DOJ asked to investigate ID voter laws

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times[/url]
(url in above post deleted due to lack of 15 posts...sorry)

Got anything more recent than 1986???

just sayin.

How can I prove they have been doing it for decades without posting information from decades ago.

Now if you read the post you will see I posted more than one link to republicans talking about keeping voter turnout down.

So how would you manage voting in the US OF KKKA. numbnuts dew tell

I admit putting Black Panthers in front of polling places could 'Keep White Vote Down'.

So its OK with you the republican party has worked for decades to keep legal american voters from voting?

So its OK with you the democrat party has worked for decades to keep illegal voters voting?

You have no proof of your claim.

I have given lots of proof here and can give you much more.

Where is your proof of your lies?

just sayin.

How can I prove they have been doing it for decades without posting information from decades ago.

Now if you read the post you will see I posted more than one link to republicans talking about keeping voter turnout down.

So how would you manage voting in the US OF KKKA. numbnuts dew tell

TDM is a typical Dem, basically, a crook.

You people are here defending the republican partys killing of our country.

The vote is sacred and you want less people to vote.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times[/url]

just sayin.

Motive should be irrelevant if the proposed law would actually prevent crime and fraud. Exceptions could be included to prevent the elderly from being unable to vote. There is NO REASON a younger person couldn't obtain an id at some point prior to election day. Stopping fraud should trump ideology

Last edited:
So its OK with you the republican party has worked for decades to keep legal american voters from voting?

So its OK with you the democrat party has worked for decades to keep illegal voters voting?

You have no proof of your claim.

I have given lots of proof here and can give you much more.

Where is your proof of your lies?

You've given proof that requiring ID would keep legal voters from voting? Where?

Why do we even bother with voter registration at all?
It might keep someone from voting.

I like how everyone is ignoring my "reasoned" responses.

You guys obviously don't care about anything but "proving" your points. Progress in this country will never be made when you can't see past your own ideological position. Sad

just sayin.

Motive should be irrelevant if the proposed law would actually prevent crime and fraud. Exceptions could be included to prevent the elderly from being unable to vote. There is NO REASON a younger person couldn't obtain an id at some point prior to election day. Stopping fraud should trump ideology

Where is the fraud?

Bush looked for five years and found nothing that would call for these measures which in turn KEEP LEGAL VOTERS FROM VOTING

Forum List

Back