DOJ asked to investigate ID voter laws

Motive should be irrelevant if the proposed law would actually prevent crime and fraud. Exceptions could be included to prevent the elderly from being unable to vote. There is NO REASON a younger person couldn't obtain an id at some point prior to election day. Stopping fraud should trump ideology

You are exactly right. Unfortunately, the democrat party benefits from this fraud so they will never work to stop it.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF...
Lies are not going to going to pass the test anymore.

You have offered NOT ONE SHRED of proof of what you are claiming.

You missed my post about the assassin who registered to vote twice?
Try again?

Why are you refusing to face these FACTS.

They are cold hard facts and you have given NOTHING to try and refute them

I'm not sure if your talking to me or not but ill respond anyhow.

Let me give you some COLD HARD FACTS:

Red wine is good for your heart.

Red wine can cause liver cancer

Exercise common sense when consuming red wine.

Why is it so hard to understand that everyone can claim FACTS for their position that may prove their point but when mixed with a little caution common sense can prevail.
I will concede that a lazy person may not get to vote if he was too lazy to get an id. But that was HIS CHOICE. As I stated exceptions to the rule could be included but all your interested in is holding your hard line position.

Last edited:
New York Times/CBS News Poll: 2012 Republicans, Obama and the Economy - Document - NYTimes.com

Look on page 30 the second part of question 92

12% said they were prevented from voting

I must have missed the part of the piece where proof that Republicans or republican policies were at fault.

Or are you just assuming that part?

It is proof people were kept from voting.

The poll doesnt go into why does it.

Why is it so hard to understand that everyone can claim FACTS for their position that may prove their point but when mixed with a little caution common sense can prevail.
I will concede that a lazy person may not get to vote if he was too lazy to get an id. But that was HIS CHOICE. As I stated exceptions to the rule could be included but all your interested in is holding your hard line position.

So you just ignore the republicans saying they dont want everyone to vote in their own words ON TAPE????????????

It is proof people were kept from voting.

The poll doesnt go into why does it.

Its "proof" that back in 1986 it "Could" Possibly effect voting LMAO!!! 1986???

The poll was from 2011. The other link was from 1986, and is essentially irrelevant. Unless of course Truthmatters can show articles like that every year since 1986. Then he might have a point.

Its "proof" that back in 1986 it "Could" Possibly effect voting LMAO!!! 1986???

The poll was from 2011. The other link was from 1986, and is essentially irrelevant. Unless of course Truthmatters can show articles like that every year since 1986. Then he might have a point.

This shit just makes me laugh :lol:

I do not disagree ;)

Also, I notice that as soon as I asked for his personal opinion on the reason for the 12% who said they were prevented from voting, and some facts to back it up, Truthmatters left the thread.

I'm new here... is that normal behavior?

Last edited:

I do not disagree ;)

Also, I notice that as soon as I asked for his personal opinion on the reason for the 12% who said they were prevented from voting, and some facts to back it up, Truthmatters left the thread.

For truthmatters....yes. Truthmatters is basically a democratic party talking point generator, with added "Why do X's hate america" added in for fun.

I do not disagree ;)

yes. from both sides.

New York Times/CBS News Poll: 2012 Republicans, Obama and the Economy - Document - NYTimes.com

Look on page 30 the second part of question 92

12% said they were prevented from voting
Maybe the high price of gas prevented them from voting?
Maybe heavy rain prevented them from voting?
Maybe a really bad hangover prevented them from voting?
Maybe the warden prevented them from voting, until their sentence was completed?

Without more information, that poll question is useless.

So you just ignore the republicans saying they dont want everyone to vote in their own words ON TAPE????????????

yes, I don't care what some political idiot said. I care about the protections the law would provide.

Forum List

Back