Do you you still consider obama a bad president?

i don't think i even mentioned the word racist , race or racism . i generally laugh at people that use the word or concept of race or racism because all are laughable to me Coyote .

none of the above. It's that he never did anything to help an american. It was his record. everything was for someone else. even bought war heads for Iran and build nuclear material. shipped many jobs over seas to build the dependencies of the middle class on food stamps. Never helped the blacks. never. he was more racist than a skin head. He was anti cop, he was global everything else, look at the Paris accord, oh my unreal. told the military that global warming was our number one enemy. :auiqs.jpg: thanks for you ask bigot.
How imaginative. Got anything else to load into that basket of hate?

How was he racist? Be specific.
sure the Reverend Jeremiah Wright as his reverend. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:the biggest fking racist on the planet.

See it's people like you who are the true racist with him. Number 1, he had a white mom.oops. two the fact you have to bring his color into an argument means that's all you saw him as. that makes you the racist. I saw him as a failed president with absolutely no skill set for the job. but you hang onto your racist thoughts.
So Rev Wright is racist. We are talking about Obama. If you are going to make a case of guilt by ass iation you better be damn careful...

So what has Obama said or done that is racist?
---------------------------------- if talking to me , i simply don't like 'j.wright' same as i don't like 'al sharpton' , bill ayers , louis farakhan and they are all people that 'mrobama' associates with . I quite often judge people by the friends that they keep just like my Parents taught me Coyote . [and , i don't think i said anything about racist] Coyote .
No you didn’t say anything racist. What has Obama said that is racist?
---------------------- never said that he said anything 'wacist' that i recall as i didn't use the word in this thread Coyote .

How imaginative. Got anything else to load into that basket of hate?

How was he racist? Be specific.
sure the Reverend Jeremiah Wright as his reverend. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:the biggest fking racist on the planet.

See it's people like you who are the true racist with him. Number 1, he had a white mom.oops. two the fact you have to bring his color into an argument means that's all you saw him as. that makes you the racist. I saw him as a failed president with absolutely no skill set for the job. but you hang onto your racist thoughts.
So Rev Wright is racist. We are talking about Obama. If you are going to make a case of guilt by ass iation you better be damn careful...

So what has Obama said or done that is racist?
---------------------------------- if talking to me , i simply don't like 'j.wright' same as i don't like 'al sharpton' , bill ayers , louis farakhan and they are all people that 'mrobama' associates with . I quite often judge people by the friends that they keep just like my Parents taught me Coyote . [and , i don't think i said anything about racist] Coyote .
No you didn’t say anything racist. What has Obama said that is racist?
---------------------- never said that he said anything 'wacist' that i recall as i didn't use the word in this thread Coyote .
I think you are confused....my convo was with JC who did make that claim...then you jumped in...

Your liberal US Today also said you can expect the market to adjust and come back equal to or better than previous numbers.

Enjoy your loss.....

I'll get back in when I see any sort of an upward trend and not before.

God knows what stupid thing Captain Chaos will do next.

A lot of money is lost due to bailing at the slightest setback in the market.
Judging by recent activity you should have held.
The only bailing that occurred was during the worst recession since the Great Depression, not sure that would be considered a slight setback.

WTF are you even talking about?

CNN and always have some stories about Trump and Ass, look this video from 2009 and Obama reacting to a Ass that not Michoole one :abgg2q.jpg:

P.S : everyone could notice that the guy talking about the funny video is at CNN now :tongue:

We spent $1.5 trillion giving a tax cut to corporations and billionaires

Who signed the checks?
Not the billionaires

You said we spent the money. Who signed the checks? Obviously, you can't answer because we didn't give money to anyone. We just let those who earned it keep more of what they earned.

"
“The goal of Treasury’s investment in GM was never to make a profit, but to help save the American auto industry, and by any measure that effort was successful,” Treasury Department spokesman Adam Hodge said.

The U.S. bailout of GM and Chrysler, which received about $12.5 billion, saved 1.5 million jobs in the United States, according to the Center for Automotive Research."

The real question was whether or not you think the 1.5 million jobs in the US was worth it.
Is it coincidence that those are the 2 worst domestic auto manufacturers? I think not.

Automobiles are a business, if you can't make a business profitable, there's a reason for that, and it should go under.

Has GM fixed their vent louvers and door handles falling apart after a couple years yet? No..well..

"
“The goal of Treasury’s investment in GM was never to make a profit, but to help save the American auto industry, and by any measure that effort was successful,” Treasury Department spokesman Adam Hodge said.

The U.S. bailout of GM and Chrysler, which received about $12.5 billion, saved 1.5 million jobs in the United States, according to the Center for Automotive Research."

The real question was whether or not you think the 1.5 million jobs in the US was worth it.
Is it coincidence that those are the 2 worst domestic auto manufacturers? I think not.

Automobiles are a business, if you can't make a business profitable, there's a reason for that, and it should go under.

Has GM fixed their vent louvers and door handles falling apart after a couple years yet? No..well..

The President has a responsibility to act when the forecast is of economic calamity

"

The President has a responsibility to act when the forecast is of economic calamity

Why? And how? Should the President intervene in our economic decisions whenever we're 'doing it wrong'?

Last edited:

"

Why? And how? Should the President intervene in our economic decisions whenever we're 'doing it wrong'?

Case by case basis...

"

Case by case basis...

Of course. ;)

After learning more about the crap he was doing behind the scenes, he’s a lot worse than I originally thought.

I’m confident he’ll eventually be seen as the worst president we’ve ever had.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back