Donald Trump embarrasses the USA in Belgium

My God, what a joke the U.S. has become.

It is only fair; Belgium and the Netherlands has been a raving liberal joke to us for many years! As to the USA, I didn't think we could be any bigger a joke to the world than what we had already become with Obama in office!
Bullshit. Our allies respected President Obama.
No one respects the pussy grabber. He's an international joke.

My God, what a joke the U.S. has become. We are now no better than Italy with the Bunga Bunga parties and any backward African country with a crazy dictator.

Trump and Trumpist voters have
successfully ended American "exceptionalism" forever.

Even our closest ally, Great Britain will no longer share intelligence with us. They can’t trust the USA under Trump as was reported today. Click the link, read the stories Trump supporters; and pull your head out of the sand, or wherever your head is stuck. I'm sure somehow Trump and his supporters will try to blame anyone but themselves. That is how narcissists operate, they are always the victims and never take responsibility for their own actions.

This man and his administration are dangerously incompetent. I just don’t see how isolating the USA from the World and making the World a more dangerous place is making America Great? Trump is in Brussels, Belgium, a place he once called a Hellhole and is making a fool of himself and scaring our allies.

Hear that
Trumpists? He is DANGEROUSLY INCOMPETENT.
All of this because he insisted deadbeat nations like France and Germany start living up to their treaty obligations?

View attachment 129443
Trump was excellent his entire trip Gentlemen !!
Like when the Israelis laughed in his face because he didn't know Israel was in the Middle east?
At least 5 other blunders.

The thread topic is who childish it was of Trump to want our European allies to pay their fair share of their own defense and to have a trade deal that serves American interests.

And how mature that the Europeans are for being offended that Trump doesn't want to pay for their defense and allow them to benefit economically at our expense.

Mmm, I see why you want to change the subject...

But your deflection is rejected. Address the topic or piss off.

My God, what a joke the U.S. has become. We are now no better than Italy with the Bunga Bunga parties and any backward African country with a crazy dictator.

Even our closest ally, Great Britain will no longer share intelligence with us. They can’t trust the USA under Trump as was reported today. Click the link, read the stories Trump supporters; and pull your head out of the sand, or wherever your head is stuck. I'm sure somehow Trump and his supporters will try to blame anyone but themselves. That is how narcissists operate, they are always the victims and never take responsibility for their own actions.

This man and his administration are dangerously incompetent. I just don’t see how isolating the USA from the World and making the World a more dangerous place is making America Great? Trump is in Brussels, Belgium, a place he once called a Hellhole and is making a fool of himself and scaring our allies.

Hear that
True.

Trump embarrasses the USA wherever he goes.

Hear that
True.

Trump embarrasses the USA wherever he goes.

The thread topic is who childish it was of Trump to want our European allies to pay their fair share of their own defense, and to have a trade deal that serves American interests.

And how mature that the Europeans are for being offended that Trump doesn't want to pay for their defense and allow them to benefit economically at our expense.

Our allies respected President Obama.

For once, you are right! The few allies we still had left that we hadn't pissed off, stabbed in the back, insulted or ignored, or tried to overthrow their elections, we still had as friends, along with a few new allies, such as the Taliban for giving back all of their top officers, the Russians for the Reset that allowed them to freely invade Crimea and get lots of our uranium, China for a free pass in the South China Sea, N. Korea for no fear we would ever oppose them, the Muslim Brotherhood, and most of all ISIS and Iran for the wonderful deal where we left the Middle East to them, gave them a great nuclear deal, removed all the sanctions and even paid them 150 billion dollars.

Would you care to define what you meant by "excellent"?
--------------------------------------------- sure , when he was in 'europe' he publicly dressed down the 'euro' bigwigs on ' nato ' monies right to their pointy nosed and effete and feminine little faces . Then Trump never reassured the 'euros' on article 5 which is a big deal according to some of the libs on this board . He gave a great speech to the assembled 50 or so muslims and was greeted by the saudi king on the tarmac which is something that 'mrobama' or others dem or rino ever got . Plus Trump never bowed to the saudi king like mrobama did . Mostly i liked Trump slapping the 'euros' around . And then there is more WryC.

So you like him being rude to Allies and selling arms to guys who allow wahhabism to be taught openly.... Kissed Russia's butt last week..

