Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton’s personal life next debate

He knows what he's doing. He let her hang her self. She used ALL her ammo....he didn't use her emails,benhazi,clinton foundation,her defending a child rapist,pay for play etc..

source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."
An infinite amount of material there...lol

source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."
------------------------------------------------- GOOD for the Trump Nico !!

If he's going to go harder, he better not look at Hillary.

He might as well. He doesn't stand a chance of beating her if he sticks to the issues.

Very good. The world should know as much as possible about a possible future "First Lady".
upload_2016-9-27_21-58-16.png

Well Hillary does think she can ride on BJ Bill's shirt tail from what she was trying to say last night.

Very good. The world should know as much as possible about a possible future "First Lady".
View attachment 91328
And your president will be Huge pile of pus

He might as well. He doesn't stand a chance of beating her if he sticks to the issues.
What issues?
The ones on your mattress every morning?

View attachment 91328
And your president will be Huge pile of pus
Hey she'll be your President too

This guy is unbelievable. He got his ass kicked by Hillary Clinton last night, all focus groups showed that. 100 million people watching the MOST important debate of the season and he made a total ass out of himself.

I have been around a long time, and have watched many Presidential debates and I have never seen one where a candidate literally blows it to smitherines. Yes they'll make a mistake here and there, but the entire debate is loaded with Trump mistakes that are going to be played over and over again.

TRUMP started out good for about the first 10 minutes, doing his very best to act and look Presidential. But the very second that Clinton CRITICIZED him over his tax/economic policies he lost it and it was all downhill from there. It rocked him to the core, he started rambling on and on and on. She was just content to let him go. He ended up interrupting her 51 times during the debate, and she smiled and chuckled all the way through and he lost it even more. The more he rambled the deeper that hole got. Then she pulled a Ronald Reagan on him at the end of the debate over the "stamina" rhetoric. It really couldn't have been better played out. I call this the Rope a Dope Debate.

So those of you whom are hoping for a better 2nd and 3rd debate, forget it. Trump is a Narcissist and a Narcissist cannot take any form of criticism. That throws them off focus, they try to regain their inflated self worth importance and they will spend all day focused on how to regain this self importance, including using an entire debate to do it. Here's a great article about it.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

100 million people were watching last night, and he wants the same attention, that he craves, for the 2nd debate, so he is already advertising what he "may" do so you'll tune in to watch him again. That's what this is about. A Narcissist also requires constant adoring attention.

If he goes go after Hillary Clinton via Bill Clinton it will outrage every single woman in this country. Women do not look at a wife as responsible for her husband's infidelity, they consider her the victim. And since women are the largest voting block in this country that would be a very bad mistake.

Really I don't think Trump can stand up on the platform with everyone knowing that he himself has had multiple affairs, and has even left his children and wife for other women without a major blowback from the citizens of this country. In fact it was Trump that stated: MY PERSONAL VIETNAM WAS SLEEPING AROUND WITH MARRIED WOMEN."
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

I guess this is the new "family values platform" for the Republican party--LOL

I already know who I am voting for, and really don't want to give this ass clown another second of my attention, so if there's something better on, Trump can take the 2nd and 3rd debates and shove them up his ass.

Last edited:

Do you really want Bill to spooge all over the Lincoln bedroom again?

It wasn't too long ago that presidential candidates talked about America and how they would attempt to improve the nation and the lives of its people complete with plans and so forth. Now they brag about not paying their taxes and digging up dirt on a candidates mate.

It wasn't too long ago that presidential candidates talked about America and how they would attempt to improve the nation and the lives of its people complete with plans and so forth. Now they brag about not paying their taxes and digging up dirt on a candidates mate.
Hey one of the most major problems facing our nation this year was who gets to use what potty. Things must be pretty damn peachy.

Do you really want Bill to spooge all over the Lincoln bedroom again?

I've never even seen the Lincoln bedroom, and probably never will. I don't care.

hey Regent , well I am older so the Trump being older , well his ideas appeal to me . The idea that he may not have paid taxes is just him being smart if he didn't pay taxes in a legal manner . As far as improving the nation , all I want are borders enforced , immigration stopped , military rebuilt and a conservative supreme court and appointed conservative judges . Yeah , there is more but the few I mention are some of the most important to me Regent .

"Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton’s personal life next debate"

Which would be a big mistake, all but guaranteeing Clinton the presidency.

Such an attack would be lame and pointless, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

Hillary Clinton isn’t ‘responsible’ for her husband’s actions.

And what Bill Clinton may have done has no bearing on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

Indeed, Clinton and Democrats hope Trump does attack the former president, it would accurately exhibit Trump as being petty and desperate.

Trump used the first debate as a mock debate and kept campaigning. He didn't prepare at all, why would he? He's debating a failure.

hiLIARy hid in a bunker and prepped for a week. Then she fired all of her bullets at once, like the fool.she is.... .

He fired none of his and still beat the pantsuit off of her!

Advantage Trump.

Forum List

Back