Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his life

Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" - full article

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?
it would be indeed

Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" - full article

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?
imagine he does lose

he could achieve so much

Forum List

Back