Please don't say you are from the party of Regan...

Hear that

He just looked old fat and tired all the time. Good lord Canada and France both have a JFK as their presidents. We have 73 year old Jabba The Hut who has no clue about how domestic or international politics or relations work. No joke Trump is just embarrassing to watch when he's with other world leaders. He looks like a fat sucker fish that someone took off the line and it is now flopping around the bottom of the boat.

Canada and France? Let's see France has Macron, a former investment banker and Canada has Trudeau who was a teacher whose only claim is his father's name. While I'm no big Trump fan these two clowns are hardly anything to brag about.

Would you care to define what you meant by "excellent"?
--------------------------------------------- sure , when he was in 'europe' he publicly dressed down the 'euro' bigwigs on ' nato ' monies right to their pointy nosed and effete and feminine little faces . Then Trump never reassured the 'euros' on article 5 which is a big deal according to some of the libs on this board . He gave a great speech to the assembled 50 or so muslims and was greeted by the saudi king on the tarmac which is something that 'mrobama' or others dem or rino ever got . Plus Trump never bowed to the saudi king like mrobama did . Mostly i liked Trump slapping the 'euros' around . And then there is more WryC.

So you like him being rude to Allies and selling arms to guys who allow wahhabism to be taught openly.... Kissed Russia's butt last week..

Please don't say you are from the party of Regan...

The Cold War was about Communism and the policy of expansion by the Soviets.

Reagan would not support confrontation with Russia over the CRIMEA.

Q. Which one of Trump's lies has had the most negative impact on the United States

A. "Believe me"

So, you don't support the idea of our NATO allies actually meeting their obligation to pay a reasonable share of their own defense?

Hear that
Perhaps he should pull an "obama" and go over there and kiss all there asses and apologize.

Q. Which one of Trump's lies has had the most negative impact on the United States

A. "Believe me"

So, you don't support the idea of our NATO allies actually meeting their obligation to pay a reasonable share of their own defense?

Not in the manner Trump did; he has no tact. In no specific order he is impolite, careless, reckless, foolish, uncivil, unmannerly, indiscreet and thoughtless. Those maybe his best features.

BTW, when you go to dictionary.com to look up "tact", do so in their thesaurus, and then look up "Staw Man" and learn that using wet straw and clothing it in a fire proof suit is ineffective.

A. "Believe me"

Not in the manner Trump did; he has no tact. In no specific order he is impolite, careless, reckless, foolish, uncivil, unmannerly, indiscreet and thoughtless. Those maybe his best features.

BTW, when you go to dictionary.com to look up "tact", do so in their thesaurus, and then look up "Staw Man" and learn that using wet straw and clothing it in a fire proof suit is ineffective.
----------------------------------------------------------- and thats exactly how a message to euro wankers should be delivered WryCatcher !!

i mean , what are the euro wankers going to do about Trumps personally delivered message to them WCatcher ??

Hear that
Perhaps he should pull an "obama" and go over there and kiss all there asses and apologize.

Being civil, perceptive, discreet, polite, poised, skilled with people skills and diplomatic was not and never was ass kissing. He may have apologized, and giving the hate expressed by the New Right toward Europe (and support for Russia) maybe an apology is due from our home grown idiot fringe and its leader Donald Trump.

i mean , what are the euro wankers going to do about Trumps personally delivered message to them WCatcher ??

When you grow up, if you grow up, it would benefit you greatly to visit Western European Countries. Your perspective might change if you open your eyes and saw the world not by the lens of others.

keep this in mind: Watch the feet of politicians, not their lips; it's not what they say, it's what they do.

A lesson well learned by Trump supporters who are not willfully ignorant or damn liars.

Hear that

Being civil, perceptive, discreet, polite, poised, skilled with people skills and diplomatic was not and never was ass kissing. He may have apologized, and giving the hate expressed by the New Right toward Europe (and support for Russia) maybe an apology is due from our home grown idiot fringe and its leader Donald Trump.
--------------------------------------- the only good euros are the Eastern Euros that pay their nato bills or build walls and fences to exclude muslims and they are mostly Eastern Euro countries . ----------- Go Viktor Orban , the Polish and a couple other little Eastern Euro countries WCatcher .

Forum List

Back