Dog Hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
First of all, Nobody gives a fuck that you want to value a dog more than you value other people.
This is a society of people, and if you don't like people, or me, or anybody else, that your problem.
Fuck you !
Thank you.

Secondly, I will not live in fear of somebody's stupid addiction to Molosser dogs and Bull dogs and Wolf-Like dogs and Shepherds and Dobermans and Rottweilers and Boxers and shit like that.
I'm not going to live in Fear.

Thirdly, The behavior of dogs are breed specific and dependent, and they are not humans cannot think as Humans.
I'm not going to live in fear of that either.
If you can't make a reasonable choice of a pet dog, that's your problem... we'll make your choices for you by banning dangerous breed dogs.
Which is what we did here.

Fourth.
Yes if you have a dog that is capable of serious damage to Humans coming after me, I am going to shoot it.
And I have shot attack dogs before, and I even ran one over with my car before.

Fifth.
You can call me a dog hater all you want to.. I own a dog.
A reasonable pet to have... The kind that people have when they intend on having a pet dog.

and Last but not least...
I do not love the dog as much as I love my Human kids, my Wife, My dad, My Sisters, nor do I even LIKE my dog as much as I like my Human friends.
Its a dog, and I am the master, She is my Bitch, and that's that.

If you are addicted to Animals, you need Psychiatric help.

Thank you.

Geeze. I guess he missed the trip to China for I can eat a dog day.

Ruh roh someone pissed in his Akita cornflakes.

5c7b521b71d52d48c17e44728e78b36f.jpg

You know I can honestly understand some people being afraid of dogs even yorkies with bad child hood experiences. But to hate them? That I don't get.

I had a dog once. Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow he was an alligator. I called him Poopsie.

If you dared come near my dog youd be 6ft under. Just saying.

No problem, I have the right to defend myself against you too..
I'll put a bullet in your head too, along with your dog

Reported.
Beat me to it. You get the big dog to bite his ass girl!

Don't let me stop you. Go ahead and report it again.

Report me.
In fact call the cops.
I'll be glad to show the cops every fucking nutbag on here who wants an argument and who needs to be told period.

And that I threatened to defend myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back