Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his life

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" - full article

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?

Donald Trump says if he loses, it will be the "greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime" - full article

"Speaking at a rally in Nevada, the Republican presidential nominee said he recently spoke with a “very liberal” pundit who told him his campaign had been historic regardless of the outcome, Politico reports.

"I said: 'No, you don't understand. I'd like to agree with you, but if I don't win, this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime, by a factor of 100," Trump told the crowd."

Thoughts? If he loses does he have anything to gain from this campaign? Or would it be all for nothing?
It depends on how much of Fox News and talk radio's audience he's able to steal away with Trump TV.

Well, It looks like this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime, by a factor of 100.

Sorry Trump. Maybe next time you can try not being an absolute kunt.

• Banned

It depends on how much of Fox News and talk radio's audience he's able to steal away with Trump TV.
Is Trump TV actually real? thought it was a rumour

• Banned
Well, It looks like this will be the greatest waste of time, money and energy in his lifetime, by a factor of 100.

Yeah he did spend hundreds of millions on funding his campaign, and preparing for all the rallies and events looks time consuming.
If he loses, it would be all for nothing (maybe gain a little exposure and fame)

The losers?????

The 30% of the US electorate who seem to love the color orange
The GOP
FOX media
Trump's hotels/golf courses
Most of the Trump talking heads who go on TV trying to defend the indefensible.

Yeah he did spend hundreds of millions on funding his campaign, and preparing for all the rallies and events looks time consuming.
If he loses, it would be all for nothing (maybe gain a little exposure and fame)

Who gives a shit? Are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

The losers?????

The GOP
FOX media

...And Ivanka's clothing biz where women are refusing to buy her stuff.

Who are you supporting for president?

The losers?????

The GOP
FOX media
Yeah some of Trumps businesses will have decreased value if he loses

By more honest accounts, Trump has lost 60 millions of his own money.....probably allowing him to NOT pay virtually ANY taxes for a few more years.

The losers?????

The GOP
FOX media

Oh damn I didn't even think of that. Her brand must be completely destroyed by now.

Who are you supporting for president?
Donald Trump. I dont really want either of them to be President, but out of those two options i pick Donald. How about you

He is still a billionaire even after he loses so no we do not need to feel sorry for him

He is still a billionaire even after he loses so no we do not need to feel sorry for him

Allegedly a billionare...

Yeah some of Trumps businesses will have decreased value if he loses

There is controversy regarding the women's golf tournament being held in Trump's NJ venue; you know Trump's less than "stellar" reputation with women.

The losers?????

The GOP
FOX media

Oh damn I didn't even think of that. Her brand must be completely destroyed by now.

Yup.

Donald Trump is killing Ivanka’s business as women boycott her brand — and the stores that carry it

All he wanted was attention. He got it. He wins even if he doesn't.
The American people are the only losers here

The losers?????

The GOP
FOX media

Yup.

Donald Trump is killing Ivanka’s business as women boycott her brand — and the stores that carry it
wow so just because she is related to trump people want to boycott her brand as well?

All he wanted was attention. He got it. He wins even if he doesn't.
The American people are the only losers here
Yeah but Im sure he also wanted to win. Also, most of the attention he got is bad attention (sex allegations etc) which can hurt his business brand and image

Forum List

Back