes he will get. Progs are paying everyone off with their quadrillion dollar legislations. And the inflation is the massive tax the working class/retirees are forced to endure.
Keep telling yourself that

Me neither! I’d like to see the cross examination.. But apparently it’s not televised so I suppose we’ll just hear about it via your favorite echo chamber.
I don’t think Democrats know about cross examination. They think it’s going to be like when hero Avanetti or hero Cohen get interviewed by The Virw and they take turns praising him.

This should be televised if Democrats want any credibility in their attempt to take down the once and future president.

I don’t think Democrats know about cross examination. They think it’s going to be like when hero Avanetti or hero Cohen get interviewed by The Virw and they take turns praising him.

This should be televised if Democrats want any credibility in their attempt to take down the once and future president.
Good

Let’s have Trump testify

It is a fact if trump is convicted of anything, he's going to lose a sizable amount of votes. Most Americans will not elect a convicted criminal to sit in the White House. Imagine that.

LOL most of your kind wont even accept trump is actually sitting in a courtroom today.

It is a fact if trump is convicted of anything, he's going to lose a sizable amount of votes. Most Americans will not elect a convicted criminal to sit in the White House. Imagine that.
You must not have been watching Trumps support grow with every lawfare action the Democrats pull.

Zero chance trump testifies. Oh wait you think he will because he said he will? LOL!
You’re predicting Donald Trump will pass up a chance to talk? Testifying will galvanize his voters on the jury.

LOL most of your kind wont even accept trump is actually sitting in a courtroom today.
No idea what you mean by that.

Last edited:
You must not have been watching Trumps support grow with every lawfare action the Democrats pull.

You’re predicting Trump will pass up a chance to talk? Testifyingbwill galvanize his voters on the jury.

No idea what you mean by that.
Polls have shown Americans will not put a convict in the White House. If convicted, trump will lose tens of millions of votes. That is just the facts.

Forum List

Back