Documents Show DNC Planned to Reward Top Donors With Federal Appointments in Violation of Law

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
This WikiLeaks thing keeps exploding. New documents reveal the DNC was apparently planning to reward top donors with Federal appointments in violation of Law. Specifically:

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions.

The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

“The disclosed DNC emails sure look like the potential Clinton Administration has intertwined the appointments to federal government boards and commissions with the political and fund raising operations of the Democratic Party,” Boehm told The Daily Caller.

“That is unethical, if not illegal.”

Rut-row.....looks like the wheels are coming off the the Hildabeast and the DNC.

Read more: Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

From your link WQ:
The donor spreadsheet is included in an email chain in which Jordan Kaplan, DNC’s national finance director, asks other officials to provide names of donors they want to propose for federal commissions.

“Last call for boards and commissions,” Kaplan wrote on April 20.

“If you have someone, send to [DNC finance chief of staff Scott] Comer – full name, city, state, email and phone number. Send as many as you want, just don’t know how many people will get to.”

The email confused at least one official involved in the exchange.

“Boards and commissions? Sorry, I’m lost,” wrote Jordan Vaughn, the national finance director for the DNC’s African American Leadership Council.

Comer explained: “Any folks who you’d like to be considered to be on the board of (for example) USPS, NEA, NEH. Basically anyone who has a niche interest and might like to serve on the board of one of these orgs.”

Read more: Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

WOW... JUST FUCKING WOW

The corruption is staggering. This story keeps exploding by the minute. The DNC, Hillary, and the mainstream media must be shitting themselves. :D

....wait a second.

You mean to tell me that Ambassadorships are often *gasp* patronage positions?

I've never head of such a thing before!

(sarcasm).

Doc...you promise an ambassadorship in exchange for cash you go to jail. Even you know that. :) But my guess is they won't be able to figure out if Hillary had intent. :lol:

The corruption is massive. What a sad state of affairs for a political party and our Country.

....wait a second.

(sarcasm).
Try actually reading the fucking link provided to you .. It says jobs with THIS:

Comer explained: “Any folks who you’d like to be considered to be on the board of (for example) USPS, NEA, NEH. Basically anyone who has a niche interest and might like to serve on the board of one of these orgs.”

....wait a second.

(sarcasm).

Doc...you promise an ambassadorship in exchange for cash you go to jail. Even you know that. :) But my guess is they won't be able to figure out if Hillary had intent. :lol:

The corruption is massive. What a sad state of affairs for a political party and our Country.

The United States Postal Service is a fucking ambassadorship?

....wait a second.

(sarcasm).

The Democrats stopped being a political party a long time ago. Now they are a terrorist organization/hate group.

....wait a second.

(sarcasm).

No, but seats on it's board are always patronage positions.

Can you imagine if this was Donald Trump and the RNC?? For three days last week all we heard was Melania copying two lines of Michelles.. the liberals and the media COMPLICIT WHORES were besides themselves.

....wait a second.

(sarcasm).

There's no quid pro quo involved, but I'd suggest you go through the list of Ambassadorships for each President and see how many of them just happen to be big donors before this starts to get silly.

....wait a second.

(sarcasm).

No, but seats on it's board are always patronage positions.
So the criteria for PAID positions within the Postal Service is giving money to Hillary's campaign? Sounds like the CLINTON Foundation circlejerk.

....wait a second.

(sarcasm).

There's no quid pro quo involved, but I'd suggest you go through the list of Ambassadorships for each President and see how many of them just happen to be big donors before this starts to get silly.
Why don't you provide them since you know all about it? I'll stand corrected if you're right.

This WikiLeaks thing keeps exploding. New documents reveal the DNC was apparently planning to reward top donors with Federal appointments in violation of Law. Specifically:

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions.

The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

“The disclosed DNC emails sure look like the potential Clinton Administration has intertwined the appointments to federal government boards and commissions with the political and fund raising operations of the Democratic Party,” Boehm told The Daily Caller.

Rut-row.....looks like the wheels are coming off the the Hildabeast and the DNC.

OMG!

Will the FBI have the nerve to actually move for a Grand Jury, or will they sit on it till after the election?

OMG!

Will the FBI have the nerve to actually move for a Grand Jury, or will they sit on it till after the election?

:lol:

For what?

Patronage isn't illegal.

OMG!

:lol:

For what?

Patronage isn't illegal.
We're waiting for those links to show EVERY candidate offers Federal jobs with contributions to their campaign. Where is it? You are the one who made that claim, now back it up.

"Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus"

Forum List

Back