Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his life

Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" - full article

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?
His brand is damaged (from the sex allegations which went viral)

Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" - full article

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?

"the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" -"

It is all about him. It was always about him. He doesn't, and never did, give a flying fuck about this country. It was always just a massive ego trip for this narcissistic asshole.

The losers?????

The 30% of the US electorate who seem to love the color orange
The GOP
FOX media
Trump's hotels/golf courses
Most of the Trump talking heads who go on TV trying to defend the indefensible.

...And Ivanka's clothing biz where women are refusing to buy her stuff.
Oh damn I didn't even think of that. Her brand must be completely destroyed by now.

Yup.

Donald Trump is killing Ivanka’s business as women boycott her brand — and the stores that carry it
wow so just because she is related to trump people want to boycott her brand as well?
She supported him and his candidacy, that's reason enough to boycott her business--people are free to do so. And she is NOT related to him: they are divorced.

"the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" -"

It is all about him. It was always about him. He doesn't, and never did, give a flying fuck about this country. It was always just a massive ego trip for this narcissistic asshole.
agreed

hes still worth billions

Let's correct a few issues on this thread for accuracy sake

1. Ivanka IS Trump's daughter and she is an active campaigner for her dad
2. Trump has poured $60 of his millions (not 100 or 160) to the campaign

real talk

60 million is nothing to him though

i

i kinda feel bad for him

And how much has he gotten back by booking events in his properties?

he invested too much time and money

Perhaps he, " the donald", should talk to all the contractors he stiffed over his life time.

he seems very optimistic

he all good

good presentation

No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

A brief synopsis of the above Trump statement would boil down to:
"Screw you my loyal followers, I don't want to be a loser......like you are for endorsing me ."

Forum List

Back