Donald Trump and the GOP...

wow, you lefties sure have a lot of violent visions for others you haven't even MET. and it's all over Politics.

I can't imagine living that way day in and day out

but remember folks. all the bad happening today is because of the Republicans, "rhetoric" ^^^^^^^^ see post above

Here's a good one. LEFTIST attack Hispanic mans FAMILY HOME all over Politics

SNIP:
Angry leftists with rocks, wood chunks and torches attacked a Chicago alderman’s home this weekend.

NBC Chicago

all of it here:
ANGRY Leftist Mob Attacks Chicago Alderman's Home With Rocks and Torches (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with my OP? You're posting off topic posts in my thread. Perhaps you might want to start your own with article you provied. It has nothing to do with my OP.

Do you have to remember to breathe in and breathe out?

wow, you lefties sure have a lot of violent visions for others you haven't even MET. and it's all over Politics.

The most violent language I've ever read on the internet has come from the Left. 100% of it has come from the Left. It's truly revealing Stephanie about what is going on inside of their heads. I've noticed it escalating as Trump's numbers rise. I believe they know that Hillary doesn't have a chance of beating him - where are her supporters? She isn't going out much because when she does no one shows up. It's the reason she didn't show up for her book signing. There were no lines around the block. What showed up? 14 people? It's pathetic. This woman is hoping no one is noticing. She is wrong about that. Sanders was reported to have better number than she does. I doubt she can even win the nomination of her own party much less an election.

Perhaps they can start paying people to show up for her. Like they did for Occupy Wallstreet and other Left protests. They have to pay them to show up.

Wow...should have had an idiot rube disclaimer. There is no "violence" in this thread. I didn't realize I had to post a detailed explaination for the toothless crowd.

Donald trump is the bear. He is systematically ripping apart the GOP while the establishment stands by and says "stop it bear".

Honestly... :rolleyes:

The most violent language I've ever read on the internet has come from the Left. 100% of it has come from the Left. It's truly revealing Stephanie about what is going on inside of their heads. I've noticed it escalating as Trump's numbers rise. I believe they know that Hillary doesn't have a chance of beating him - where are her supporters? She isn't going out much because when she does no one shows up. It's the reason she didn't show up for her book signing. There were no lines around the block. What showed up? 14 people? It's pathetic. This woman is hoping no one is noticing. She is wrong about that. Sanders was reported to have better number than she does. I doubt she can even win the nomination of her own party much less an election.

Perhaps they can start paying people to show up for her. Like they did for Occupy Wallstreet and other Left protests. They have to pay them to show up.

oh I agree. I've been on this board for 10 years. seeing it in black and white. I don't understand it all over politics. I mean, I can go in the mud at times, but some of these leftist are scary people. Look at them attacking someone's family home. some commie professor are calling to jail people who denies their "globull warming" and it goes on and on.

oh I agree. I've been on this board for 10 years. seeing it in black and white. I don't understand it all over politics. I mean, I can go in the mud at times, but some of these leftist are scary people. Look at them attacking someone's family home. some commie professor are calling to jail people who denies their "globull warming" and it goes on and on.
I believe they are demon possessed. That is what happens to people who open themselves up to evil. Look at Hillary. She's one of the most evil people I've ever seen in political office. Very few people want to be around that type of individual. Which is why she isn't getting the crowds. She's like the maytag man. No one is calling. These people are probably all working for the government and had to show up to hear her or they would lose their jobs. Hillary has no audience.
Hillary-Clinton-campaign-rally-concord-new-hampshire-empty-poll-president-2016-email-scandal-benghazi-democrat-600x419.png

That more I watch this charade, the more I am beginning to believe that Trump might actually have been hired by Hillary to help her win.

Stephanie, I'm asking you nicely...please stop posting off topic in my thread. Start your own, please.
She is on topic. This is a message board. What is your problem?

This is a messag board, but this thread is not about violent rhetoric. If she would like to discuss that, she should start a thread where the two of you can discuss that. This thread is about what Trump is doing to the GOP.

She should have just shot the bear.

Is that what the GOP should to to Trump? (figuratively speaking of course)

She did try pepper spray...that just seemed to piss him off.
Are now going to join the ACLU co-chair in your call for harming a presidential candidate. A threat is a threat even when it is veiled, Seawytch? Watch yourself.

Wow...and I though nobody could be more stupid than Stephanie. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Figuratively: of the nature of or involving a figure of speech, especially a metaphor; metaphorical and not literal: The word “head” has several figurative senses, as in “She's the head of the company.”. Synonyms: metaphorical, not literal, symbolic.

Wow...should have had an idiot rube disclaimer. There is no "violence" in this thread. I didn't realize I had to post a detailed explaination for the toothless crowd.

Donald trump is the bear. He is systematically ripping apart the GOP while the establishment stands by and says "stop it bear".

Honestly... :rolleyes:
Actually Obama has destroyed your party while you sat there and supported him. Obama created Trump and Hillary is keeping him alive. America is sick of lying piece of shit politicians. Get used to saying president Trump.

Forum List

Back