Supreme Court upholds ND voter ID law

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Good deal. Only the crime party wants to let people (illegals) with no ID vote.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota’s Voter ID Law

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota's Voter ID Law

Here you go trash:

id.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal. Only the crime party wa
nts to let people (illegals) with no ID vote.

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Good news. Activate Allegorical Mode Bzzzt:

See, if only the Democrats were trying to push through 100% USDA born in America certified beef this election season, we could trust said slabs of cold meat to be honest at the polls. But, but, but, because of they way them Dems does, we ought to go a step farther from ID to scannable from a distance UPC code symbol tattoos on them hordes of "new arrivals" if you get what I'm ah aimin' fer. Naw just joking. That'd be too 1984-ish, right?

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

So you think a driver's license should be free?
Do people stay home because they can't afford a driver's license?
Those IDs come out pretty fast when needed to purchase that 40oz.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

This is all it has ever been and will ever be about....

• Banned

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Lol troll.

id.jpg

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

The main target in North Dakota is Native Americans.

The Supreme Court just bulldozed precedent to make it harder for Native Americans to vote

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

The main target in North Dakota is Native Americans.

The Supreme Court just bulldozed precedent to make it harder for Native Americans to vote
Sure it is. If you aren't smart enough to get an ID then you aren't smart enough to vote.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

A national ID should be free
Your social security card is free

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

good opinion

about time

now get that opinion incorporated into the law of land

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

A national ID should be free
Your social security card is free
A birth certificate isn't. Neither is naturalization.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

BULL SHIT!

Every state has indigent status Identification laws which allow ANYONE, regardless of ability to pay, to obtain a government picture Identification.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Show us one adult who doesn't have an ID in the year 2018?

Forum List

Back