Supreme Court upholds ND voter ID law

You almost gotta scratch your head how the racist democrat party gets away with propaganda that deliberately insults the entire Black race by claiming that they are not able to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. How do they do it? I has to be the criminal conspiracy in the MSN

This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

You libtards are so full of Shit....

You want to CHEAT and we all know it...….

You are the party of crime.....

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Like all tards you are full of shit and you want to cheat...

Your Bull Shit excuses don't fly....

Like all Trumptards you are full of shit and you want to cheat..

Every American has the right to vote. Native Americans are more American than we are. Why are you opposed to them voting. Because they might vote Democrat.

You can't flip it around ………

To be funny it has to be true.....

Anyone can vote Tard....

How are we opposed to anyone voting?

You just want to cheat because you are scum bags.

You tards cheat and you are full of Shit...

The problem the left has is not "everyone" can vote. Why do you have to be an American citizen to vote? Why do you have to be A Natural born American to Be President? Why are you presumed innocent until proven guilty? Why ? Because it's the law . Ok lefty!

You almost gotta scratch your head how the racist democrat party gets away with propaganda that deliberately insults the entire Black race by claiming that they are not able to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. How do they do it? I has to be the criminal conspiracy in the MSN

Really kind of amazing isn't it. They want people to think the poor black man doesn't have any opportunity. I have a lot of very successful Black friends who got where they are through hard work and determination not through hand outs and they vote!!

This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Every American has the right to vote. Native Americans are more American than we are. Why are you opposed to them voting. Because they might vote Democrat.
Speaking of cheating...

California just uncovered over 96,000 people illeaggly registered to vote in just three counties..... Now that number could never sway an election, could it? And what about the rest of the counties?

96,000 is that all they had to have missed a few ! I have a friend in California who voted in 3 different cities just to see if he could. Shit he wasn't even registered just walked in and got a ballot.

Good deal. Only the crime party wants to let people (illegals) with no ID vote.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota’s Voter ID Law

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota's Voter ID Law

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Show us one adult who doesn't have an ID in the year 2018?

Ass

You found one, where?

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. Get a fucking Id and vote legally or shut up and go play your video game or move to Venezuela

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You are the trash. It is sad when voters are deprived of their right to vote. That is what the Republicans are about. The sole issue was that it deprives native Americans of their right to vote because most of them have a PO Box as a street address.

They should build themselves better streets with addresses, They consider themselves a sovereign nation and I respect that. So why would they want to vote in an election in a country they don't support or believe is legitimate Left tards are so transparent

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You are the trash. It is sad when voters are deprived of their right to vote. That is what the Republicans are about. The sole issue was that it deprives native Americans of their right to vote because most of them have a PO Box as a street address.

Move onto the Res and teach them how to vote legally then. You talk the talk go put on some mocs and walk the walk.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

So now Lefty's revise history says the Indians wrote the constitution?

They came from Russia and beyond dragging their women by the pony tail .

Well duh. Now that it has a partisan lean to the conservitards we can look forward to lots of laws meant to damage minorities.

Actually, the further from Democrat influence we get, the more MINORITIES will get.
After all, look at the massive failures of the Democrat party given 50 years of broken promises to them.
Show me one thing the republicans have done for minorities in the last 50 years.
Jobs.
Bullshit. It's republicans who have made it possible to work 40 hours a week and still starve to death.
Lol
Go to a Walmart sometime and see those starving people buying big screen TVs and shit so shut the fuck up you fucking moron
You kids should come out from under that rock occasionally.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

No one is opposed to them voting liar. They just have to have an ID. Thanks judge Kavanaugh,

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Move onto the Res and teach them how to vote legally then. You talk the talk go put on some mocs and walk the walk.
The tribe has already given him an honorary title - Chief Wind In His Pants.

The backlash against reasonable Voter ID laws is part of a massive campaign by Democrats to facilitate voter fraud. Year after year, the sponsor laws to register voters in more an more dubious places and circumstances, allow absentee ballots for literally no reason at all (for not voting in person), and absolutely prevent the Authorities from confirming that the person showing up at the polls is the person who is legally registered to vote.

Coupled with this is a massive silent campaign to prevent meaningful analysis, after the fact, of whether voter fraud has actually taken place. Then they whine that significant voter fraud "has never been proven," therefore, it does not exist.

The Founding FATHERS would be appalled to see people voting who cannot read, who own no property, who pay no taxes, and cannot even point to a permanent residence.

Voter ID is one small step back toward sanity. Hopefully, every other state will implement reasonable Voter ID laws that will find favor with the newly-rectified Supreme Court.
They would also be appalled to see black people voting at all --- so I could give a fuck what the founding fathers think in that regard --

Yeah maybe 25,000 yrs ago and I'll bet their women didn't say a damned thing other than "Hey honey the sleds getting heavy can I take break"

Yeah maybe 25,000 yrs ago and I'll bet their women didn't say a damned thing other than "Hey honey the sleds getting heavy can I take break"

Nah probably said " are we there yet?, Where's a McDonald's I am hungry"

The backlash against reasonable Voter ID laws is part of a massive campaign by Democrats to facilitate voter fraud. Year after year, the sponsor laws to register voters in more an more dubious places and circumstances, allow absentee ballots for literally no reason at all (for not voting in person), and absolutely prevent the Authorities from confirming that the person showing up at the polls is the person who is legally registered to vote.

Coupled with this is a massive silent campaign to prevent meaningful analysis, after the fact, of whether voter fraud has actually taken place. Then they whine that significant voter fraud "has never been proven," therefore, it does not exist.

The Founding FATHERS would be appalled to see people voting who cannot read, who own no property, who pay no taxes, and cannot even point to a permanent residence.

Voter ID is one small step back toward sanity. Hopefully, every other state will implement reasonable Voter ID laws that will find favor with the newly-rectified Supreme Court.
They would also be appalled to see black people voting at all --- so I could give a fuck what the founding fathers think in that regard --

Well when owning blacks back then was like owning a cell phone today , everyone had one ...

Well when owning blacks back then was like owning a cell phone today , everyone had one ...
Make your mind up or at least get your deflections straight -- because I am sure you would be one of those confederate revisionists crying about how the civil war wasn't over slavery because after all - not that many people had slaves down in the south...

But now when you are trying to deflect on this post -- you are now talking about how common it was to own black folks, as common as owning a cell phone...so its no big deal...

Trump lovers are pathetic..

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Do the same poor folks you speak of receive government help? Don’t they need an ID then, so what’s the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well duh. Now that it has a partisan lean to the conservitards we can look forward to lots of laws meant to damage minorities.

Actually, the further from Democrat influence we get, the more MINORITIES will get.
After all, look at the massive failures of the Democrat party given 50 years of broken promises to them.

The trouble is that Republicans are not even in the game. The Republican plan for hunger is to cut off food stamps and other welfare. When Reagan took office, the idea was to find new ways of doing things not just ignoring poverty.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Show us one adult who doesn't have an ID in the year 2018?

Ass

You found one, where?

Look in the mirror

Forum List

Back