Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton’s personal life next debate

Trump used the first debate as a mock debate and kept campaigning. He didn't prepare at all, why would he? He's debating a failure.

hiLIARy hid in a bunker and prepped for a week. Then she fired all of her bullets at once, like the fool.she is.... .

He fired none of his and still beat the pantsuit off of her!

Advantage Trump.

I suspect she has plenty of bullets. Trump's mouth gave them to her.

hey Regent , well I am older so the Trump being older , well his ideas appeal to me . The idea that he may not have paid taxes is just him being smart if he didn't pay taxes in a legal manner . As far as improving the nation , all I want are borders enforced , immigration stopped , military rebuilt and a conservative supreme court and appointed conservative judges . Yeah , there is more but the few I mention are some of the most important to me Regent .
I doubt if you're older.

source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."
He might as well. He doesn't stand a chance of beating her if he sticks to the issues.
What issues?
The ones on your mattress every morning?
Your candidate is a scumbag – there’s no other word for it, it describes Trump perfectly.

source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."
He might as well. He doesn't stand a chance of beating her if he sticks to the issues.
What issues?
The ones on your mattress every morning?
Your candidate is a scumbag – there’s no other word for it, it describes Trump perfectly.

The Last Word that Nobody Gives a Shit About with CCJ

It's been over 2 years and I have yet to see you post anything containing a fact.
You know...a fact; as opposed to an artificial fact.

hey Regent , well I am older so the Trump being older , well his ideas appeal to me . The idea that he may not have paid taxes is just him being smart if he didn't pay taxes in a legal manner . As far as improving the nation , all I want are borders enforced , immigration stopped , military rebuilt and a conservative supreme court and appointed conservative judges . Yeah , there is more but the few I mention are some of the most important to me Regent .
I doubt if you're older.
------------------------ forget the age then , I like Trumps ideas of improving the USA . Rebuild the military , enforce the borders , stack the supreme court with conservative judges , return American sovereignty , build the border wall , curtail the muslim and immigration menace . Everything else that is needed , well I can provide those things for myself Regent . What do you think Regent ??

ya those solar panels are really going to set the economy on fire.

I doubt if you're older.
------------------------ forget the age then , I like Trumps ideas of improving the USA . Rebuild the military , enforce the borders , stack the supreme court with conservative judges , return American sovereignty , build the border wall , curtail the muslim and immigration menace . Everything else that is needed , well I can provide those things for myself Regent . What do you think Regent ??
I think you are the type of voter any candidate could wish for. After a time you will catch on to the Pie-in-the-thing. Has any president delivered all that he said he would in the campaign? Even FDR rated best American president, could not deliver all. But I do have this bridge....

He knows what he's doing. He let her hang her self. She used ALL her ammo....he didn't use her emails,benhazi,clinton foundation,her defending a child rapist,pay for play etc..

I agree and Lord knows she's given him plenty of ammo and you can bet your ass he will be using every last bit of it.

So when does the next season of this reality show begin?

I doubt if you're older.
I think you are the type of voter any candidate could wish for. After a time you will catch on to the Pie-in-the-thing. Has any president delivered all that he said he would in the campaign? Even FDR rated best American president, could not deliver all. But I do have this bridge....
------------------------------------------------------------------- the thing is that the Trump speaks the correct PRO American words and has pro american ideas for all to hear . Icing on the cake is that mrobama , hilary , the democrats , foreign world leader scum , mexicans , muslims , the bushes , john kasich , the 'un' , and a lot of other foreign types disilke and fear what the Trump will or is likely to do . [talk about TRUMP endorsers Regent] 'illary'of course will just be another term of mrobama but it will be worse because 'bill clinton , mrobama and wife will all be working with 'illary' and they will all be working out of the 'whitehouse' and will be running USA government Regent .

Hillary has been trying to fix the issues she's been complaining about for 30 years, and still hasn't done it.

"Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton’s personal life next debate"

Which would be a big mistake, all but guaranteeing Clinton the presidency.

Such an attack would be lame and pointless, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

Hillary Clinton isn’t ‘responsible’ for her husband’s actions.

And what Bill Clinton may have done has no bearing on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications to be president.

Indeed, Clinton and Democrats hope Trump does attack the former president, it would accurately exhibit Trump as being petty and desperate.
So when did you come to that conclusion? You say since David duke supports Trump. That makes Trump a racist, so in liberal logic. Hillary is a sexual diviant.

How about trump, simply preparing himself for the next debate and studying up on the US GOVT and the issues....he says he wants to get the job of President, then he better darn well prove to Americans he really wants it, by learning some more about the job and the USA and our constitution.

That's a brilliant strategy, lol. Going after the votes he already has.

He was withing his rights to do it when Hillary slithered through the mud and made it personal. He didn't big plus for him but if she continues he should hit back. She was a woman abusing enabler. Cares more about Rosie O'Donuts than national security and more about how much tax Trump payed than obeying laws that would get anyone else in prison. She acted with immunity because ...well she had immunity.

How about trump, simply preparing himself for the next debate and studying up on the US GOVT and the issues....he says he wants to get the job of President, then he better darn well prove to Americans he really wants it, by learning some more about the job and the USA and our constitution.
------------------------------------------------- Trump will do as he likes , election is in about , what , 40 days , lets see what happens Care4all .

Forum List

Back