No firearms needed...

Some guns are force multipliers.

The Thompson submachinegun was viewed to be such and became extremely difficult to own. You now need a special license and to pay a special fee.

The semi auto detachable magazine fed carbines and rifles are starting to be viewed as such also. It is not a uniform view however. California is moving closely towards this view.

Anyone contemplating committing a mass murder is going to use that weapon which gets the best response, whether a semi auto magazine fed carbine/rifle or a suicide vest or bomb.

These sick people have made living rather dangerous for the rest of it.

So some legislatures like California's are starting to think about outlawing the guns.

Of course then only the outlaws will have these guns. It will just make it a little harder to get them.

For instance in San Bernardino the wacko Islamist couple got a friend to get them for them locally, then they modified them to suit their desires.

The legislature here has just made that harder to do now.

But some form of gun running will always exist everywhere.

Europe has learned that. So has Mexico.

Last edited:
Some guns are force multipliers.

The Thompson submachinegun was viewed to be such and became extremely difficult to own. You now need a special license and to pay a special fee.

The semi auto detachable magazine fed carbines and rifles are starting to be viewed as such also. It is not a uniform view however. California is moving closely towards this view.

Anyone contemplating committing a mass murder is going to use that weapon which gets the best response, whether a semi auto magazine fed carbine/rifle or a suicide vest or bomb.

These sick people have made living rather dangerous for the rest of it.

So some legislatures like California's are starting to think about outlawing the guns.

Of course then only the outlaws will have these guns. It will just make it a little harder to get them.

For instance in San Bernardino the wacko Islamist couple got a friend to get them for them locally, then they modified them to suit their desires.

The legislature here has just made that harder to do now.

But some form of gun running will always exist everywhere.

Europe has learned that. So has Mexico.

A stick is a force multiplier
Brass knuckles are a force multiplier
A knife is a force multiplier

All weapons are

A stick is a force multiplier
Brass knuckles are a force multiplier
A knife is a force multiplier

All weapons are
A detachable box magazine fed semi auto carbine really is the best force multiplier that you can buy on the legal market in the USA.

Back when these first became legal in 1975 I bought my first one and was very happy with it.

Bach then they were not very accurate and I fell out of favor with mine and got rid of it for the highly accurate bolt action rifles. I still have a bolt action in 300 RUM. It will kill anything in North America.

But today the semi auto carbines have become quite accurate and popular.

So today you really need your own semi auto carbine to defend yourself against all the other ones out there now that this genie is out of the bottle too.

The best force magnifier is a bomb though. Sergeant McVeigh taught us all that in Oklahoma City.

Forum List

Back