Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton’s personal life next debate

source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."

There wasn't nothing defective about the microphone.

If he's stupid enough to insult Hillary over bill's cheating she can say she loved her husband, decided to forgive him and that was between them and then ask what his excuse was for cheating on his wives and getting a woman not his wife pregnant and then using that other woman to humiliate his wife

I'm pretty sure that along with body shaming a miss universe that isn't going to get him women's votes
That's where she wants to go.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-Brenner

Unfortunately, Trump and Maples' daughter may be collateral damage. The story of the time was Donald left his wife and mother of 3 kiddies for "a piece of ass," and a very nice one. Tiffany was born 2 mos before her parents' wedding. Donald and Maples split when she as 3 or 4.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...trump-5-things-know-ahead-rnc-speech-n612566\

His three kinds with Ivana are not buds. From what I've heard she isn't a terrible person. I hope he doesn't take it there. The Clintons can be vicious. Say what one will, Hillary and Slick have only had one spouse.

the Clintons aren't nearly as vicious as Donald. I doubt Hillary Clinton wants to go "there".... but if Donald starts, I'm pretty sure she needs to put a lid on it.

She's losing on issues, so I think she does want to go there. It's the only place she can go.

30 days of Juanita Broderick claims. The problem for Trump is the Clinton counter is that literally this is OLD news. So, by bringing it all up again, she can argue Donald has nothing of substance. And the only substance he has is he hasn't been in office and is of neither party. But people seem to be good with that

source: Donald Trump threatens to make attacks about Bill Clinton's personal life next debate

"Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

The Republican nominee also claimed that the microphone on his podium was defective, and raised the possibility that it had been sabotaged."

If he's stupid enough to insult Hillary over bill's cheating she can say she loved her husband, decided to forgive him and that was between them and then ask what his excuse was for cheating on his wives and getting a woman not his wife pregnant and then using that other woman to humiliate his wife

I'm pretty sure that along with body shaming a miss universe that isn't going to get him women's votes

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-Brenner

Unfortunately, Trump and Maples' daughter may be collateral damage. The story of the time was Donald left his wife and mother of 3 kiddies for "a piece of ass," and a very nice one. Tiffany was born 2 mos before her parents' wedding. Donald and Maples split when she as 3 or 4.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...trump-5-things-know-ahead-rnc-speech-n612566\

His three kinds with Ivana are not buds. From what I've heard she isn't a terrible person. I hope he doesn't take it there. The Clintons can be vicious. Say what one will, Hillary and Slick have only had one spouse.

the Clintons aren't nearly as vicious as Donald. I doubt Hillary Clinton wants to go "there".... but if Donald starts, I'm pretty sure she needs to put a lid on it.

She's losing on issues, so I think she does want to go there. It's the only place she can go.

30 days of Juanita Broderick claims. The problem for Trump is the Clinton counter is that literally this is OLD news. So, by bringing it all up again, she can argue Donald has nothing of substance. And the only substance he has is he hasn't been in office and is of neither party. But people seem to be good with that

er...no. she's winning on issues.

Then why was Donald gaining on her in all states?

that's been stopped now. she's had a post- debate bounce because he came off as a scary nutter. I'm guessing it was because of all of the winger slander about her health.

this is now:

Election Update: Early Polls Suggest A Post-Debate Bounce For Clinton

but maybe this will make you feel better.

I Wrote That I Despised Hillary Clinton. Today, I Want To Publicly Take It Back.

Bill Clinton's personal life and choices are not relevant. Hillary and the majority of the American people were fine with his infidelity.

However, if anyone uses the bogus "war on women" card with him, then he can retort about the numerous women coming forth on rape charges, groping, etc. as well as Hillary's record on having a staff where men were paid more than women
The right wing Hillary claim men were paid more was debunked years ago. Do catch up.

that's been stopped now. she's had a post- debate bounce because he came off as a scary nutter. I'm guessing it was because of all of the winger slander about her health.

this is now:

I Wrote That I Despised Hillary Clinton. Today, I Want To Publicly Take It Back.
The media created Trump, not the GOP. The media smeared Clinton by repeating everything the GOP has said about her without ever bothering to fact check.

Yea, why? What are his policies? How to stiff workers? Let's blow stuff up? What?

Yea, why? What are his policies? How to stiff workers? Let's blow stuff up? What?
Neither is acceptable. The only issue is change, because both have no truth, or core belief. So, it comes down to status quo or something different, or one is actually more noxious.

I actually believe Hillary does care about workers. But I'm a minority

Bill Clinton's personal life and choices are not relevant. Hillary and the majority of the American people were fine with his infidelity.

However, if anyone uses the bogus "war on women" card with him, then he can retort about the numerous women coming forth on rape charges, groping, etc. as well as Hillary's record on having a staff where men were paid more than women
The right wing Hillary claim men were paid more was debunked years ago. Do catch up.

Debunked on what lies between your ears or do you have valid objective source providing irrefutable records? Subjective Interpretation of payroll analysis does not suffice.

this is now:

Probably Trump's momentum is stopped. The question will be whether her Miss Housekeeping take down and youth offensive will yield enough suburban women and kids to get her over the hump

He might as well. He doesn't stand a chance of beating her if he sticks to the issues.
I disagree. She wants him to go personal. She baited him, and he want for it like a bloated carp. If this campaign is about who can fix: trade, immigration, deficits, taxes .... she loses.
Liar. He held back from going personal. He never got into their corrupt family lives.
I guess she just bitch slapped the fat fock then.
No, the fat bitch didn't slap anyone. She was just being her typical leftist arrogant asshole self, the quality liberals love.

Yes, I've seen contractors like Trump. Sleezy assholes who screw over their subs, every chance they get.
Some customers are assholes, some contractors are assholes, some posters to forums are assholes. You need to support your allegations or they get shrugged off. So far all you've done is make baseless accusations. You aren't God so we aren't all going to bow before you and accept it as gospel. Sorry. Get to work and let us know what you come up with.

He might as well. He doesn't stand a chance of beating her if he sticks to the issues.
I disagree. She wants him to go personal. She baited him, and he want for it like a bloated carp. If this campaign is about who can fix: trade, immigration, deficits, taxes .... she loses.
Liar. He held back from going personal. He never got into their corrupt family lives.
I guess she just bitch slapped the fat fock then.
No, the fat bitch didn't slap anyone. She was just being her typical leftist arrogant asshole self, the quality liberals love.

Poor Oompa Loompa was left fuming about Rosie O'Donnell and how Hillary is not a nice person

Forum List

Back