Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton’s personal life next debate

------------------------------------------------------------------- the thing is that the Trump speaks the correct PRO American words and has pro american ideas for all to hear . Icing on the cake is that mrobama , hilary , the democrats , foreign world leader scum , mexicans , muslims , the bushes , john kasich , the 'un' , and a lot of other foreign types disilke and fear what the Trump will or is likely to do . [talk about TRUMP endorsers Regent] 'illary'of course will just be another term of mrobama but it will be worse because 'bill clinton , mrobama and wife will all be working with 'illary' and they will all be working out of the 'whitehouse' and will be running USA government Regent .

He doesn't speak pro-American words, he speaks RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, anti-Constitutional words.

Reasonable people, who aren't racists, or misogynists, or war mongers, find Trump lacking in ideas, or vision. He is fear mongering and lying. Neither are character traits one wants or admires in a leader who has access to nuclear weapons.

Hillary is nobody's regent. And even if she were, I'd rather have Obama, Bill, Michelle and Hillary running the country any day of the week, rather than Drumpf.

source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."
He was withing his rights to do it when Hillary slithered through the mud and made it personal. He didn't big plus for him but if she continues he should hit back. She was a woman abusing enabler. Cares more about Rosie O'Donuts than national security and more about how much tax Trump payed than obeying laws that would get anyone else in prison. She acted with immunity because ...well she had immunity.

There was nothing wrong with his microphone. I heard every disjointed scrambled word salad that spewed from his orange face. Hillary didn't even have to get mud on her pumps. She just dangled bait and Trump rose up and grabbed everything she dangled in front of him. It was beautiful to watch him reduced to a sniffling, whining low-life that he is. While she just smiled and opened up another can of Trump worms for her hooks.

You may think stiffing small contractors and paying no taxes admirable, but I call it selfish, self-centred, and immoral. So is refusing to rent to blacks. I think that most working Americans would think so too.

------------------------------------------------------------------- the thing is that the Trump speaks the correct PRO American words and has pro american ideas for all to hear . Icing on the cake is that mrobama , hilary , the democrats , foreign world leader scum , mexicans , muslims , the bushes , john kasich , the 'un' , and a lot of other foreign types disilke and fear what the Trump will or is likely to do . [talk about TRUMP endorsers Regent] 'illary'of course will just be another term of mrobama but it will be worse because 'bill clinton , mrobama and wife will all be working with 'illary' and they will all be working out of the 'whitehouse' and will be running USA government Regent .

He doesn't speak pro-American words, he speaks RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, anti-Constitutional words.

Reasonable people, who aren't racists, or misogynists, or war mongers, find Trump lacking in ideas, or vision. He is fear mongering and lying. Neither are character traits one wants or admires in a leader who has access to nuclear weapons.

Hillary is nobody's regent. And even if she were, I'd rather have Obama, Bill, Michelle and Hillary running the country any day of the week, rather than Drumpf.
------------------------------------------- ThankYou DragonLady , --- see Regent , even Dragonlady is an endorser of the Trump .:afro:

Last edited:
source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."

This guy is unbelievable. He got his ass kicked by Hillary Clinton last night, all focus groups showed that. 100 million people watching the MOST important debate of the season and he made a total ass out of himself.

I have been around a long time, and have watched many Presidential debates and I have never seen one where a candidate literally blows it to smitherines. Yes they'll make a mistake here and there, but the entire debate is loaded with Trump mistakes that are going to be played over and over again.

TRUMP started out good for about the first 10 minutes, doing his very best to act and look Presidential. But the very second that Clinton CRITICIZED him over his tax/economic policies he lost it and it was all downhill from there. It rocked him to the core, he started rambling on and on and on. She was just content to let him go. He ended up interrupting her 51 times during the debate, and she smiled and chuckled all the way through and he lost it even more. The more he rambled the deeper that hole got. Then she pulled a Ronald Reagan on him at the end of the debate over the "stamina" rhetoric. It really couldn't have been better played out. I call this the Rope a Dope Debate.

So those of you whom are hoping for a better 2nd and 3rd debate, forget it. Trump is a Narcissist and a Narcissist cannot take any form of criticism. That throws them off focus, they try to regain their inflated self worth importance and they will spend all day focused on how to regain this self importance, including using an entire debate to do it. Here's a great article about it.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

100 million people were watching last night, and he wants the same attention, that he craves, for the 2nd debate, so he is already advertising what he "may" do so you'll tune in to watch him again. That's what this is about. A Narcissist also requires constant adoring attention.

If he goes go after Hillary Clinton via Bill Clinton it will outrage every single woman in this country. Women do not look at a wife as responsible for her husband's infidelity, they consider her the victim. And since women are the largest voting block in this country that would be a very bad mistake.

