DOJ now requests the unsealing.

and THIS is why you can be a bitch to talk to sometimes.

I agreed with you and you get pissy with me.

I think we both know it is out of character for Trump to wait so long to say something about what was happening to his house.

You say it is because it took a long time to write a statement, I think there is more to it than that. I think had the blogger not posted it Trump would not have said a word about it.

Well good, then nothing will stop them from being made so.

Great news
Absolutely. Except that the government will really try to stop it. Say one thing, do another. It's the communist way.

My evaluation based on experience with such things is that there never was an informant. Police do this all the time. They make up evidence and swear in an affidavit that it was a CI. This does not look like a real informant.

The remedy is to disclose the identity to the judge, then have the judge question the CI under oath, in chambers. Just the two of them.

I think we both know it is out of character for Trump to wait so long to say something about what was happening to his house.

You say it is because it took a long time to write a statement, I think there is more to it than that. I think had the blogger not posted it Trump would not have said a word about it.
cause it's a trump shot. first HE TOOK TOO LONG!! LOL - i show from my own experience why it can take that long.

you say YOU SEE HIS TWEETS - LOL

i show the statement and explain why it can take longer.

you gotta slam trump and it took 5-6 hours.

you're not agreeing you're simply getting shots in, as usual. how long do you THINK he should have taken to release a statement? what is the standard timeframe for time from unprecedented FBI raid to public statement anyway? tell me your baseline.

again - i simply don't care at this point because while *at times* you can actually talk to the topic w/o slams, those are rare times.

have fun.

Sometimes?!
trying to be fair. when he's not working in overdrive to get his jollies in slapping people around, he does have some good insight. he just chooses to hide it behind an ego likely as large as trumps.

so if a timeframe to response is indicitive of something *wrong* - then how *wrong* is garland for taking so long to get HIS public statement ready?

be fair now.

cause it's a trump shot. first HE TOOK TOO LONG!! LOL - i show from my own experience why it can take that long.

you say YOU SEE HIS TWEETS - LOL

i show the statement and explain why it can take longer.

you gotta slam trump and it took 5-6 hours.

you're not agreeing you're simply getting shots in, as usual. how long do you THINK he should have taken to release a statement? what is the standard timeframe for time from unprecedented FBI raid to public statement anyway? tell me your baseline.

again - i simply don't care at this point because while *at times* you can actually talk to the topic w/o slams, those are rare times.

have fun.

I did not slam Trump for it, I pointed out it was odd. That is all. The rest you are making up because I made you mad.

Given Trump's history I still find it odd that he did not in any way indicate it was happening for hours (as many as 6 or 7 from the time line).

I think if you could be honest you would have to admit it is a bit out of character for him.

so if a timeframe to response is indicitive of something *wrong* - then how *wrong* is garland for taking so long to get HIS public statement ready?

be fair now.

It is not out of character for Garland to be slow to respond, he is rather known for it.

I did not slam Trump for it, I pointed out it was odd. That is all. The rest you are making up because I made you mad.

Given Trump's history I still find it odd that he did not in any way indicate it was happening for hours (as many as 6 or 7 from the time line).

I think if you could be honest you would have to admit it is a bit out of character for him.
:"You might have a point. That statement probably took Trump 5 or 6 hours to write."

yea. ok.

and i don't follow trump around reading his posts by a stopwatch, or any other way. his rantings never bugged me cause i seldom read them.

:"You might have a point. That statement probably took Trump 5 or 6 hours to write."

yea. ok.

and i don't follow trump around reading his posts by a stopwatch, or any other way. his rantings never bugged me cause i seldom read them.

He was the whole reason I got on Twitter, and the reason I left when he was banned.

Forum List

Back