DOJ, a Nest of Pirates, Rattlesnakes and Liars

I had a 6 month contract to do work at the DOJ and what I heard while there was shocking to me. Their disdain for the American people is just mind boggling. Over and over I heard the American people referred to as 'cattle', 'idiots', and worse. Folks, the DOJ doe snot have our backs.

In fact it is quite the opposite as the DOJ is probably the most tightly organized criminal conspiracy on the planet as they break federal laws like shit from a goose. They abandoned any notion of 'justice' and have gone over to 'convict by any means necessary' a long long time ago.

Evidence Of Misconduct: Never Having To Say You're Sorry

When criminals break the law and are caught, they're prosecuted and punished. But what happens when prosecutors break the rules? In the case of one federal prosecutor in Boston: apparently not much.

In a three-part series in February, we reported the case of Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Auerhahn, who was found by two courts to have withheld evidence that could have cleared the defendant of murder. Auerhahn knew his chief witness was lying — the witness's own admission — but covered it up.

Legal experts and critics see Auerhahn's misconduct as part of an trend among federal prosecutors that has led to led to a number of high-profile cases being thrown out, including the conviction of former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens. As a disciplinary proceeding finally moves forward Thursday, we take another look at what is called part of a national scandal....

"If a criminal defense lawyer, for example, did what this prosecutor is charged with having done, he would have been disbarred by now."

Professor Monroe Freedman of Hofstra University is talking about local federal prosecutor Jeffrey Auerhahn.

Freedman is widely recognized as the nation's preeminent authority on legal ethics. He's often called a prophet. Auerhahn is recognized by some as a symbol of what has gone wrong with the system of holding federal prosecutors to account.

Seven years ago, Auerhahn came under the spotlight of a federal judge here in Boston, Mark Wolf. Wolf ruled that Auerhahn had deliberately withheld evidence that would have helped clear a defendant of a murder. The judge accused Auerhahn of engaging in a massive cover-up.

Indeed, in 2005, a higher court, the Court of Appeals, condemned Auerhahn’s actions as "outrageous", "manipulative" and "a grim picture of blatant misconduct."
Yet seven years after Wolf's ruling, and four years after the Court of Appeals ruling, Auerhahn’s still on the job as a front-line prosecutor. Indeed, he is now a prosecutor with the prestigious anti-terrorism unit, where he's currently the lead prosecutor against a woman connected to the Rwandan genocide. She is charged with making false statements, the same thing two courts have accused Auerhahn of doing.

What has not happened to Auerhahn is all too common, Freedman says. "This general failure to discipline prosecutors who are guilty of seriously unethical and unconstitutional conduct is one of the great scandals of the legal profession."​
In my experience the FBI is just as corrupt. Pandering to power groups while chucking the constitution and laws. The DOJ is full of factions so is the FBI some are Ok by me other vile in their corruption. Im glad Trump's trying to crack this problem or at least it looks that way for now to me. I've been screwed by DOJ, FBI and not because I was falsely charged, I was working with them and they abandoned me under the gun in a foreign land.

In my experience the FBI is just as corrupt. Pandering to power groups while chucking the constitution and laws. The DOJ is full of factions so is the FBI some are Ok by me other vile in their corruption. Im glad Trump's trying to crack this problem or at least it looks that way for now to me. I've been screwed by DOJ, FBI and not because I was falsely charged, I was working with them and they abandoned me under the gun in a foreign land.

Well that sux.

Glad you made it back.

Forum List

Back