Documents Show DNC Planned to Reward Top Donors With Federal Appointments in Violation of Law

This pic cracks me up. :D

2015_12_18_1450475625_2594400_Debbie_Wasserman_Sch.jpg

Wow, the Democratic Party is far more corrupt than even i thought it was.

This woman can't even manage e-mails.... but she's qualified to be the leader of the free world?

Laughable.

They finance themselves to a large amount on the remuneration from PP's selling of body parts of unborn babies.

BN-OR547_0628ZI_P_20160628130331.jpg

"Here's a great money report on how fund sent to Klan Barrenhood, over $500 million of it in taxpayer money, ends up supporting abortohilic Dems or opposing pro-life Republicans. Sickening. It's a money laundering scheme, akin to the union "dues" that heavily flow back to pro-union Dems: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR WITH 500 MILLION OF YOUR TAX DOLLARS. THIS IS A MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME

http://www.newpatriotsblog.com/news/another-money-laundering-scheme-for-klanbarrenhood-dnc/

Planned Parenthood is a non profit organization that receives federal and state financial aid but also has endorsed candidates and spent money to get them elected. This seems to me like a lapse of logic? • /r/PoliticalDiscussion

"How can a partly government funded organization provide services and influence government elections?

Planned Parenthood endorsed Obama in 2008 and 2012, and has endorsed Clinton 2016. It spent over $6.5 million dollars in the 2014 election cycle on contributions to candidates and political parties through the Planned Parenthood Action Fund; its Super PAC, and has stated it will spend millions to support Hillary Clinton's campaign.

At the same time the organisation receives federal and state grants for a variety of services, including abortions, birth control, cancer screening; pregnancy testing and counselling, sex education, HIV prevention, ect..."

Let the debates start.

The media will try to bury this but they will fail. There is just too much crap to ignore. Money laundering....pay for play....anti-semitism....calling gays "homos." Calling out-reach to Latino "taco-bowl engagement."

The DNC has seriously screwed up. :lol:

The media will try to bury this but they will fail. There is just too much crap to ignore. Money laundering....pay for play....anti-semitism....calling gays "homos." Calling out-reach to Latino "taco-bowl engagement."

The DNC has seriously screwed up. :lol:

Yeah, there may have been crimes committed. It's more serious than most Democrats think it is. This is some awful corruption. I don't think it can be ignored.

There's also one which shows MONEY LAUNDERING.. The DNC is in trouble and we haven't seen the rest of the emails to be released..
I hope they release them in October.

Yes. People find spreadsheets to be scintillating :rolleyes:

Don't brag about your fetishes.. this isn't the Flame Zone.. As to corruption at the highest levels of the Fascist Left, you're damn right.. All of AMERICA is on fire reading it.. ;) Enjoy!! More coming too! LOL

The funny thing is how a spreadsheet can be a Rorschach test, to say whatever the people citing them want them to mean.

A New York Times article slamming Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Ouch!!!

A key quote....this from a Sander's supporter.

Kyle Breazeale, 20, a Sanders supporter who attends Florida State University, said, “We’re very upset that it’s now been proven that her, along with other officials at the D.N.C., worked to undermine Senator Sanders’s campaign.”

He added that Ms. Wasserman Schultz “has no place in the government and no place in our party,” saying that “we’re disgusted” that Mrs. Clinton praised her and appointed her to a position in her campaign.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/u...ick&contentCollection=Politics&pgtype=article

Forum List

Back