Illegal alien fined $280 for killing FBI agent fire marshal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON – An illegal-alien motorist ran down an FBI agent and a fire marshal just outside the nation’s capital but got no jail time, did not have to appear for trial and was fined $280 for the “careless” driving.

Illegal fined $280 for killing FBI agent, fire marshal
-------------------------------------------

What the hell do you even say to something like this. There are so many levels of wrong they cant all be listed. Well they could be but then it pulls into distractions.

What a slap in the face to the Fire Marshal and the FBI agent what a gawd dam salp in the face!!

WASHINGTON – An illegal-alien motorist ran down an FBI agent and a fire marshal just outside the nation’s capital but got no jail time, did not have to appear for trial and was fined $280 for the “careless” driving.

What the hell do you even say to something like this. There are so many levels of wrong they cant all be listed. Well they could be but then it pulls into distractions.

What a slap in the face to the Fire Marshal and the FBI agent what a gawd dam salp in the face!!

All I can say is THANK GOD he didn't throw a soft drink in a kid's face and take his MAGA hat! Then he'd be SCUM! An ANIMAL. It would be 20 years of hard labour with no hands! At least according to P@triot and Polish Prince. This guy, he's just a misunderstood alien on the run from the evil Trump Mafia. Give him a driver's license, voter's card and free healthcare. ;)

Here's an alternative source in case your link is questioned: Negligent Driving Case That Killed 2 Ends With $280 Fine

I wonder what the two families will be saying or should I say doing in response to this. To me, a slap in the face wouldn't even be in the equation if I was in their spot. A slap on the wrist being all that the guilty person gets would be more of a kick in my stomach!

God bless you and the two families always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back