DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

Any book, ever?

Did you finish "See Dick Run?"
Just finished a Re-read of the Ender Quintet by Orson Scott Card, 2084 pages. Been a bunch of years since read the original Ender's game series. Noticed after an update it was missing from my Kindle. Three out of the series showed up on PJ's Kindle for some damned reason, probably because we pay the accounts on the same credit card. She reads no, Orson Scott Card, while I have a huge selection of his. I ended up buying the quintet because it was cheaper than buying just the first 3 books and Amazon customer service was no help whatsoever, so now I have the quintet plus the last two on my Fire tablet, along with all the other books in the Enderverse as stand alone. I like a lot of science fiction, mysteries, detective police procedural, like Harry Bosche, several dictionaries for translation, including Portuguese and even Latin (needed for The Name of the Rose). You?

She is too pickled and stupid to orchestrate something like this.

Others that have done this type of thing, professionally, in the course of their career, in foreign nations, have done this. IMO? I think she really believes what she is saying, and the propaganda she is spreading.

. . . although, she does probably have "advisors," on the intel committee, and with the establishment, who are telling her, what types of moves she was to make, vis-à-vis security on that day, to best entrap her political opposition, in order to take full advantage of the situation. There is, shall we say, a certain amount of distance, that deep state actors, give the most powerful politicians in our society, from events like these.

Just as Reagan did not orchestrate "Arms for Hostages," I am sure, Nancy had nothing to do with tricking Trump supporters into rioting and breaking into the Capitol, so too, there were well connected powerful "others," who had her interests at heart, to make sure this happened in such a way, that she could take advantage of it.

"Plausible deniability."

Seems like the Rosenbergs suffered worse for far less

EvMetro actually the best factual news is in the conspiracy section,the majority of mods are fascists and hate America and Trump thats WHY they move threads like this to the conspiracy theories section,they know this is where all the trolls and shills from Langley reside and they will just come here and derail all these threads so they move them to the conspiracy theory section to dismiss facts on government corruption as theories and let the trolls roam the boards and derail these threads.

they constantly prove their bias as well because anytime somebody posts a thread on facts that Russia collusion was a conspiracy theory concocted by the media and dems,the fascist America hating mods allow THOSE threads to stay in the politics section. Naziism could not be anymore displayed than it is by the mods here everyday.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that is entirely correct.

Neither partisan side on this forum has had the foresight to understand that Trump, like bin Laden, by be a Goldstein. We can only watch and wait on that.

See, Goldstein was largely fictions, and there was never any real proof, nothing tangible of wrong doing proved to the public.

If Trump never sees a day in jail, we shall know for sure.

View attachment 690713

I don't trust Trump - at all.

We're fucked and ended if Trump is elected BECAUSE we thought he was on the side of America and The Constitution. It's no accident ALL of the Federal Agencies were still fully intact and operating when he left. Republican will be cheering, Sure we're not a Free Country anymore, but at least is was our guy Don MAGA Trump who finally let the Globalists push us off the cliff

Pinochet for President

It must really suck to be you, someone who voted for such a mentally ill President called Joe Biden, who will probably be 25th amendment before his term is up. But then again, you have to be mentally ill to vote for Joe in the first place.
Mikeoxenormous :thankusmile: :yes_text12: you now when award for best damn post on this thread sir. :clap:

playtime loves a president who thinks anybody that has an opposing view different than his own.Biden and our corrupt goverment instituions call all Trump supporters like myself terrorists. anybody that defends Biden is a fucking commie and traiter to America, you can here it from the horses mouth Biden thinks we are terrorists.

