Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat Release

In other words: no. It's a Viper body, and the only stock mechanical part is a heavily-modified block. It's as much a Viper as Larry Larsen's Drag Week car is a Chevy II, or his latest one is an S-10.

(And note: both will handily dust that Viper...and do so AFTER 1000+ street miles!)

How about this gentleman?

2015_Ford_Mustang_GT-Hennessey_HPE700-1.jpg

2015_Ford_Mustang_GT-Hennessey_HPE700-2.jpg

Anything Hennessy is the SHIT!!
Those guys are just down I-10 from me and I got lucky one day and got a glimpse of this beast!!!

Hennessy fucking blows. Those ass clowns blow up cars all the time and don't honor their "warranty's" Anyone with any knowledge of them will tell you the same thing. If you don't want your vehicle trashed stay as far away from Hennessy as you can.

Those guys are just down I-10 from me and I got lucky one day and got a glimpse of this beast!!!

Hennessy fucking blows. Those ass clowns blow up cars all the time and don't honor their "warranty's" Anyone with any knowledge of them will tell you the same thing. If you don't want your vehicle trashed stay as far away from Hennessy as you can.

Holy Shit! I had no idea this guy had that bad a rep.
The guy goes full retard on this thread... Efool Gets Punked On His Own Board - Chrysler 300C Forum 300C SRT8 Forums

But you gotta love that car even if the guy is a dickhead.

Holy Shit! I had no idea this guy had that bad a rep.
The guy goes full retard on this thread... Efool Gets Punked On His Own Board - Chrysler 300C Forum 300C SRT8 Forums

But you gotta love that car even if the guy is a dickhead.

He already blew up some dudes C7 (newest Vette) and told him to take it to GM for the warranty. Of course GM laughed their nutz off and told him to hit the road.

Forum List

Back