Donald Trump Trial Coverage Tomorrow

Actually, I don’t think that’s an issue. The trial is about Donald Trump supposedly sitting in a computer, making false entries into a ledger. I can’t wait to see how the prosecution tries to prove that that happened.
Because as we all know the feds make a habit of presenting frivolous cases, right? Trump is toast. The only question will be what is the punishment. My guess is a fine.

Because as we all know the feds make a habit of presenting frivolous cases, right?
Against Trump they do.

Tomorrow happens to be the Mew York case but we know the White House is taking a strong hand in the non federal cases also.
Trump is toast. The only question will be what is the punishment. My guess is a fine.
For more than 30 felonies?

Bragg still hasn't defined the underlying crime, which is a requirement under 175.10.

That is a problem- the defense doesn't even know what "crime" they were supposedly trying to cover up...

This is all making Trump a martyr to many, being an election year, and if I supported Trump, I would feel this way too.

I think it's a bit of an overreaction, personally, as well as the overvaluing of properties. Can you also take a deep dive into other developers and see if they too have overvalued their properties? It seems as though these charges in an election year are biased, regardless of your politics.
Dammit Danny...you getting red pilled?

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly. No matter what evidence is presented you will not accept a verdict as legitimate because it is happening in a place you don’t like?

We all heard the evidence in the Blasey-Ford hearings against Kavanaugh...that lying cùnt couldn't get one confirmable fact straight INCLUDING where she was, who she went with, how she got home... or even if she was afraid to fly...but the bias as shit libs STILL insist to this day that Kavanaugh was 100% guilty... so you'll have to excuse my lack of faith due to having a functional brain and common sense.

I have a feeling if Trump was guilty there you would still be pissing and moaning about it being an unfair trial, rigged, political stunt etc
Only one way to find out.

But believe me, if it happened the libs would scream and cry bloody murder that the jury would acquit no matter the testimony.

And they'd probably be right for the same reason we don't believe Trump can get a fair trial in New York.

Bias is bias.

Actually, I don’t think that’s an issue. The trial is about Donald Trump supposedly sitting in a computer, making false entries into a ledger. I can’t wait to see how the prosecution tries to prove that that happened.
Cohen got 15 months. Trump directed him. Now if you can put 2 and 2 together, you'd realize all the prosecutors have to do is to show trump directed Cohen because it's already been found that illegal payments were made. This is a pretty simple case. Of course Trump WILL NOT take the stand in his defense for good reason.

But believe me, if it happened the libs would scream and cry bloody murder that the jury would acquit no matter the testimony.

And they'd probably be right for the same reason we don't believe Trump can get a fair trial in New York.

Bias is bias.
Did Cohen get a fair trial in NY? He was actually jailed for this, remember?

Move it to rural Missouri.
You know that is impossible so you'll continue to hide behind that. Look all the prosecution has to show is trump directed Cohen in this crime. That's it. You might as well start getting prepared for a guilty verdict. I heard Cohens lawyer say today trump will get either house arrest or jail time, which I was surprised to hear. So which will it be, traitor?

We all heard the evidence in the Blasey-Ford hearings against Kavanaugh...that lying cùnt couldn't get one confirmable fact straight INCLUDING where she was, who she went with, how she got home... or even if she was afraid to fly...but the bias as shit libs STILL insist to this day that Kavanaugh was 100% guilty... so you'll have to excuse my lack of faith due to having a functional brain and common sense.
One is a congressional hearing the other will take place in a court of law. They are not the same

So if he is found not guilty you will be on of the first to say it wasn’t a fair trial?
No need to wait.

I'm saying it will be an unfair trial now.

We just saw an unfair trial in New York where there was no victim, no crime, a summary judgement by a judge with no trial on the charges...no evidence presented by the plaintiff until the sentencing phase. And the supposedly defrauded banks testifying for Trump.

Then we had a fake trial over a 30 year old allegation that the New York legislature specifically changed the law to allow... where the allegations were ridiculous...there were NO WITNESSES...there was no evidence...the accuser claimed she was wearing a dress that didn't exist at the time...welcome to New York.

So...how many times could I walk up to you claiming I wasn't going to harm you, but kicked you square in the balls before you'd start expecting a kick in the balls no matter what promises I made?

Once? ...Ok.

Twice? ... You're a fool.

If you don't believe you're getting a boot to the nutsack by the third time...just jump off a fucking cliff, because you're just honestly too stupid to justify stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

Get it? Good...cuz I can't dumb it down any further without being placed in a medically induced coma.

Bias is bias.
Interesting you don’t think the people of Missouri are able to come up with a judgment based on facts.

Forum List

Back