DOJ now requests the unsealing.

and trump slows down and puts thought into it and you gotta jolly up and giggle.

again, have fun. i just don't care. you say you're one thing then run off doing the other. ive come to expect it from you.

I said I found it odd, the rest is all on you.

and instead of saying "wow, that was out of character" you made slam after slam.

that is on you. don't blame me i noticed. that would be "progressive" of you.
gee - what could you EVER have found funny about that?

bitch at shit then turn around and do it. but at least you're staying "in character" :)

LOL'nshit

Garland will still not unseal the affidavit on which the warrant is based.

Link to the Trump legal team requesting the warrant unsealed prior to the DOJ doing it.

Quit trying to change the subject.

Last edited:
It warms my heart to know that mindless partisan drones think I am mentally ill because I will not join their tribe!

:beer:
Oh come now. That’s not the reason. 😂
Does anybody, anybody anywhere actually believe that Trump has the brain to go against Merrick?
Don’t you get it yet? No. You don’t. It was rhetorical.

Garland made a huge mistake. And he and the DOJ and Brandon and much of the FBI high ups have a world full of hurt coming their way.

Last edited:
Yep, calling the orange pile's bluff. Not that his cult will care when they see he lied again.
Bullshit. As it turns out, all the failed SCOTUS nominee has done is agree to turn over the warrant itself (which reflects at most what evidence they hoped to find) and the return or the receipt (only showing what was allegedly recovered). Zzzz.

But Garland isn’t revealing the important information. He still wants that stuff sealed. That stuff consists of the application (their allegations) and supporting information (the supposed facts underlying the allegations).

He sucks. He’s transparent. It’s not gonna work. 😂

Bullshit. As it turns out, all the failed SCOTUS nominee has done is agree to turn over the warrant itself (which reflects at most what evidence they hoped to find) and the return or the receipt (only showing what was allegedly recovered). Zzzz.

But Garland isn’t revealing the important information. He still wants that stuff sealed. That stuff consists of the application (their allegations) and supporting information (the supposed facts underlying the allegations).

He sucks. He’s transparent. It’s not gonna work. 😂
Yep, Trump's bluff, called. Now trump knows everyone will see he was lying. Which is why his allies are, after 3 days of squealing that the warrant should be unsealed, suggesting contesting the unsealing of the warrant.

Facts and reality will always trump your baby cult hissy fits. Always.

given they were there in June, it's hard to believe they missed them. if trump had them hidden, bad on trump - i would agree.
Would make no sense to hide anything if it shows corruption, but only that it would be destroyed in the way that Hillary & Bill alledgedly destroys their evidence within the many creative ways that her and Bill has alledgedly done so in such a way over the year's.

It was a half-ass government request. The affidavit is to remain sealed. That is the part we need to see. What Garland did is throw out a bone...

Can you think of an example where the actual affidavit was unsealed prior to charges being brought?

Would make no sense to hide anything if it shows corruption, but only that it would be destroyed in the way that Hillary & Bill alledgedly destroys their evidence within the many creative ways that her and Bill has alledgedly done so in such a way over the year's.
no, it wouldn't. all i am saying is if trump *did* break the law, get him.

but this is what, attempt 134,389 and they still can't find anything? why would i trust THIS TIME they got him? it's all bullshit.

Are you obtuse?

Trump could have declassified every single document in his possession had he wanted to before he left office.

What this will lead to in the future will be a mass declassification of documents that a POTUS wants before a POTUS leaves office least future raids happen.
No documents are to be taken. Classified or otherwise.

Forum List

Back