Donald Trump is redefining our standards

Bill Clinton was a sexual harasser. Even you know that, so don't even pretend otherwise.
Donald Trump is a sexual harasser. Even you know that, so don't even pretend otherwise.andEven Trump himself confesses to being a harasser
giphy.gif
grab-them-by-the-pussy-t-r-u-m-p-4545793.png

My IRA is worth 40% more now than the day Trump was elected, my house value has increased, the unemployment rate is at a record low, people are getting off of food stamps and onto the payrolls of companies, etc etc.

I've made more money in the first 10 months of this mans presidency than I made in the 8 years of Obama's.

I'd rather Trump keep working hard than sit with soldiers for a photo op. That being said, trumps pic is from a UK website. We have no idea when it was taken.

That's all fine and dandy except for one and only one fact;
NONE OF THE ABOVE IS A RESULT OF TRUMP!!!!!!

HE countered a rape accusation with a cheating accusation, as though that refuted the rape accusation.
you are struggling Trump Chump....Broaddrick made a sworn statement that Bill Clinton did not sexually assault her and you are viciously calling her a liar and a perjurer ...Nice

[

And again the lefty equates an affair with rape,

demonstrating that he cares not at all about women.
I did not do that however the fact she was having an affair with a friends husband at the time of her alleged "Bill" rape [that she later denied in sworn statement] leads me to think the Bill thing had to do with providing cover for her affair with a friend husband whose marriage she wrecked ...but we are drifting away from the subject which is "Donald Trump is a Rapist"

Well, that's at least not bat shit crazy.

BUt doesn't match the testimony of her friend who was sharing a room with her. Her account does not sound like a woman having an affair but like a rape victim.

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

*****NOTE: As of November 19, 2017 Articles of Impeachment have been drawn up against Trump

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?

LOL she signed an affidavit a sworn affidavit that Bill did nothing to her ...what are you calling her a liar...by the way Broaddrick has her own marital scandals...she was in an affair with a married Mr Bbrodderick
... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..

... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..they were friends with the Broddericks LOL

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son who was born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape, she was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who also was married to another person.[6]

Delusional trumptard insanity.

He just did it, right in front of you.

HE countered a rape accusation with a cheating accusation, as though that refuted the rape accusation.

I'm not sure about his logic in that, but it certainly is something that anyone that gave a DAMN about protecting women from rape, would not support.

And yet, here you are, supporting it.

He wasn't accused of rape. Ken Starr admitted they lied about that.

Now go listen to some more psychopathic alex Jones

you are struggling Trump Chump....Broaddrick made a sworn statement that Bill Clinton did not sexually assault her and you are viciously calling her a liar and a perjurer ...Nice

NOpe. I'm calling her a scared woman.

Scared of a very powerful man and his vicious wife.

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

*****NOTE: As of November 19, 2017 Articles of Impeachment have been drawn up against Trump

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Do you agree--?

you pull that off and it's a coup. YOu will have made peaceful change impossible.

THink it though before you do it.

My IRA is worth 40% more now than the day Trump was elected, my house value has increased, the unemployment rate is at a record low, people are getting off of food stamps and onto the payrolls of companies, etc etc.

I've made more money in the first 10 months of this mans presidency than I made in the 8 years of Obama's.

I'd rather Trump keep working hard than sit with soldiers for a photo op. That being said, trumps pic is from a UK website. We have no idea when it was taken.
Nice try but an obvious lie

The stock market increased over
200 percent under the Great Obama

If you failed to make money you are a fool

[

and you are also calling Broaddrick a perjurer and you of course call all the women [at least 16] making accusations against Donald Trump "Lying Tramps" out for a Dollar bill ..LOL

LOL she signed an affidavit a sworn affidavit that Bill did nothing to her ...what are you calling her a liar...by the way Broaddrick has her own marital scandals...she was in an affair with a married Mr Bbrodderick
... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..

... Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, ..they were friends with the Broddericks LOL

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son who was born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape, she was having an affair with David Broaddrick, who also was married to another person.[6]

Delusional trumptard insanity.

He just did it, right in front of you.

I'm not sure about his logic in that, but it certainly is something that anyone that gave a DAMN about protecting women from rape, would not support.

And yet, here you are, supporting it.

He wasn't accused of rape. Ken Starr admitted they lied about that.

Now go listen to some more psychopathic alex Jones

Link to Ken Starr admitting that "they lied" and makes sure it covers why her friends story matches hers.

Or admit that you support a rapist.

[
BUt doesn't match the testimony of her friend who was sharing a room with her. Her account does not sound like a woman having an affair but like a rape victim.
This happened to be a " rape victim" who Oddly enough signed sworn affidavits that she was not raped ....

Your pretense to not understand the concept of fear is noted, dismissed and laughed at.

you pull that off and it's a coup. YOu will have made peaceful change impossible.

THink it though before you do it.
You all inflected a Bum Right wing Supreme court Justice by denying Obama 's candidate because Obama is Black

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

My point stands. YOu cock sucker better think the implications though before you try a coup.

[

Your pretense to not understand the concept of fear is noted, dismissed and laughed at.
fuck YOU MOTHER TRUCKER ...IF ANYONE IS FEARED IS THAT VENGEFUL BASTARD DON-BALD TRUMP...FEAR OF d tRUM-P YOU DISMISS EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A NASTY REPUTATION AS A CRUEL DUDE lol WEAK SAD RUBE lol

Yes there is Juanita Broderick has 5 contemporary witnesses.

And did Clinton get proven guilty in a court of law?

Of what dearie?
Lying about having an affair?

Your orange sociopath cheated on wife number one, knocked up the woman, then left wife. Umber one for the preggo. Then he divorced her for wife theee who he cheated on by hitting on married women and grabbbng others by the genitalia.

Stfu

Being a cheater is not the same as being a harasser or a rapist.

That you conflate the two, shows that your pretend concern about women is nothing but partisan theater.

When was he proven to be a harasser?

And your orange sociopath ADMITTED he was a harasser and liked watching nakedn15 year old girls.
What is wrong with you?

Bill Clinton was a sexual harasser. Even you know that, so don't even pretend otherwise.

Trump did not admit to being an harasser. That is you pretending to be so stupid that you don't know the meaning of the word "let".

I reject your pretense. YOU might be stupid, really stupid, but you are not that stupid.

But just in case you are.

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.
Republican groupthink ......denial in the face of overwhelming evidence is preferable to admission of fault and contrition

[

and you are also calling Broaddrick a perjurer and you of course call all the women [at least 16] making accusations against Donald Trump "Lying Tramps" out for a Dollar bill ..LOL

NOw you are just repeating yourself.

She was afraid and lied. YOu may wish to see her prosecuted for that, if you are a dick, I don't.

[

fuck YOU MOTHER TRUCKER ...IF ANYONE IS FEARED IS THAT VENGEFUL BASTARD DON-BALD TRUMP...FEAR OF d tRUM-P YOU DISMISS EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A NASTY REPUTATION AS A CRUEL DUDE lol WEAK SAD RUBE lol

So, your defense of your pretense of stupidity is to swear a lot?

Err, still not buying it.

Forum List

Back