Donald Trump, Tiberius Gracchus, And America’s Imminent End

It’s pretty hard for you to claim that the Republican Party is the party which will defend the Constitution, when on January 6, 2021, the Republican Party tried to overthrow the Constitution of the United States of America.

Republicans can’t claim to be the party which honours the Constitution, and then expelled duly elected members of a State Congress, who disagree with them.

The Republican Party pisses on the Constitution on a daily basis.
Actually on January 6, the Republican party tried to uphold the Constitution by having an examination of an obviously rigged election.

Another illustration of the absolute infallibility of the "Every Republican accuastion is a confession" rule. They're corrupt partisan hacks, they weaponize government, they censor, they lie, so they accuse Democrats of doing it what they do themselves to deflect away from their own festering corruption.

Anways, good luck with your "Prosecuting criminals means the end of America!" tantrums. I can see how someone would say that if they were a criminal, or if they based their whole identity on sucking criminal asses, as the Trump cult does.

Understand that your fascist tears will have no affect on the legal system Your masters know that. They feed you the propaganda not to get results, but to keep you hysterical, because that keeps you obedient. It's fascism 101. Make up a bogeyman, then say that only an authoritarian daddy-figure can save you from the bogeyman, thus ensuring your devotion.
Russian trolls and/or plants. This place is filled with them.

I think this article is spot on....We are in a death spiral in this country, not because the average American wishes to change things here, but because Democrats have decided that our Constitution doesn't matter in their quest for more power....This is only the start....

The article is off a few decades. Our downward spiral started in the late 1960s, but most you simply didn't notice it until recently.

2tnq3u.jpg

I think this article is spot on....We are in a death spiral in this country, not because the average American wishes to change things here, but because Democrats have decided that our Constitution doesn't matter in their quest for more power....This is only the start....

Tiberius Gracchus advocated land reform - on behalf of the middle class and against the Roman aristocracy. He was murdered because of it.

A perfect night would be the sky turned red by the funeral pyres of leftist dems and their fellow travelers.

This is why you’re failing. Hate is never satisfied. Once you’ve destroyed all the Democrats, and you have no enemies, it’ll be someone else. Atheists, RINO’s, those not fanatical enough to suit you.

There’s always someone new to blame.

This is why you’re failing. Hate is never satisfied. Once you’ve destroyed all the Democrats, and you have no enemies, it’ll be someone else. Atheists, RINO’s, those not fanatical enough to suit you.

That's the fellow traveler part....Canada is next.....Lots of good to be done in Canada. ;)

Nah!

Civilization will advance by leaps n' bounds when today's Dimm's get eradicated!!

Trust me.

This country will move forward and survive despite Republicans and conservatives attempts to turn it into a 1930's style fascist dictatorship.
Your politics of hatred and division are being slowly rejected. I understand why you might be frightened, you will shortly be a minority in your own country.
By minority, I mean leaning alt-right.

The rest of us sane, grounded individuals will attempt to focus the country on things that matter to the average voter moving this country forward. Healthcare, taxation, environment, infrastructure.

We'll let you "vocal" minority stand in the shadows and cry.

Thats funny stuff but your progs are moving us deeper into destruction.

Forum List

Back