Animal Control Officer

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
The Animal Control Officer told my neighbor today,
"Shut your mouth and listen very carefully, Dangerous Breed Dogs are banned here for Public safety purposes, and we don't give a fuck how much you love your dog, We don't fucking love your dog, and we're the boss, and your dog isn't a human being and it doesn't have rights and we're taking it away".

"And you cannot register a dangerous breed dog as a Service dog here either, because the list automatically bans those that are on it, from being service dogs"

And they took the dog.
The Dog was as mean as all get out.

:)

I'm fucking tired of stupid dog owners too.

"And you cannot register a dangerous breed dog as a Service dog here either, because the list automatically bans those that are on it, from being service dogs"

^ aren't german shepherds often utilized as service dogs..??

aren't german shepherds often utilized as service dogs..?

Not here they're not.

"Dangerous Breed" laws are total BS. They don't address the real issues - which is irresponsible owners and individual dogs.

"Shut your mouth and listen very carefully, Dangerous Breed Dogs are banned here for Public safety purposes, and we don't give a fuck how much you love your dog, We don't fucking love your dog, and we're the boss, and your dog isn't a human being and it doesn't have rights and we're taking it away".

And they took the dog.

Are you the same poster who started the thread about hating and wanting to kick pugs?

And they took the dog.

Are you the same poster who started the thread about hating and wanting to kick pugs?

I said I wouldn't buy a pug

And they took the dog.

Do you live in a city that has outlawed Pitbulls? Never heard of german shepherds being a dangerous breed before. (Although I've known some mighty mean black labs.)

And they took the dog.

You said all kinds of disgusting things. You are a disgusting . . . thing.

A dog like that, I would take a rifle or a shotgun and blow its fucking brains out for it.

And they took the dog.

A dog like that, I would take a rifle or a shotgun and blow its fucking brains out for it.

You're goddamn fucking right that I would not sit in my car for days on end with a dog cujo trying to attack me.

And they took the dog.

You're goddamn fucking right that I would not sit in my car for days on end with a dog cujo trying to attack me.

:cuckoo: This forum really needs to purge itself of the nut jobs.

Not here they're not.

where?

"Shut your mouth and listen very carefully, Dangerous Breed Dogs are banned here for Public safety purposes,

where?

Not here they're not.

where?

"Shut your mouth and listen very carefully, Dangerous Breed Dogs are banned here for Public safety purposes,

where?

The insane asylum probably.

Those who abuse animals frequently become psychopathic killers, ya know. Be nice to him.

Forum List

Back