So Much For Global Warming.You Live In The Northeast?,What Is Your 7 Day Forecast?,Snowing Already?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :disagree: Now wait a second! Didn't Al Gore and Hillary just give a speech about global warming in Miami over the last two weeks? Well? Al? Maybe you would like to explain the snow and the really "Cold Weather" already hitting New York/New England!!!! It's Still October !!! :poke:
What about the 8 inches of snow some of those New England states got last night?
:dunno: :dunno:
Where Is Ricky Ricardo When We Need Him!!! and we all know what he would be yelling into the left ears of Al Gore and Hillary Clinton !!! :slap:

• Banned
I just looked at my home states 10 day forecast {Massatoothsetts}....already going to be in the 30's at night? Hmm,,,,caused by global warming?

:argue: :bang3: :disagree: Now wait a second! Didn't Al Gore and Hillary just give a speech about global warming in Miami over the last two weeks? Well? Al? Maybe you would like to explain the snow and the really "Cold Weather" already hitting New York/New England!!!! It's Still October !!! :poke:
What about the 8 inches of snow some of those New England states got last night?
Where Is Ricky Ricardo When We Need Him!!! and we all know what he would be yelling into the left ears of Al Gore and Hillary Clinton !!! :slap:
I was on US 219 S from Thomas, WV to Elkins,WV yesterday, Oct 22 and it was snowing so hard my wipers were not moving fast enough to let me see good. After Elkins I left the snow behind.

Snow this time of year is not unexpected.

Nor are days that seem to be warm for this time of year.

Cold and snow in October, in the Northeast?! ZOMG!!!

• Banned
I was on US 219 S from Thomas, WV to Elkins,WV yesterday, Oct 22 and it was snowing so hard my wipers were not moving fast enough to let me see good. After Elkins I left the snow behind.
who knows, maybe on november 8,,most of the states will have frozen earth, that means 20 Million dead people wont be able to vote

• Banned
so anyone out there have a polar bear at their front door looking for a place to spend the night?

so anyone out there have a polar bear at their front door looking for a place to spend the night?
He's staying at La Quinta.

gistemp_seas_sep16.gif

NASA/GISS/Schmidt
Monthly temperature anomalies for the years 1980-2015, superimposed on a mean seasonal cycle.

Yale Environment 360: September Breaks Monthly Temp Record, Continuing World’s Warming Trend

So a few flakes of snow changes that? You guys are even more stupid then I realized.

Forum List

Back