DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

But they did, and you know they did.

i knew they did?

If you lie - it's the same as saying you support them tampering.

i never lie. no need to.

LOL!!!! a 5-7 day 'pause' ? hmmmmmm .... so tell me how you thought the FBI releasing the info about hillary's email's 11 days b4 the election wasn't influencing THAT one..... riiiiiight?

Already did, and you already know this because you did your shitweasel dance in another thread.

ummmm... what? i don't think we had this little b/f in another thread ... in fact most times i just scroll on past yer MAGAt ass.

To recap - you support the FBI tampering with elections.

lol .... to recap....

no.

Billo_Really

you are the fucker who ignores that Obama is a conman.mass murderer who set a lighter to the constitution,lied to the american people about reversing bushs policys yet you voted for the conman twice cause you love homsosexuals you being one of them while all patriot Americans did not vote for the homo a second time when they unlike you,did not ignore how he lied to the people about Reversing Bushs policys only he expanding them,the fact you ignore all that is all the evidence you are a fag homo which is WHY you voted for him twice asshole.:ahole-1:
If you took arms up against the United States, as what Trump did on Jan.6 and continues to do to this day, then you are not a Patriot! You are an un-American scumbag and YOU are going to jail.

IDK. Biden just did a pitch perfect Hitler impersonation, and substituted Republicans for Jews.

He's throwing more kindling on the pile than anyone could imagine.
He did indeed. I don’t say that you are wrong on the timing. I just wonder if they have reasons to drag it out longer. Either way, they are absolutely insidious fuckers.

He did indeed. I don’t say that you are wrong on the timing. I just wonder if they have reasons to drag it out longer. Either way, they are absolutely insidious fuckers.

Remember, the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart. He could have softened it and made his People's exit easy and painless; but giving birth to a new Nation does not come easy, nor should it

Remember, the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart. He could have softened it and made his People's exit easy and painless;
Some concepts never made sense to me.
but giving birth to a new Nation does not come easy, nor should it

A new nation created from an old nation (as in our Founding) is unlikely to come easy. I still don’t understand our demented President’s absolutely hideous speeches and behaviors.

Trumps actions are pretty damning.

Yes, where was his mind in picking yellow drapes for his business office!
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.26.16 PM.jpg

haven't you learned by now - i can ALWAYS back up what i say?

Text message trove shows Oath Keepers discussing security details for Trump associates​

Roger Stone and Michael Flynn were among them.

By KYLE CHENEY
04/18/2022 09:43 PM EDT
Updated: 04/18/2022 11:10 PM EDT

Top members of the Oath Keepers now facing seditious conspiracy charges chatted for days about providing security for some of the highest-profile figures associated with Donald Trump’s effort to overturn the election, according to a newly released trove of text messages.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and top allies like Florida Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs discussed plans to provide security for figures like Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Ali Alexander and Michael Flynn on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, describing potential partnerships with other groups and security details...
Text message trove shows Oath Keepers discussing security details for Trump associates

d'oh!

Oh my Allah, provide security when you Nazis wanted to do them harm?

So you Nazis were going to kill Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Ali Alexander and Michael Flynn ? No wonder you demand the Proud Boys be thrown in prison.

i knew they did?

i never lie. no need to.

LOL!!!! a 5-7 day 'pause' ? hmmmmmm .... so tell me how you thought the FBI releasing the info about hillary's email's 11 days b4 the election wasn't influencing THAT one..... riiiiiight?

ummmm... what? i don't think we had this little b/f in another thread ... in fact most times i just scroll on past yer MAGAt ass.

lol .... to recap....

no.

So, the FBI tampered with the election - proven.

You lied, proven.

If you took arms up against the United States, as what Trump did on Jan.6 and continues to do to this day, then you are not a Patriot! You are an un-American scumbag and YOU are going to jail.
The Reichstag Fire was an unarmed protest.

You Nazis lie shamelessly.

Now YOU took up arms against the United States with your two-year Kristallnacht.

1662228713140.png

You invaded an American city, overthrew the government with force of arms, declared it sovereign and separate from the USA, and held it through force of arms for 10 weeks.

THAT was insurrection.

The Reichstag Fire was an unarmed protest.

You Nazis lie shamelessly.

Now YOU took up arms against the United States with your two-year Kristallnacht.

View attachment 691215

You invaded an American city, overthrew the government with force of arms, declared it sovereign and separate from the USA, and held it through force of arms for 10 weeks.

THAT was insurrection.
WTF are you talking about?

you are a lying fagboy as always troll. trump never took up arms on jan 6th,you keep repeating the narrative of the msm media you also gayboy keep evading all the crimes your fellow fagboys Obama Biden and Hitlery have all committed treason evading the FBI is an evil organization that has decades long history of corruption killing innocent people as well that the judge was friends with convicted felon epstein,keep deflecting paid shill you have been exposed for the paid troll you are.

you keep deflectinghow obama,clinton and joe have comiited treason, how obama committed treason lying to the american people that he would reverse Bushs dreconian policys only expanding them,how hitlery illegally shreadded 30,000 classified emails,the hunter biden laptop,ect ect,you keep deflecting from THIER crimes against humnaity and the treason and keep spewing lies on trump knowing you cannot refute my facts of the corruption of your three heros.

Last edited:
you gayboy keep evading all the crimes your fellow fagboys Obama Biden and Hitlery have all committed far worse as well as evading the FBI is an evil organization that has decades long history of corruption killing innocent people as well that the judge was friends with convicted felon epsteing,keep deflecting paid shill you have been exposed for the paid troll you are.
They never started an armed insurrection against the government Iike you did!

haven't you learned by now - i can ALWAYS back up what i say?

Text message trove shows Oath Keepers discussing security details for Trump associates​

Roger Stone and Michael Flynn were among them.

By KYLE CHENEY
04/18/2022 09:43 PM EDT
Updated: 04/18/2022 11:10 PM EDT

Top members of the Oath Keepers now facing seditious conspiracy charges chatted for days about providing security for some of the highest-profile figures associated with Donald Trump’s effort to overturn the election, according to a newly released trove of text messages.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and top allies like Florida Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs discussed plans to provide security for figures like Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Ali Alexander and Michael Flynn on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, describing potential partnerships with other groups and security details...
Text message trove shows Oath Keepers discussing security details for Trump associates

d'oh!

All of the information I have gone over, makes it seem, that the rank and file thought they were only there to provide security for a protest. I have seen no indication of a conspiracy to overthrow the government. Where is it? What am I missing?

:dunno:

They never started an armed insurrection against the government Iike you did!

as alway,deflect,deflect,deflect.
we did not start one fagboy,your still evading the treason those 3 committed against the american people and keep rambling with lies about trump. ANTIFA and BLM are the only ones guilty of an insurrection,quit lying. trump told everyone to go home peacefully stop lying fag.

YOU are the American scumbag who is not a patriot and an evil motherfucker as well with your bullshit lies you have been exposed telling.

Last edited:
All of the information I have gone over, makes it seem, that the rank and file thought they were only there to provide security for a protest. I have seen no indication of a conspiracy to overthrow the government. Where is it? What am I missing?

:dunno:
better tell that to gayboy liar billo.

Forum List

Back