Was Hannibal Lector a great American ?

Yes, I wish the (D) would run a Younger Candidate.

I just realize that trump blows smoke up your ass, trump is a life-long con man, that LIES constantly, and I will NEVER vote for trump, basically because he is a POS human trash.

His being a POS Human totally outweighs ANY policies.
POTUS used to be an Honorable Position, the Highest in the Nation.
Trump does NOT deserve to honor our GREAT NATION as POTUS.
He cheated ONCE and won.......NEVER AGAIN.
A younger candidate doesn't always mean better. Nor are they assured of living thrugh the presidency. Biden has done a good job and given the way the world is now, it is good to have a Presdent who has seen all this kind of stuff over the years and doesn't panic.

~~~~~~~
Thanks for clarifying his accent. Funny, I never heard his say "Look See ere".
However, in the last of the series "Hannibal Lecter Rising", It Opens in Lithuania during 1941, Hannibal Lecter is eight years old and living in a castle with his parents and sister, Mischa. With the castle located near the eastern front of World War II, the Lecter family escapes to their lodge to elude the advancing German troops.
**********​
Only the movie is worth noting.

Yes, I wish the (D) would run a Younger Candidate.

I just realize that trump blows smoke up your ass, trump is a life-long con man, that LIES constantly, and I will NEVER vote for trump, basically because he is a POS human trash.

His being a POS Human totally outweighs ANY policies.
POTUS used to be an Honorable Position, the Highest in the Nation.
Trump does NOT deserve to honor our GREAT NATION as POTUS.
He cheated ONCE and won.......NEVER AGAIN.
Oh.....so now you say he cheated? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

He won because Hillary was too much of a threat to end up in the White House again.

Even the NeverTrumpers couldn't back her.

But compared to Hillary, Biden, and Obama Trump is an Eagle Scout,

Oh.....so now you say he cheated? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Trump and (R) cheated to the EXACT same level that (D) cheated.

I don't believe in ANY of the Fraud shit put out by the team trump cult.
Ballot Dumps
Suitcases of Ballots
Trump Ballots found in a Ditch....c'mon
This is all bullshit.

Q: What is the Number #1 reason you like trump and will vote for trump?

Trump and (R) cheated to the EXACT same level that (D) cheated.

I don't believe in ANY of the Fraud shit put out by the team trump cult.
Ballot Dumps
Suitcases of Ballots
Trump Ballots found in a Ditch....c'mon
This is all bullshit.

Q: What is the Number #1 reason you like trump and will vote for trump?
#1 reason?

Biden scared .gif

biden-falling-biden-fall.gif

biden-harris.gif

joe-biden-biden.gif

sadfsf.gif

gdfggdgdfg.gif

joe-biden-biden.gifsdffs.gif

Trump was drawing a parallel between Hannibal Lecter and the invaders swarming our borders. He is absolutely right. Trump, correct again.

So he's right in saying that American criminals are great and illegal immigrants, no matter whether they're violent or not, are bad?

Wow....

So he's right in saying that American criminals are great and illegal immigrants, no matter whether they're violent or not, are bad?

Wow....
That isn't what he said at all. Stop lying.

The invaders are bad no matter what else they might be. Some might appear acceptable. Like Hannibal Lecter, invite you for dinner. Only you're the victim, I mean guest.

That isn't what he said at all. Stop lying.

The invaders are bad no matter what else they might be. Some might appear acceptable. Like Hannibal Lecter, invite you for dinner. Only you're the victim, I mean guest.
If 1,000 people are murdered by Americans, Dem logic is illegals are entitled to murder another 1,000. I know, Dems are f'ing retarded.

I thouht that Clarice was the hero in that movie. Of course Lector was a psychopath who went free at the end. Maybe thats why trump admtres him ?

Who can say ?
Hannibal Lector would make a great King of your backwards shithole country, if his IQ wasn't so high.

Hannibal Lector would make a great King of your backwards shithole country, if his IQ wasn't so high.
Here's to wishing that ALL you right wing idiots reassemble in the SOUTH, (AL, AR, LA, MS) That's enough Prime Land Mass for you clowns to reassemble and start White Pride All Over Again.

Forum List

Back