Really I don't think Trump can stand up on the platform with everyone knowing that he himself has had multiple affairs, and has even left his children and wife for other women without a major blowback from the citizens of this country. In fact it was Trump that stated: MY PERSONAL VIETNAM WAS SLEEPING AROUND WITH MARRIED WOMEN."
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

I guess this is the new "family values platform" for the Republican party--LOL

I already know who I am voting for, and really don't want to give this ass clown another second of my attention, so if there's something better on, Trump can take the 2nd and 3rd debates and shove them up his ass.
Newt Gingrich: Trump Won The Debate. Don't Believe The

Newt Gingrich: Trump Won The Debate. Don't Believe The

attack Bill ... Brilliant idea ! ... trash talk, ATTACK one of the most popular Presidents in years ...

lose those votes Donnie-boi, UDAMAN!

dumbass

He was withing his rights to do it when Hillary slithered through the mud and made it personal. He didn't big plus for him but if she continues he should hit back. She was a woman abusing enabler. Cares more about Rosie O'Donuts than national security and more about how much tax Trump payed than obeying laws that would get anyone else in prison. She acted with immunity because ...well she had immunity.

There was nothing wrong with his microphone. I heard every disjointed scrambled word salad that spewed from his orange face. Hillary didn't even have to get mud on her pumps. She just dangled bait and Trump rose up and grabbed everything she dangled in front of him. It was beautiful to watch him reduced to a sniffling, whining low-life that he is. While she just smiled and opened up another can of Trump worms for her hooks.

You may think stiffing small contractors and paying no taxes admirable, but I call it selfish, self-centred, and immoral. So is refusing to rent to blacks. I think that most working Americans would think so too.
--------------------------------------------------------- stiffing small contracters that do shoddy work is certainly acceptable . Also paying ZERO taxes is legal and fine if avoiding those taxes is Legal and done while following the LAW Dragonlady !!

here Dragonlady , other liberals and dems . Checkout this article . When the 'clintons' did their taxes in some year they even charged exemption for 'bill clintoons' USED underwear that they donated to charity . --- Clinton Taxes Laid Bare, Line by Line --- clintoons claimed that the underwear were worth 2 bucks a piece Dragonlady . [chuckle]

Last edited:
attack Bill ... Brilliant idea ! ... trash talk, ATTACK one of the most popular Presidents in years ...

lose those votes Donnie-boi, UDAMAN!

dumbass
--------------------------------------- trash talk doesn't need to be done . Just remind people that 'bill clinton' is scum and do that politey by posting / telling the TRUTH on both bill and Hilary . --- Clinton Taxes Laid Bare, Line by Line --- I mean there is lots more but I will let the TRUMP do his own strategy Siete .

He might as well. He doesn't stand a chance of beating her if he sticks to the issues.
I disagree. She wants him to go personal. She baited him, and he want for it like a bloated carp. If this campaign is about who can fix: trade, immigration, deficits, taxes .... she loses.

He knows what he's doing. He let her hang her self. She used ALL her ammo....he didn't use her emails,benhazi,clinton foundation,her defending a child rapist,pay for play etc..

He should have played those cards, because I doubt nearly as many people are going to have the stomach to watch the next debate or two.

A prelude of things to come!
f5f19dcf45c626da00b78e1c6ff344c2

There wasn't nothing defective about the microphone.

If he's stupid enough to insult Hillary over bill's cheating she can say she loved her husband, decided to forgive him and that was between them and then ask what his excuse was for cheating on his wives and getting a woman not his wife pregnant and then using that other woman to humiliate his wife

I'm pretty sure that along with body shaming a miss universe that isn't going to get him women's votes

here Dragonlady , other liberals and dems . Checkout this article . When the 'clintons' did their taxes in some year they even charged exemption for 'bill clintoons' USED underwear that they donated to charity . --- Clinton Taxes Laid Bare, Line by Line --- clintoons claimed that the underwear were worth 2 bucks a piece Dragonlady . [chuckle]
I think that will be a winner for Trump's presidential bid: used underwear.

---------------------------------- just showing Dragonlady , maybe YOU and other liberals your heroes Regent .

---------------------------------- just showing Dragonlady , maybe YOU and other liberals your heroes Regent .
Ah, I get it, another business venture for Trump, used underwear. Trump should make a killing.

Ah, I get it, another business venture for Trump, used underwear. Trump should make a killing.
------------------------------------------- yep , you are a liberal Regent . Anyway , you , Dragonlady and a few others have been informed . The articles I posted are the truth and they show the caliber of the people that you liberal support Regent .

There wasn't nothing defective about the microphone.

If he's stupid enough to insult Hillary over bill's cheating she can say she loved her husband, decided to forgive him and that was between them and then ask what his excuse was for cheating on his wives and getting a woman not his wife pregnant and then using that other woman to humiliate his wife

I'm pretty sure that along with body shaming a miss universe that isn't going to get him women's votes
That's where she wants to go.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-Brenner

Unfortunately, Trump and Maples' daughter may be collateral damage. The story of the time was Donald left his wife and mother of 3 kiddies for "a piece of ass," and a very nice one. Tiffany was born 2 mos before her parents' wedding. Donald and Maples split when she as 3 or 4.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...trump-5-things-know-ahead-rnc-speech-n612566\

His three kinds with Ivana are not buds. From what I've heard she isn't a terrible person. I hope he doesn't take it there. The Clintons can be vicious. Say what one will, Hillary and Slick have only had one spouse.

I kinda hope he does. Considering the Player Donald claimed to be.

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

Forum List

Back