DOJ asked to investigate ID voter laws

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times[/url]
(url in above post deleted due to lack of 15 posts...sorry)

Got anything more recent than 1986???

just sayin.

How can I prove they have been doing it for decades without posting information from decades ago.

Now if you read the post you will see I posted more than one link to republicans talking about keeping voter turnout down.

Actually... the post I responded to only has one link provided by you. The one from 1986. Perhaps you should read your own posts... or learn to count.

Where is your proof that illegals are voting?

Where is your proof that voter ID has stopped a legitimate person from voting?

And I mean STOPPED, not required to fill out a temporary ballot until things can be squared away, actually STOPPED.

Bennet Urges DOJ To Review Voter ID Laws | Senate Democrats

Restrictive Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise Thousands of Eligible Voters

Washington, DC – U.S. Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO) today requested that the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) carefully review highly restrictive photo identification voter requirements that are under consideration or recently signed into law in several states that could potentially disenfranchise thousands of eligible voters.

In a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder, Bennet—along with Majority Leader Harry Reid (NV) and U.S. Sens. Dick Durbin (IL), Chuck Schumer (NY), Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Sherrod Brown (OH), Jeanne Shaheen (NH), Jeff Merkley (OR), Mark Begich (AK), Ben Cardin (MD), Mary Landrieu (LA), Patty Murray (WA), Ron Wyden (OR), Tom Harkin (IA), Herb Kohl (WI) and Tom Udall (NM)—expressed serious concerns about voter identification laws, which could disenfranchise American voters.

Illegal aliens, dead folks, and cartoon characters are not eligible voters.

Did you read the part where 12% said they were prevented from voting?

I guess common sense never prevails on this board.

Everyone is up in arms over an id requirement. Where was your outrage when armed thugs stood outside polling stations intimidating people?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN67KJdd6Mw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocates Killing White Babies‬‏[/ame]

Those of you who defend this type of disgusting behavior just for votes are as bad as the vile idiots in this video.

Why are you refusing to face the facts given in this thread?

(url in above post deleted due to lack of 15 posts...sorry)

Got anything more recent than 1986???

just sayin.

How can I prove they have been doing it for decades without posting information from decades ago.

Now if you read the post you will see I posted more than one link to republicans talking about keeping voter turnout down.

Motive should be irrelevant if the proposed law would actually prevent crime and fraud. Exceptions could be included to prevent the elderly from being unable to vote. There is NO REASON a younger person couldn't obtain an id at some point prior to election day. Stopping fraud should trump ideology

You are exactly right. Unfortunately, the democrat party benefits from this fraud so they will never work to stop it.

Why are you refusing to face these FACTS.

They are cold hard facts and you have given NOTHING to try and refute them

Motive should be irrelevant if the proposed law would actually prevent crime and fraud. Exceptions could be included to prevent the elderly from being unable to vote. There is NO REASON a younger person couldn't obtain an id at some point prior to election day. Stopping fraud should trump ideology

You are exactly right. Unfortunately, the democrat party benefits from this fraud so they will never work to stop it.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF...
Lies are not going to going to pass the test anymore.

You have offered NOT ONE SHRED of proof of what you are claiming.

The lies on this by the right seem to never stop.

You give no proof but keep repeting the same lies in the face of cold hard facts that your party cheats its ass off and has done so for decades.

Right out of their own mouths.

Your lies make you look evern more foolish

Forum List

Back