Last edited:
EvMetro actually the best factual news is in the conspiracy section,the majority of mods are fascists and hate America and Trump thats WHY they move threads like this to the conspiracy theories section,they know this is where all the trolls and shills from Langley reside and they will just come here and derail all these threads so they move them to the conspiracy theory section to dismiss facts on government corruption as theories and let the trolls roam the boards and derail these threads.

they constantly prove their bias as well because anytime somebody posts a thread on facts that Russia collusion was a conspiracy theory concocted by the media and dems,the fascist America hating mods allow THOSE threads to stay in the politics section. Naziism could not be anymore displayed than it is by the mods here everyday.
I've kept my commitment to a 100% boycott of the racism subforum ever since it was turned into a safe zone for racists by racists, so I can probably keep it to a minimum here. What we need to know about the conspiracy subforum is that the bulk of the content here is because it was the result of partisan censorship. Whenever a thread lands here, it should be noted that it was because of partisan censorship.

yet to be determined - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ some oathkeepers were roger stones' personal security at his very own rally on jan 5.

hmmmmm curious dat. oh & since stone & donny go waaayyyyyyyyyy back AND was pardoned by his long time pal .... me thinx there's a CONnection.

:dig:

Do you have links to that information, or is that something you saw on your TEE VEE?

It's obvious that the Progressive Fascists are doing everything in their power to start a real live shooting Civil War: they've attempted murder Republican Congressmen, a SCOTUS judge, a Gubernatorial Candidate in NY, sent their Gestapo after parents daring to speak out for their children at local school Boards, conducted a Reichstag Fire event on January 6th and have been on a 6 year Jihad against Donald J Trump.

They drummed up the lamest of "impeachments" against him and now, even after he's left office then continue their Banana Republic tactics; civility died at the Mar a Lago Raid on August 8th.

Therefore, I predict that Reich Marshall Garland will order the arrest of Donald J Trump either toward the end of September or early October. They hope to declare Martial Law and cancel the midterms, because they know they are headed for a landslide defeat dwarfing even the Obama Shellacking.
You have an amazing grasp of the obvious.. Those who do not will go full steam ahead to the detriment of the nation.

what do you think woulda happened to 'ol nanc had the flying monkeys that were hunting her down, actually caught her?
Irrelevant question, stupid digression and fallacious reasoning.

It would have never happened.

What do you think would have happened if the South had won the civil war, or if demons had possessed your soul?

got-any-more-16d3a60e4f.jpg

of course not. but they didn't - so yer point is moot.

But they did, and you know they did.

If you lie - it's the same as saying you support them tampering.

i don't give a fuck whether you give a fuck or not.

what proof? cough it up.

Already did, and you already know this because you did your shitweasel dance in another thread.

is what you should answer as to whether you can cough up that there proof.

GO!

To recap - you support the FBI tampering with elections.

I'm not sure that is entirely correct.

Neither partisan side on this forum has had the foresight to understand that Trump, like bin Laden, by be a Goldstein. We can only watch and wait on that.

See, Goldstein was largely fictions, and there was never any real proof, nothing tangible of wrong doing proved to the public.

If Trump never sees a day in jail, we shall know for sure.

View attachment 690713

99% of what the Nazis claim about Trump is fiction.

The only thing Orwell got wrong is that for those like White 6 , it's a "24/7 hate" rather than a "2 minute hate."

Trump is their greatest fear, an incorruptible man. Too rich to be bought, but not one of them.

This is why they try to make him a criminal. You can't control an honest man, and they desperately need to control Donald Trump - throw him in prison or kill him.

A Joe Biden or Mitch McConnell lives to be bought, but this TRUMP, he believes this shit, he's the rogue variable that could, and has already started, expose everything.

The Captains and the Kings rule from the shadows because if the greater part of humanity saw what they are doing, they would all be hung.

MisterBeale im sure glad you have all the time on the planet to feed these shills from Langley and from the DNC committee
Um. . . I don't think most of the folks you claim are spooks, are with the CIA. Most, if they are spooks, are probably FBI, which would be your local field office.

. . . or NSA?

The really crazy & persistent ones, I think, are paid by Soros IMO, though, to be frank.

6s2jyl.jpg

I don't trust Trump - at all.

We're fucked and ended if Trump is elected BECAUSE we thought he was on the side of America and The Constitution. It's no accident ALL of the Federal Agencies were still fully intact and operating when he left. Republican will be cheering, Sure we're not a Free Country anymore, but at least is was our guy Don MAGA Trump who finally let the Globalists push us off the cliff

Pinochet for President
I tend to agree.

I would be very surprised if he EVER sees a day in jail.

