Remember Corn Pop? I believe he was one of the "good guys."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Knowing what a liar Biden is, I'm more inclined to believe that Corn Pop was the hero in the real story.

Creepy Joe Biden already admitted that he had little kids feeling the hairs on his legs, remember the story? So what's not to say that Corn Pop and his buddies kicked that pervert out of the pool, and threatened him to never come back?

It all makes sense now, after two years of that pedophile.

Knowing what a liar Biden is, I'm more inclined to believe that Corn Pop was the hero in the real story.

Creepy Joe Biden already admitted that he had little kids feeling the hairs on his legs, remember the story? So what's not to say that Corn Pop and his buddies kicked that pervert out of the pool, and threatened him to never come back?

You make an excellent point.
We might need to induct ol' pop in the pedo hunter hall of fame!

No wonder he liked guarding the kiddie pool

Popping along with the Big Corn on Biden Day!

democratic-presidential-nominee-joe-biden.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.02.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.03.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.04.07 PM.png

Forum List

Back