Documents Show DNC Planned to Reward Top Donors With Federal Appointments in Violation of Law

Where is the smoking gun ...(.i.e. emails or other documents discussing Federal Appointments in exchange for campaign contributions.

Any spreadsheets like those disclosed from Wilileaks?

No such "smoking gun" exists.

Just an email chain to operatives asking for suggestions of people who would fit well into patronage positions. There is no discussion of any sort of "exchange" in any of the emails.
Just an email chain to operatives asking for suggestions of people DONORS who would fit well into patronage positions.

There, I fixed it for you.

Link?

I didn't see the word "donor" in any of the emails.

Here's a direct link, it shouldn't be too hard for you to find it: WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
Doc you sound like an idiot. It is obvious they were soliciting bribes--er, donations, with promises of government jobs. That is illegal, immoral and unethical. And no, they dont all do it.

:lol:

None of that is the slightest bit "obvious". You've created a narrative that you like, and so you believe it's the truth.

There's no "solicitation", or the "promise" of government jobs. That's all just in your head.

All that actually exists is a list of people recommended for patronage positions - and if you think that every campaign this country has ever had didn't have that same list, you're deluding yourself.

OMG!

Will the FBI have the nerve to actually move for a Grand Jury, or will they sit on it till after the election?

For what?

Patronage isn't illegal.
We're waiting for those links to show EVERY candidate offers Federal jobs with contributions to their campaign. Where is it? You are the one who made that claim, now back it up.

Sure thing.

Ambassadorial Appointments - George W. Bush
Ambassadorial Appointments - William J. Clinton
Ambassadorial Appointments - George H. W. Bush
Ambassadorial Appointments - Ronald Reagan
Ambassadorial Appointments - Jimmy Carter
Ambassadorial Appointments - Gerald Ford

When it's marked "Political", that means it's a patronage job.

All you did was post a list of appointees.

Yes - a list of appointees that distinguishes "Career" diplomats from "Political" patronage positions.

So how many of em paid for their position in the form of donations?

Looks like good old dirty Democratic Chicago Style Politics to me. The only difference is in the old days they could keep it hidden because all the dirty deals were on paper or verbal.
Now with the beauty of electronic communication and Democrats too stupid to implement a sufficient cyber security/firewall, their corruption is now in the public domain.

To be fair, Bill knew to meet personally with Loretta Lynch so they could do "business" face to face.

Think of it, with all the technology to communicate today, we have regressed back to meeting face to face, that is, if we don't want the world to hear our conversations.

Where is the smoking gun ...(.i.e. emails or other documents discussing Federal Appointments in exchange for campaign contributions.

Just an email chain to operatives asking for suggestions of people who would fit well into patronage positions. There is no discussion of any sort of "exchange" in any of the emails.
Just an email chain to operatives asking for suggestions of people DONORS who would fit well into patronage positions.

Link?

Here's a direct link, it shouldn't be too hard for you to find it: WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
Doc you sound like an idiot. It is obvious they were soliciting bribes--er, donations, with promises of government jobs. That is illegal, immoral and unethical. And no, they dont all do it.

None of that is the slightest bit "obvious". You've created a narrative that you like, and so you believe it's the truth.

There's no "solicitation", or the "promise" of government jobs. That's all just in your head.

All that actually exists is a list of people recommended for patronage positions - and if you think that every campaign this country has ever had didn't have that same list, you're deluding yourself.
Deny Deny Deny.
There is no evidence other campaigns had similar lists. It is obvious what the list was for: soliciting contributions in return for political office. That is bribery and illegal.

This WikiLeaks thing keeps exploding. New documents reveal the DNC was apparently planning to reward top donors with Federal appointments in violation of Law. Specifically:

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions.

The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

“The disclosed DNC emails sure look like the potential Clinton Administration has intertwined the appointments to federal government boards and commissions with the political and fund raising operations of the Democratic Party,” Boehm told The Daily Caller.

“That is unethical, if not illegal.”

Rut-row.....looks like the wheels are coming off the the Hildabeast and the DNC.

Read more: Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

Hacking the emails was in violation of the law.

Link?

Deny Deny Deny.
There is no evidence other campaigns had similar lists. It is obvious what the list was for: soliciting contributions in return for political office. That is bribery and illegal.

Suddenly evidence is important to you.

That qualifies as the Joke of the Week.

....wait a second.

You mean to tell me that Ambassadorships are often *gasp* patronage positions?

I've never head of such a thing before!

(sarcasm).

Doc...you promise an ambassadorship in exchange for cash you go to jail. Even you know that. :) But my guess is they won't be able to figure out if Hillary had intent. :lol:

The corruption is massive. What a sad state of affairs for a political party and our Country.

In hiLIARyland, you only go to jail if you don' t have a private email server and aren't able to destroy a lot of emails.

Last edited:

Link?

Isn't it almost time for all you Hillary ass lickers to start putting up Youtube videos of knitting looms?
Or watercolor painting?
ANYTHING!!!!!! to take away everyone's attention from the cluster-fuck, immoral, dirty dealings in the DNC right?

Link?

Isn't it almost time for all you Hillary ass lickers to start putting up Youtube videos of knitting looms?
Or watercolor painting?
ANYTHING!!!!!! to take away everyone's attention from the cluster-fuck, immoral, dirty dealings in the DNC right?

I suspect that videos of puppies and cats are The Thing.

This is the kind of flat out corruption you'd expect from a third world country.

Imagine if the media spent as much time scrutinizing what's in these emails as they did on Melania Trump's speech.

Pretty disgraceful stuff. But we are talkin about the Clintons, no? Not surprising. I think they should also look into the Washington Post joint fundraiser with Hillary Clinton. Election laws may have been broken. And not to mention, so much for credible journalism. That's gone forever.

The Clinton Rig-Job wasn't just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' Wikeleaks proved it to be Conspiracy Fact. For shame, for shame.

Even the mainstream media can't bury this shit. Poor Hitlery.....the wheels are starting to come off. :lol:

This pic cracks me up. :D

2015_12_18_1450475625_2594400_Debbie_Wasserman_Sch.jpg

Forum List

Back