Supreme Court upholds ND voter ID law

You libtards are so full of Shit....

You want to CHEAT and we all know it...….

You are the party of crime.....

Voter photo ID requirements
Purging voter roles
shortening early voting period
limiting voting stations in Democrat districts
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

Why do the Democrats want to vote multiple times under fake names?
Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation because it takes away other people's right to vote.

View attachment 222186

There are no statistics that show that a voter photo ID would prevent any significant voter fraud.

None.

So quit your fucking lying you stupid shit & qyit pissing on my country.
Lol liar. You idiots just keep failing. A photo ID ID's you, you have to prove who you are to get it, LIAR!

You can't show any statistics show any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

You are sducj a bunch of cowards, you can't face voting America. You have to cheat.

A few years ago, 10-2% of eligible voters do not have a photo ID. These are disproportionately poor & minority which are disproportionately Democrat voters.

They passed voter photo IDs as away to discourage Democrat voters improving their odds at the polls.

When your asshole party did that in PA, A Republican leader of the legislature claimed they just won PA for Romney.

You assholes tried to make everyone get these IDs & then said you had to get them at the same locations you get your driver's licenses. I many communities, there is no public transportation. They demanded birth certificates make many apply to get a copy of theirs.

They made ZERO effort to help people get these photo IDs.

You piss on the ideals that made our country great.

Fuck you & take Reahgan's photo off your avatar because you piss on him too.
I don't have to show you anything, but YOU have to show an ID to vote, criminal.

Voter photo ID requirements
Purging voter roles
shortening early voting period
limiting voting stations in Democrat districts
gerrymandering.

All REPUBLICAN efforts

Why do the Democrats want to vote multiple times under fake names?
Voter Fraud is a Voting Rights violation because it takes away other people's right to vote.

View attachment 222186

There are no statistics that show that a voter photo ID would prevent any significant voter fraud.

None.

So quit your fucking lying you stupid shit & qyit pissing on my country.
Lol liar. You idiots just keep failing. A photo ID ID's you, you have to prove who you are to get it, LIAR!

You can't show any statistics show any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

You are sducj a bunch of cowards, you can't face voting America. You have to cheat.

A few years ago, 10-2% of eligible voters do not have a photo ID. These are disproportionately poor & minority which are disproportionately Democrat voters.

They passed voter photo IDs as away to discourage Democrat voters improving their odds at the polls.

When your asshole party did that in PA, A Republican leader of the legislature claimed they just won PA for Romney.

You assholes tried to make everyone get these IDs & then said you had to get them at the same locations you get your driver's licenses. I many communities, there is no public transportation. They demanded birth certificates make many apply to get a copy of theirs.

They made ZERO effort to help people get these photo IDs.

You piss on the ideals that made our country great.

Fuck you & take Reahgan's photo off your avatar because you piss on him too.
I don't have to show you anything, but YOU have to show an ID to vote, criminal.

The left wing MOB is the party of CRIME...

They OWN IT...………

The more they show their ASS....

The better we look...…...

Forum List

Back