Life in the Faux News bubble

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Just for shits and giggles I tuned into the moron-fest over at Fox and Friends weekender. They dumb it down and gin up the fear as bad as the weekday clowns.

It seems that Trump's first foreign trip was a "big success" and the big bad media is at fault for all his scandals at home. They talk about him as if he's actually doing and saying important things. I picture people watching a man vomiting shit from his mouth and saying, "Genius, pure genius."

I wonder, was there an equivalent to Fox News during Watergate? And at what doing did their support for Nixon break?

When we find out the exact dollar amount that when from Trump's pockets to Russian hackers, will people finally get it -- He's an abomination.

While giving details of the Trumpist murdering two people in Portland , the Fox bimbo made of point of saying the two women the Trumpist was harassing on the train fled the scene before police arrived, as if this is relevant.

Just for shits and giggles I tuned into the moron-fest over at Fox and Friends weekender. They dumb it down and gin up the fear as bad as the weekday clowns.

It seems that Trump's first foreign trip was a "big success" and the big bad media is at fault for all his scandals at home. They talk about him as if he's actually doing and saying important things. I picture people watching a man vomiting shit from his mouth and saying, "Genius, pure genius."

I wonder, was there an equivalent to Fox News during Watergate? And at what doing did their support for Nixon break?

When we find out the exact dollar amount that when from Trump's pockets to Russian hackers, will people finally get it -- He's an abomination.

While giving details of the Trumpist murdering two people in Portland , the Fox bimbo made of point of saying the two women the Trumpist was harassing on the train fled the scene before police arrived, as if this is relevant.
MSlzbTl.jpg

There was not a Faux News before 1996. In fact Watergate and Nixon's disgrace and resignation was one of the things that led to creating Faux News so that the Republicans would have a propaganda outlet to pass off lies in the future and blunt any future 'Watergates', just as they are doing now with Trump. Nobody in their right mind could watch Trump overseas this past week and think he did well. A huge embarrassment for America no matter how you want to cut it.

But Faux is in full lie mode. It's their thing.

Speaking of bubbles. did anyone ever find out what bubble Hillary the Hag was living in?

Speaking of bubbles. did anyone ever find out what bubble Hillary the Hag was living in?
Look! Someone still thinks that H. Clinton won the Presidency!

Fox can be tough to watch, especially that morning show. Holy crap. It's been that way for years.

And now that CNN and MSNBC are consumed by their crazed, non-stop, transparent campaign to get Trump, the internet is about the only place to get news.

Oh yeah. They are on a campaign to get Trump. Poor Trump.

Your flagrant butt hurt for almost 7 months makes I very clear who won and who lost.

Sad really.

Fox can be tough to watch, especially that morning show. Holy crap. It's been that way for years.

And now that CNN and MSNBC are consumed by their crazed, non-stop, transparent campaign to get Trump, the internet is about the only place to get news.
watch cnbc in the morning ,,,joe kernan is an idiot repub supporter..I watch for the financial info which occurs when he stops blabbering or has a republican guest on

Your flagrant butt hurt for almost 7 months makes I very clear who won and who lost.

Sad really.
Hate to break it to you, but H. Clinton lost the Presidency....even tho you keep acting like she won.

watch cnbc in the morning ,,,joe kernan is an idiot repub supporter..I watch for the financial info which occurs when he stops blabbering or has a republican guest on
Too much happy/goofy talk on CNBC in the morning, I watch Bloomberg if anything.

Too much happy/goofy talk on CNBC in the morning, I watch Bloomberg if anything.
I watch Bloomberg too until 4am then cnbc has our financial stuff--- 6-9 you can get a dose of kernan

My brother a CFO, laughed at CNBC when I mentioned it, said it was Oprah for finance -> Bloomberg.

Sad really.
Hate to break it to you, but H. Clinton lost the Presidency....even tho you keep acting like she won.

I knew that 11/8/16 cuppycakes.

Bernie had a better shot but the DNC took him out.

Sad really.

Last edited:

My brother a CFO, laughed at CNBC when I mentioned it, said it was Oprah for finance -> Bloomberg.
they have many CEO's on plus streaming stocks not so bloomberg

they have many CEO's on plus streaming stocks not so bloomberg

to each their own
enjoy

Forum List

Back