DOJ asked to investigate ID voter laws

The Democrats are pulling out all the stops. President Clinton is coming back into Pennsylvania on behalf of my opponent again. The President is coming in on Saturday. Mrs. Obama is coming in on Sunday or Monday…

I saw today that the Governor said yesterday that Bob Brady should resign as chairman of the Democratic committee of Philadelphia if he doesn’t get 50% turnout….

I don’t think he’s going to get 50%.

But we want to make sure that they don’t get 50%.

Keep that down.”

Yes yes is a grand conspiracy to keep the moonbats from voting on Jan 20th with the invisible ink pens....riiiight

That is what the republicans have been doing for decades , keeping legal American voters from voting.

Do you think its good for a democracy to have low turnout?

That is what the republicans have been doing for decades , keeping legal American voters from voting.

Do you think its good for a Representative Republic to be electing officials with illegal voters?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]YouTube - ‪Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)‬‏[/ame]

I am guessing and don't have a link but in the last election with the Reps winning so many states and the libs only winning in the states with the most population density that ID might have made a different result. Holder has already told us that his people are first in line, any line, even illegal, no ID voting. LIke Obama said two year ago, I don't have any of the fact but the cop is wrong.

How can Republicans prevent legal black voters from turning out in Philly?

I have no problem lowering the turnout of illegal voters.

Do you think its good for a democracy to have legitimate votes diluted by illegitimate votes?

Do you think its good for a democracy to have legitimate votes diluted by illegitimate votes?

Why are you lying about what I am saying.

I have been talking about nothing but legal American voters

This is such bs. I'm required to show my id when I vote as I should be. With no id what's to stop me from raiding peoples mailboxes to get names in different districts and then go vote dozens of times using other peoples identities.

Id is required for many mundane things in this country like getting a damn book from a library or buying beer or driving or renting movies but for something as important as voting we will take your word for it?

This is nothing more than a ploy to get the votes of the irresponsible and illegals.

Why are you lying about what I am saying.

I have been talking about nothing but legal American voters
Why are you lying about what I am saying?

I have been talking about nothing but illegal voters.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times[/url]
(url in above post deleted due to lack of 15 posts...sorry)

Got anything more recent than 1986???

just sayin.

How can I prove they have been doing it for decades without posting information from decades ago.

Now if you read the post you will see I posted more than one link to republicans talking about keeping voter turnout down.

Forum List

Back