Does Breast Cancer belong in the NFL?

& Without a hint of irony,
a few hours later...we'll find Dude bemoaning the government getting involved in any health care, how research and funding and charity and motivations and concerns should all come from the private sector.

Then come back here to spit on pink ribbons and efforts to save lives and the millions raised when an private organization organizes of their own volition to do just that & help the cause.

Just leave his gd football of irony alone!

absolutely not. This is nothing more then a pr stunt.

Are they going to be wearing BLUE to support prostate cancer? NO

this is absolutely inconsistent, and wrong.

I dont watch sports, for political causes, or health causes.

Now, if they would do prostate cancer as well, I would be more willing to support it.

but why not rare diseases, every weak they can wear a different color

but no lets do the sexy disease, what do i mean by sexy disease, the one that everyone knows and cares about. But what about pancreatic, liver, or trigeminal neuralgia.

No cause no one cares as much, but when its tits. oh my, lets bust out the gay colors

WTF is with all the pink shit everyone is wearing?

once again, men are being oppressed.
Come and see the violence inherent in the system!

We know you don't care...when your mother or father, or, God forbid, child dies of a cancer, come back and tell us about these "silly" ideas.

I couldn't give a shit if a commentator mentions breast cancer ever five minutes. If it causes somebody to feel guilty...GOOODD!! if that guilty person donates $10 even better. If there are a million people feeling guilty even better!

all true... but you're not a misogynist. apparently pink makes him uncomfortable.

And that's exactly the point.

It's just hijacking an unrelated sporting event for politically correct guilt tripping.

I knew someone would eventually admit as much.

No, it's adding to the event IMO. and I think it's great! I still enjoy the event and people pay money to help prevent diseases or find cures. How narrow minded of me!!

But, then what do I know! Y'know Dude, there is nothing surprising in you starting this thread or having this opinion. That fact that a conservative finds this annoying is nothing new to me. Conservatism is about - and has always been about - ME! ME! ME! How dare somebody interrupt my enjoyment! How dare they think of raising money during a sporting event.

Boo fucking hoo. I hope every single game of Baseball, Football, Ice Hockey and Basketball is haunted by people wanting to entice you to donate money to universities to find cures for diseases.....fucking brilliant!

absolutely not. This is nothing more then a pr stunt.

Are they going to be wearing BLUE to support prostate cancer? NO

this is absolutely inconsistent, and wrong.

I dont watch sports, for political causes, or health causes.

Now, if they would do prostate cancer as well, I would be more willing to support it.

but why not rare diseases, every weak they can wear a different color

but no lets do the sexy disease, what do i mean by sexy disease, the one that everyone knows and cares about. But what about pancreatic, liver, or trigeminal neuralgia.

No cause no one cares as much, but when its tits. oh my, lets bust out the gay colors

once again, men are being oppressed.

You can't expect the wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw pink gloves at you.

My question is does bother some of you people so much that these activists were able to make money for breast cancer treatment because of this? I'm all for this. Football is one of the most televised things today and millions watch it every sunday. If it can raise a couple million for victims families, treatments, or for people or whatever, then I'm all for it. Let them wear pink. Honestly, if you have a problem with this especially because the players are wearing pink, you need to check your own masculinity.

i of course did not watch any football. watching men in pink clothes trying do build the biggest pile of man-flesh is kind of gay. it would also be confusing if all of them wore pink. they probably did not know whom to hug or grab or whose ass to pat. it is horrible. why won't anyone do something about that? think of the children.

You can't expect the wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw pink gloves at you.
Strange men lying in pink ponds distributing footballs is no basis for a system of government!

If I went round saying I was aware of breast cancer just because some moistened bint had lobbed a pink glove at me, they'd put me away!

And that's exactly the point.

It's just hijacking an unrelated sporting event for politically correct guilt tripping.

I knew someone would eventually admit as much.

No, it's adding to the event IMO. and I think it's great! I still enjoy the event and people pay money to help prevent diseases or find cures. How narrow minded of me!!

But, then what do I know! Y'know Dude, there is nothing surprising in you starting this thread or having this opinion. That fact that a conservative finds this annoying is nothing new to me. Conservatism is about - and has always been about - ME! ME! ME! How dare somebody interrupt my enjoyment! How dare they think of raising money during a sporting event.

Boo fucking hoo. I hope every single game of Baseball, Football, Ice Hockey and Basketball is haunted by people wanting to entice you to donate money to universities to find cures for diseases.....fucking brilliant!

I don't think you get to chalk this up to Conservatism - I just broke that mold if you do. I think it's an individual thing. Sure..breast cancer awareness is out there - it's on everything, but at the same time it doesn't force your participation and/or donations. You can just as easily choose not to buy the "pink" version of what you're buying. It's readily available.

Strange men lying in pink ponds distributing footballs is no basis for a system of government!

If I went round saying I was aware of breast cancer just because some moistened bint had lobbed a pink glove at me, they'd put me away!

LMAO. I used to be rather fond of the word "bint".. It entertained the hell out of me, especially when nobody knew what it was...

LMAO. I used to be rather fond of the word "bint".. It entertained the hell out of me, especially when nobody knew what it was...

:clap2:

A fine word that has, tragically, fallen off the radar.

funny...the NFL actually does a prostrate cancer awareness thing...matter of fact, they are active in sponsoring and supporting many charities.
Don't care. Let them buy commercial time like everyone else.

I thought it was an equally silly idea to sell ad space on the uniforms, when that one was floated years ago.

Huh??...They've already hijacked baseball on Mother's Day, now they need a whole goddamn month?

So, when do the guys get a month?...How 'bout crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness months?

FWIW, prostate cancer is a greater problem than breast cancer.
:eusa_whistle:

:clap2:

A fine word that has, tragically, fallen off the radar.

Is that anything like a munter?

Forum List

Back