Donald Trump and the GOP...

In the end, it is about the votes in each of the states, and demography and geography will defeat The Big Quack.
Strangely to me, though most everything the Trumpeters like, seems strange to me, the more the Big Quack goes up in likely gop voter polls .... the better Hillary does against him.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

And, what makes that really telling is that he must absolutely be crushing her in very very red states. This does not bode well for the gop in battleground states.

Hey, I believe Goldwater needs to be let off the hook after all these years. (You know, the last time the GOP chose ideology over politics)

Ah the beleaguered William Miller who had to start his speeches with "What Barry meant to say was..."

miller-goldwater-pin3.jpg
Sadly, Goldwater was running in a different election than LBJ. Goldwater apparently still thought a young and relatively principled liberal, though no less hawkish on communism, JFK, planned a series of Lincoln-Douglas type debates

She should have just shot the bear.

Is that what the GOP should to to Trump? (figuratively speaking of course)

She did try pepper spray...that just seemed to piss him off.

I really don't care what the GOP does. They're irrelevant at this point.
That may well be true. I thought the party sort of died when W bought off any chance of real tax reform under Forbes with his tax cut for the 1%, and then McCain went for the small tent in choosing Sarah Plain but not so Tall over a center right peach through strength campaign with Lieberman.

But, assuming Hillary wins with 55% and 350 ev's, or thereabouts, the dems will be forced to move left on economic issues, which would leave a vacuum.

That may well be true. I thought the party sort of died when W bought off any chance of real tax reform under Forbes with his tax cut for the 1%, and then McCain went for the small tent in choosing Sarah Plain but not so Tall over a center right peach through strength campaign with Lieberman.

But, assuming Hillary wins with 55% and 350 ev's, or thereabouts, the dems will be forced to move left on economic issues, which would leave a vacuum.
There's no way Hillary gets that much support w/o Diebold's help. :badgrin: We've all seen the her political rallies, town halls, and forums. The support just isn't there.

wow, you lefties sure have a lot of violent visions for others you haven't even MET. and it's all over Politics.

I can't imagine living that way day in and day out
The most violent language I've ever read on the internet has come from the Left. 100% of it has come from the Left. It's truly revealing Stephanie about what is going on inside of their heads. I've noticed it escalating as Trump's numbers rise. I believe they know that Hillary doesn't have a chance of beating him - where are her supporters? She isn't going out much because when she does no one shows up. It's the reason she didn't show up for her book signing. There were no lines around the block. What showed up? 14 people? It's pathetic. This woman is hoping no one is noticing. She is wrong about that. Sanders was reported to have better number than she does. I doubt she can even win the nomination of her own party much less an election.

Perhaps they can start paying people to show up for her. Like they did for Occupy Wallstreet and other Left protests. They have to pay them to show up.

oh I agree. I've been on this board for 10 years. seeing it in black and white. I don't understand it all over politics. I mean, I can go in the mud at times, but some of these leftist are scary people. Look at them attacking someone's family home. some commie professor are calling to jail people who denies their "globull warming" and it goes on and on.

You've been here 10 years. Maybe it's time for you to do something useful such as start loving other people and leave your hatred behind.

There's no way Hillary gets that much support w/o Diebold's help. :badgrin: We've all seen the her political rallies, town halls, and forums. The support just isn't there.

The support just isn't there

yet.

hang tight, it's early ... the 15 candidates on the right will start to exposing each other like always. That, coupled with a full frontal campaign assault will tell the tale.

Forum List

Back