DNC = antisemites

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
DNC Wanted To Smear Bernie Sanders For Being Jewish

We all knew that the Democrats were Nazis, but now we have the proof.

According to dingleberries leaked emails from her non-secure private server that was hacked repeatedly, we find out that they wanted to smear Bernie Sanders for being a Jew.

Why they have not branded a star of David on him is yet to be revealed.

According to the DNC Black lives matter, but not Jewish lives apparently..

The DNC is an organization of Jewish hatred.

hitler-hillary.jpg

And what could be better for society than keeping Jews in their place like Bernie Sanders?

Is anybody surprised?

The Democrat standard bearer, Barack Hussein Obama, attended a hate church for 20 years that preached hate against both Whites and Jews.

Good god. Another conservatives thread lying about supposed anti-semitism.

Why are all Trump fans, without exception, pathologically dishonest shitstains? is there even one of them that's not a sociopath?

If you shitstains aren't lying, show us this supposed anti-semitism.

Dang, you losers are pathetic and desperate.

Wow, that's some spin. The reality is they went after him for being non-religious. :rolleyes:

The DNC refers to "Hispanic Outreach" as "Taco Bowl Engagement". And they call the republicans racist.

No, it's mocking Trump's taco bowl stunt.

Your lies are getting dumber.

And yes, Latinos still remember Trump's racist stunt, and this deflection/lie won't change the fact that you kiss Trump's racist ass.

Good god. Another conservatives thread lying about supossed

Why are all Trump fans, without exception, pathologically dishonest shitstains? is there even one of them that's not a sociopath?

If you shitstains aren't lying, show us this supposed anti-semitism.

Dang, you losers are pathetic and desperate.
Who is lying here and what are the lies?? List them.

Who is lying here and what are the lies?? List them.

Votto lied about the DNC making an antisemitic comment.

You lied about the DNC caling Mexicans Taco Bowls.

And you're not sorry about lying. You're only sorry about getting busted.
Excuse me liberal- I listed with LINKS the DNC emails that contained those very words by your BIGOTED LEADERS.. It's all over the news, the web.. You think your temper tantrum here will change those FACTS????

Excuse me liberal- I listed with LINKS the DNC emails that contained those very words by your BIGOTED LEADERS..

No, you didn't. Stop lying.

You gave links, sure. But there were no such anti-semitic words.

If you're not lying, quote the words here.

However, you never have the guts to back up your lies, so I don't think you'll start now.

New Leak: Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
Sam Biddle
July 22 2016, 12:38 p.m.
AMONG THE NEARLY 20,000 internal emails from the Democratic National Committee, released Friday by Wikileaks and presumably provided by the hacker “Guccifer 2.0,” is a May 2016 message from DNC CFO Brad Marshall. In it, he suggested that the party should “get someone to ask” Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders about his religious beliefs.

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-05 03:31
Subject: No shit
It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.
The email was sent to DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda and Deputy Communications Director Mark Paustenbach. It’s unclear who the “someone” in this message could be — though a member of the press seems like a safe bet. A request for comment sent to Marshall was not immediately returned.

New Leak: Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him

Now who's the liar????

Forum List

Back