DOJ now requests the unsealing.

Are you obtuse?

Trump could have declassified every single document in his possession had he wanted to before he left office.

What this will lead to in the future will be a mass declassification of documents that a POTUS wants before a POTUS leaves office least future raids happen.

And then you prove my point for me!

Damn you people are handy to keep around!

The court will not unseal it. This is a ruse... Hide and watch... IF they unseal it and it show the partisan nature of a political persecution, the judge and the DOJ go down in flames. IF they unseal it and it was for records that TRUMP WAS WORKING WITH THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES ON, it exposes a political prosecution.

No matter how this plays out the DOJ loses.

Are you obtuse?

Trump could have declassified every single document in his possession had he wanted to before he left office.

What this will lead to in the future will be a mass declassification of documents that a POTUS wants before a POTUS leaves office least future raids happen.
Welcome to the world of the narcissist.

With all the crap that's been tossed at Trump and all the taxpayer money wasted trying to destroy him, only a confessed, selfish Alpha Libertarian could take 99% of what you post as not laughable.
OMG! They are crucifying Orange Jesus again! :eek: :auiqs.jpg:

With all the crap that's been tossed at Trump and all the taxpayer money wasted trying to destroy him, only a confessed, selfish Alpha Libertarian could take 99% of what you post as not laughable.
The Gator is 100% leftist.

Have no idea if they (don't want to misgender them... Those lefties as real sensitive about that) are queer as a three dollar bill, but they are definitely as fake as one.

either way this won't end the arguments.

not sure what will at this point. we're over the edge.

Oh Please ... Settle Down There Fella.

I just got through grilling some skirt steak for street tacos again tonight and have some Dos Equis getting chilly on ice ...
We aren't over the edge yet, or I would be doing something different ... :auiqs.jpg:

given they were there in June, it's hard to believe they missed them. if trump had them hidden, bad on trump - i would agree.
Now if you wanted to hide documents, would you have them in boxes around your house, or in a hidden safe in a foreign country somewhere, hmm?
IMO, this was more about them letting Trump know they could "get to him".
Invading and disrupting his personal space.
An intimidation tactic, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back