Likewise, I would NOT be at all surprised, if they rig another election, just to put him in the oval office, and get all these TDS retards to riot, so they CAN invoke COG measures and martial law, because, well, everyone already knows, that is just who Trump is, right? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

99% of what the Nazis claim about Trump is fiction.

The only thing Orwell got wrong is that for those like White 6 , it's a "24/7 hate" rather than a "2 minute hate."

Trump is their greatest fear, an incorruptible man. Too rich to be bought, but not one of them.

This is why they try to make him a criminal. You can't control an honest man, and they desperately need to control Donald Trump - throw him in prison or kill him.

A Joe Biden or Mitch McConnell lives to be bought, but this TRUMP, he believes this shit, he's the rogue variable that could, and has already started, expose everything.

The Captains and the Kings rule from the shadows because if the greater part of humanity saw what they are doing, they would all be hung.
"an incorruptible man" :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure you know Trump's full history, nor do you want to know Trump's full history.

Do you know where the term, "Draining the swamp," came from? Do you know who owned Hotels International before Trump, who sold it to him, and what it was used for?

There certainly is an awful lot of emotional back and forth, and circumstantial construction over this riot at the Capitol. The events of the election and the riot? None of it make any sense, in the context of the purposely planned events, and folks seem to have lost their damn minds.

Things seemed to have unfolded, just as the establishment has planned, IMO.

I think we should look at it through the prism of history. Folks seem to have a short memory of things.

All of these folks conducting these hearings, and involved with the hearings? They are all. . . nothing but gangsters. IMO.

Mobsters 1991 Movie (Part 15)​

Hillary's father ran Chicago mob after Al Capone​

Benny Trotta one of Baltimore’s “top hoodlums”​

mv5bnwq3zgzkmdctogzimc00mmixlwi3otmtywyznjvmogu5zjk5xkeyxkfqcgdeqxvyotczmzy4mzq40._v1_sy1000_cr0012951000_al_.jpg

Thomas Ludwig John D’Alesandro Jr. (August 1, 1903 – August 23, 1987) was an American politician who was a U.S. Representative from Maryland’s 3rd congressional district (1939–47) and subsequently the mayor of Baltimore, Maryland (1947–59). He was the father of the current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy D’Alesandro Pelosi. It alleged that Julius “The Lord” Salsbury and perhaps “Benny Trotta” made Thomas mayor of Baltimore.
(or brother?) Not clear on this. . .

NANCY PELOSI’S FATHER WAS A COMPANION WITH MAFIA BOSS​

iu
iu

A Mafia Don with a Pompadour​

Who Towers Behind Trump?​

All I am saying? Question what you think you know, and the information you are being fed folks.

taht's what i said.

you seem to be playing the same defection game as groucho.

:blahblah:

* correction: overwhelmed the police with their sheer numbers +/or busted thru windows.

now now ... stop the bullshit.

she was a young woman who - having served in the military as SECURITY DETAIL around air bases - KNEW EXACTLY what risk she was taking the MOMENT that she trespassed with a violent mob. she was shot because she was front & center of said violent mob trying to force their way into the gallery & could have easily been strapped with a bomb.

you're certifiable.

tenor.png
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Since you wont pull your peabrain out of that shithole of yours, i guess it is time to put you with the rest of the Marxist slaves, who are voting their rights away. I do regret about the abortions though, it kept you dumbasses from spreading your stupid genes.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Just finished a Re-read of the Ender Quintet by Orson Scott Card, 2084 pages. Been a bunch of years since read the original Ender's game series. Noticed after an update it was missing from my Kindle. Three out of the series showed up on PJ's Kindle for some damned reason, probably because we pay the accounts on the same credit card. She reads no, Orson Scott Card, while I have a huge selection of his. I ended up buying the quintet because it was cheaper than buying just the first 3 books and Amazon customer service was no help whatsoever, so now I have the quintet plus the last two on my Fire tablet, along with all the other books in the Enderverse as stand alone. I like a lot of science fiction, mysteries, detective police procedural, like Harry Bosche, several dictionaries for translation, including Portuguese and even Latin (needed for The Name of the Rose). You?
Did you read any good 3rd grade spelling books yet?

Forum List

Back